[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
OUPower.com • View topic - tesla coil experiment

tesla coil experiment

Do you have a project you're working on that doesn't fit into any of the forums above? Please post about it here.

tesla coil experiment

Postby ren berghuis » Wed Feb 23, 2005 4:18 am

I note on your page that you are working with a van der graf electrostatic generator. Years ago I experimented with that also and found some interesting results.
From there I went to the Tesla Coil and have an idea that someone may have the time to try.
Make three phase arrangement of three tesla coils but wind them on a 1.5 inch poly propelene tube welded in a circle.

There should be enough ionisation occur to provide a lifting disc if set up properly.

You can either activate the coils by the use of rotating magnets or use a 75 Khz oscillator for each of them that can be done with a single oscillator through suitable transformer and tapped at the right points.

If you look at the Ufo displayed in the Adamski book Flying saucers have landed you will see what I mean.

The balls underneath are infinite capacitors and the top is an anode emitting the charge from the coils.

This should provide lift of 1/2 a psi onto a disc shaped contrivance.

The vander graf ball will spin a propellor if connected with quite some force showing that an ion wind has quite a velocity.
If you operate the machine in the pitchdark, you will see what I mean.

If any comments

Let me know

Ren

P>S. If there are any mercury freaks like me on your board let me know, I am also able to show some experiments there showing the awsome power that can be derived from it's use.

Renjavascript:emoticon(':roll:')
Rolling Eyes
ren
ren berghuis

Postby Clyde » Wed Feb 23, 2005 11:37 am

I have a friend that has ideas about combining mercury with other things chemically. Maybe he would be interested.
Clyde
Clyde
Regular Poster

Postby joe » Thu Apr 07, 2005 10:49 pm

call me a mercury freak, i shattered a capsul at school in grade 5, and i was the only one wise enough to be scared of it.

watcha got for me?
-joe
eattheworm@hotmail.com
joe
Regular Poster

Postby Chris » Thu Apr 07, 2005 11:10 pm

Yes I too am fascinated by mercury as well as High voltage / lifter technology so do speak up :)
-Chris

OUPower.com Site Admin
Chris
Site Admin

infinite capacitor

Postby kevinsatterfield » Sun Apr 10, 2005 11:42 am

kevinsatterfield
Regular Poster

Postby joe » Mon Apr 11, 2005 2:53 am

joe
Regular Poster

Postby joe » Mon Apr 11, 2005 8:09 am