[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
OUPower.com • View topic - Help with Inverters?....Might Help

Help with Inverters?....Might Help

Here we will discuss many topics on electronic designs and circuits for various functions. PIC Chip programming has enormous potential in so many applications, that will be included in this forum as well.

Help with Inverters?....Might Help

Postby rodney » Fri Jan 28, 2005 11:50 pm

rodney
Regular Poster

Postby Chris » Tue Feb 01, 2005 12:08 am

-Chris

OUPower.com Site Admin
Chris
Site Admin

Postby chemelec » Tue Feb 01, 2005 10:54 am

Why don't you try this Project of mine.
If you Email Me, the Word "ELECTRONIC" MUST appear in the Subject Line.

My NEW Website is:
http://chemelec.com
chemelec
Regular Poster

Postby rodney » Wed Feb 02, 2005 3:12 pm

Chemelec-
I am trying to use a wal-mart based power inverter to get useable results as with bob boyce's experiments. So far i have found out how to get square wave dc from the inverter, and chnge things around with the phase a bit. I plan to learn how eventually, to modfy to produce a tuneable ,reproduceable, resonanting circut. Then i can just post the results and the modifications made to the inverter and anyone can give it a try, or i can reproduce it for myself. Wal-mart is widely avalible to everyone? Thanks for you interest.

Thanks again -Rodney
rodney
Regular Poster

Postby rodney » Wed Feb 02, 2005 6:44 pm

chris-
Sorry I did not see your post for some reason . I read somewhere that you are having a tough time with finding time to experiment. I know how that is I am extremely busy in the summer.

I have basically learned almost all I know about efficent hydrogen production from this site(the old site and all the old posts) so I just wanted to say Thanks for all you have done and the pics and all.

I have just completed my 1/2 acrylic 151 potental plate box like you had made. That 1/2 inch acrylic is a pain. I plan to fire it up tonite at the electronic shop. I think next box will be all stainless with 1/4 inch polycarbonate spacer plates and polcarbonite liner to isolate the plates from the metal. That way nothing cracks or leaks.

I am trying to get my electronics guy focused on modifying this inverter so that it is tunable. I really think that it is possible given the time to find more points/ frequency to run lower volts =more plates =more gas. My only problem is I don't have a O-scope.....yet. I can weld stainless but i really need a Tig. Come summer time i can make the money to get what i will need.
thanks -Rodney
rodney
Regular Poster

Postby Chris » Thu Feb 03, 2005 10:14 pm

You need to get some pics posted my friend :) I'll be anxious to see your work. You guys cary me when I'm too busy to do my own experimenting ...so it's a two way street ya know :)

Be careful with Acrylic it can shatter if it builds up too much pressure. Just keep the pressure low and you should be ok with that setup.

I'll be anxious to hear how it turns out for you.
-Chris

OUPower.com Site Admin
Chris
Site Admin

Re: Proudly Confused

Postby Bob Boyce » Tue Oct 11, 2005 11:22 pm

Bob Boyce
Regular Poster

Return to Electronics, Circuits & PIC Chips