[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
OUPower.com • View topic - Secret to Herman Anderson's water fuel system...

Secret to Herman Anderson's water fuel system...

This forum is for discussing anything related to electrolysis and electrolyzer designs.

Hello

Postby Ba2ho » Mon Jun 02, 2008 9:30 am

[quote="waterboy"][
Hey do you have link to that video? I would like to see that. I tried using my air compressor backwards since an air conditioner pump has some funky lubricant in it. quote]

Here you go WB

Many thanks

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RtA-FzGy9zw

I'd ask for a pic of your newest wfc, but I set up another temp email on a yahoo account and forgot the password, Chris hooked me up and re-activated my account ( thanks chris)

Ba2ho@yahoo.com

Call me HO

Again Many thanks to Chris and Waterboy and everyone else to have caused me many many sleepless nights ! lol
Ba2ho
Regular Poster

dang

Postby Ba2ho » Mon Jun 02, 2008 10:43 am

Ba2ho
Regular Poster

Postby kevinsatterfield » Mon Jun 02, 2008 6:02 pm

kevinsatterfield
Regular Poster

Postby waterboy » Mon Jun 02, 2008 6:03 pm

waterboy
Regular Poster

Postby kevinsatterfield » Mon Jun 02, 2008 6:14 pm

[quote="waterboy

Notice how the water boils at room temp? You can use the heater from a coffee maker to preheat the water on a cold day.

[/quote]

like'n that idea too... 170 F is a pretty good preheat ehh.... 8)
kevinsatterfield
Regular Poster

Postby Radiant » Mon Jun 02, 2008 6:15 pm

Well guys I just stumbled upon the holy grail of ZPE patents. It is brand new check it out and tell me what you y'all think. Quantum Vacuum Energy Extraction is the name of it. It's put out by Bernard Haisch and Garrett Moddel so you know these guys are up to something important with this because both are highly respected scientists that have access to large amounts of funds at the university level. So all you meyer advocates don't give up yet but definately be stoked that we have talented people like this to save our asses on this planet. That Moddel dude is also head of Phiar Corp which is aiming to be the best semiconductor company in the world and they are now partnering with Motorola to put these quantum tunneling chips in devices like cell phones to make them 100x faster than bluetooth.
Radiant

Postby waterboy » Mon Jun 02, 2008 6:18 pm

waterboy
Regular Poster

Postby waterboy » Mon Jun 02, 2008 7:28 pm

waterboy
Regular Poster

Postby moses » Mon Jun 02, 2008 7:55 pm

moses
Regular Poster

Postby waterboy » Mon Jun 02, 2008 8:31 pm

waterboy
Regular Poster

Postby Radiant » Mon Jun 02, 2008 8:43 pm

Radiant

Postby kevinsatterfield » Mon Jun 02, 2008 8:55 pm

kevinsatterfield
Regular Poster

Postby mkc1962 » Mon Jun 02, 2008 9:08 pm

See what you guys think of my idea here below. OK, maybe not my idea as much as my perception of what I perceive Waterboy is trying to get across. I’ve read all the posts, all the positive thoughts as well as the negative. But at the same trying to keep an open mind and coming to my own conclusions on the information passed forward. WB has passed on many thoughts and ideas, whether valid or not only time and replication will tell. However, like many others I truly appreciate him sharing what he has discovered, and do hope that it all works, and that others are able to replicate it. And, I will not argue that very obviously his scientific intelligence factor is way above mine, probably many of us. I am at best a long time DIY. With near 30 years of automotive, motorcycle and marine engine repair experience, and do have a background and degree in electronics. I may not be a scientific genius, but I am still proud of all my accomplishments and will not hesitate to tackle just about anything. WB has tried his best to share what he has discovered with us, but no doubt considering the possible obvious intellect factor difference; we may well not fully comprehend all he has said. Not to include the haggling that goes on between he and others that on occasion distract away from the main topic at hand. But as my grand pappy once told me, “Son you ain’t got a dog in that fight stay out of itâ€
mkc1962
Regular Poster

Postby luka » Mon Jun 02, 2008 9:43 pm

Thanks Waterboy for all the insight and direction you have shown and give me via your contribution to this tread.

I would encourage everyone to view all the videos by "criwebb "on youtube to get a better visual understanding of what waterboy has been point us to.
Link as posted by Ba2ho (thanks Ba2ho)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RtA-FzGy9zw

And View all Videos form "criwebb"
thanks again WB
luka
Regular Poster

Postby moses » Mon Jun 02, 2008 9:45 pm

thats what i was thinking also hopefully im not full of bs and on the right track
moses
Regular Poster

PreviousNext

Return to Hydrogen Production via Electrolysis