[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
OUPower.com • View topic - Heads up.

Heads up.

This forum is for discussing anything related to electrolysis and electrolyzer designs.

Heads up.

Postby Hydrogenworld » Mon May 25, 2009 7:50 pm

Hello everybody. It´s been a long time since i did anything in this forum, and sadly when i am looking in to see if anything new has been writen i must say that there is non. I´m not saying that no one of you are trying, what i am saying is that you are still stuck in the same pattern - no real advance. This is criticism yes but only intended as inspiration.

I did acctualy mention in an earlier post/reply that the answer was near and i was telling the truth. I did alsow tell everyone here in the forum that you where looking in the wrong direction - you are litterly banging your head against the wall.

So one´s more i am going to tell you that S.Meyer was telling the truth, he did acctually use voltage potential and VP only. No electrolyte, only tap water. IT IS NOT A SCAM!!!

If you´v seen one of the videos - specificly the video where you can see him in he´s garage where he stand beside the WFC and turn on the "power" on he´s machine (presentet on the news). I know what it is and how it works. I do not need to see how it works to understand it. What i did was to use he´s statment of 40KVolt & 5mA (40.000V & 0.5A) and surched outside the "box". He does not violate any law in doing so, he simply use somthing ells. Not ordenary "power" but something that doesent need electrolyte to work. If you understand what it is, than you to will understand the truth behinde the system.

I am acctualy in the beginning of constructing the circuit (controller unit) so if everything works fine it will be up and running later this summer together whit the WFC and a unit that lowers the burntime of hydrogen. Togheter this will be the system that for the first time in years after Meyer turn a car in to using 100% water as it´s fuel source - i am that surten!

BUT, it is not a replication of he´s system - it only uses the fundation and same principle Meyer used (if you ever should wonder).
You acctualy need to study Nicola Tesla to undertsand or grasp the point i am telling you. I am not telling you flat out what or how i am doing things, that is not the point. I am only pointing you in the right direction - that is all.

The first prtotype will be of a dynamic nature for styding and developent purpose, the finhised product will be a solide state modell whit no moving parts. It will alsow be a circulating system and much more.

The rest is up to you. The next time you will here from me will probably bee after i´v introduced my company and the system. But worry not. It will be affordbly for almoste every human being - the price range for the entire system will be whitin $2500 - 3000,- complite whit warranty and service (instaled and optimiced for every car/truck).

But i still have a long road to walk down, so it will take some time to get every bit in place.

So untile then, take care every one!
- You never change things by fighting the existing reality. To change something, build a new model that makes the existing model obsolete -
Hydrogenworld
Regular Poster

Postby Jehu » Mon May 25, 2009 8:56 pm

Good to hear from you again. Yes, we probably are banging our heads against a brick wall. Tesla you say? Wireless power transmission? Hitting the right frequency (we've been down that track before)? AC?

You should keep in contact with us just incase the Man decides to take you down like they may have done with Myers and others. Maybe send some more info to us to keep it alive in case of unforseen conquences.
Jehu
Regular Poster

Postby Hydrogenworld » Mon May 25, 2009 9:23 pm

- You never change things by fighting the existing reality. To change something, build a new model that makes the existing model obsolete -
Hydrogenworld
Regular Poster

Postby Jehu » Mon May 25, 2009 9:27 pm

Jehu
Regular Poster

Dynamic system

Postby SeaMonkey » Mon May 25, 2009 9:29 pm

SeaMonkey
Regular Poster

Re: Dynamic system

Postby Hydrogenworld » Mon May 25, 2009 9:42 pm

Hydrogenworld
Regular Poster

Return to Hydrogen Production via Electrolysis