[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
OUPower.com • View topic - Secret to Herman Anderson's water fuel system...

Secret to Herman Anderson's water fuel system...

This forum is for discussing anything related to electrolysis and electrolyzer designs.

Re: WaterBard

Postby chemelec » Tue Jun 10, 2008 3:00 pm

If you Email Me, the Word "ELECTRONIC" MUST appear in the Subject Line.

My NEW Website is:
http://chemelec.com
chemelec
Regular Poster

OMG !

Postby Ba2ho » Tue Jun 10, 2008 4:35 pm

Oh man that was funny !

Back on track

Who made that Neon tube out of PVC ? Some one posted that they constructed one and was running it with out pulling a vacuum.
I would love to see some video of that in operation , instead of just posting a pic to establish a time stamp.
Curious as hell if exposing H gas to high voltage inside a sealed container would quaify for a Nobel prize or a Darwin Award !

Thanks in advance

or

Tnahks in avdnce

I'm BA2HO ( call me Ho ) and I approve of this message !

WBs too ! ha ha buffalo bill ha h a

Partys over , get back to work !
Electricity and water don't mix ! ha ha !
Ba2ho
Regular Poster

Postby huck » Tue Jun 10, 2008 4:36 pm

and only 1 H in Huck...=)

but Huck doesn't judge intelligence by holding a spelling bee...

and what I post may or may not be correct but has logical thought and reasoning behind it most of the time...and I'm happy to be proven wrong...or right, although I am admittedly ignorant in many of the fields here as this stuff is quite new to me, and finding the supplies/tools to try ideas is a troublesome thing here in the frigid Pacific Northwest.
huck
Regular Poster

Postby waterboy » Tue Jun 10, 2008 10:20 pm

waterboy
Regular Poster

Postby huck » Wed Jun 11, 2008 10:21 pm

Huck curtsies:

anyone ever added a low voltage fan in a tube to 'suck' the HH0 out of the bubbler and 'blow' it into the intake? ...

just wondering if that's been attempted...and to what degree of success...
huck
Regular Poster

Postby waterboy » Thu Jun 12, 2008 4:40 am

waterboy
Regular Poster

Postby huck » Thu Jun 12, 2008 10:30 am

huck
Regular Poster

Postby williamssteve » Thu Jun 12, 2008 9:25 pm

...well I think Huck might get damaged....running combustible gasses through a hot turbo under considerable might make for a quick trip to the pearly gates....or at least the engine would....

Turbos supply air, not air/fuel mix.

Dont do it.
williamssteve
Regular Poster

Postby huck » Fri Jun 13, 2008 1:20 am

roger....didn't know exactly how a turbo functioned :(

*sigh* there goes that idea
huck
Regular Poster

Postby waterboy » Fri Jun 13, 2008 4:11 am

Image[/img]
waterboy
Regular Poster

Postby Radiant » Fri Jun 13, 2008 4:15 am

Waterboy you crack my shit up. Im gonna print that waterbard post it was so funny. By the way can I join your forum over at mouserebellion.com?
Radiant

Postby huck » Fri Jun 13, 2008 4:18 am

Huck is flattered :)
huck
Regular Poster

Postby waterboy » Fri Jun 13, 2008 5:18 am

waterboy
Regular Poster

Postby Radiant » Fri Jun 13, 2008 8:45 am

Radiant

Postby huck » Fri Jun 13, 2008 2:30 pm

Huck isn't even sure how he got "Spooky" title...but recognition is accepted in any form ;)

and knows that even waterboy thinks Huck's little 3d cube cell looks sexy =)
and even in pseudo engineering 'sexy' counts for a +1 mod point!

but actually I'm more into trying to figure out why/how...and on another side.. why does it have to be an ICE engine? because that's all we have and know about? Not sure...I'm not a mechanic...just a tinkerer try'n to gain some MPG in a couple of older cars. the whole 'water engine' thing is fine and dandy but I personally am not looking to save the world from the Oil conglomerates...

Thanks for the fun banter and the last lovely poem Waterboy.
I haven't visited the rebellious mice yet, but may someday ;)
huck
Regular Poster

PreviousNext

Return to Hydrogen Production via Electrolysis