[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
OUPower.com • View topic - Bob Boyce?

Bob Boyce?

This forum is for discussing anything related to electrolysis and electrolyzer designs.

Re: Bob Boyce?

Postby Bob Boyce » Sun Oct 02, 2011 8:05 am

[quote="Chris"]Oh my God. I have been out of it. I never heard of this before tonight.

Holy crap is a good way to start I guess! I am on vacation right now; we're heading to Ocean Isle, SC, but I will find time to read of your experience on your website.[/quote]
With cold weather on the way, now is probably a good time to get away for a bit. Enjoy the vacation Chris!

Bob
Bob Boyce
Regular Poster

Postby Jehu » Sun Oct 02, 2011 11:16 am

I remember hearing about the chipping incident a while back. I just had a look at your site and the pics and reports. Looks nasty. But it's good to hear that you're still with us.

What leaves me scratching my head is why would he want to chip you? Even with long range RFID sniffing you might get 100 feet range at best but even then, for what? I suppose a proximity alert for when you are near perhaps but other methods would be more effective than that.
Jehu
Regular Poster

Postby Bob Boyce » Sun Oct 02, 2011 2:07 pm

[quote="Jehu"]I remember hearing about the chipping incident a while back. I just had a look at your site and the pics and reports. Looks nasty. But it's good to hear that you're still with us.

What leaves me scratching my head is why would he want to chip you? Even with long range RFID sniffing you might get 100 feet range at best but even then, for what? I suppose a proximity alert for when you are near perhaps but other methods would be more effective than that.[/quote]

That's what they want the public to think, that RFID is only good for scanning at close range. The public only has access to handheld devices that scan RFID with a very short range in order to "confirm" this belief. The fact is, these long grain-of-rice sized RFID transponders, built by Raytheon Corporation, and used by VeriChip (now PositiveID Corporation) and many other RFID vendors, can be activated to transmit ID bursts by any source of RF strong enough to activate the power supply. The internal antenna has superfine wire wound around a ferrite rod and circuit board that is nearly full length inside of that little glass capsule. As small as it is, that ferrite rod antenna has enough wire length wound on it to be resonant in the 30 khz band! The same ferrite rod antenna is also coupled to a set of diodes so it can be used as a power supply to power the burst transmitter. This means that RF from flourescent lights, computing devices, radio/television transmitters, and many other sources of EMF that surround us daily can have those RFIDs happily chirping away unnoticed. The frequencies chosen for these long-wave transmitters is in the 30 Khz band, because the RF in this band penetrates water and land so well that these ULF bands are used for submarine communications.

Not only can the NSA detect these weak RFID signals via highly sensitive satellites specifically designed for the purpose, but there are large ground-based networks under construction, here in the US - and also in Europe. They are installing RFID detection grids in nearly all major cities, and along interstates and other highways. The NWO plan is to chip EVERYONE, so movements and activities can be monitored and recorded via computers. Here in the US, the project is being funded by Homeland Security. Had I not been chipped and had cancer induced, I would have never chosen to investigate RFID to the extent that I did. I would have never learned about the illicit use and capabilities of these tiny devices. They use 10 bit RFID for animals and 16 bit RFID for humans, so they can tell the difference by the length of the ID numbers being transmitted! Every RFID implanted person has a unique ID number, and it is the mark of the beast as far as I am concerned.

Additionally, all new cars sold in the US from 2004 and up are equipped with vehicle powered RFID transponders that can respond to queries over 2.45 Ghz. The common query used is a generic vehicle speed request. They query vehicle speed and the response packet includes the VIN, so they know where that vehicle is and speed of travel as it passes each RFID site. This data is sent to HomeLand Security, and is used by state DOTs to update traffic trends on those highway information signs that you see along the highways. How do you think they can instantly know and update those traffic information signs as to how long the traffic is going to take to get from that sign to the exits listed? They use data from vehicle transponders moving past those RFID sites to calculate the time to exits.

Over 2 years ago I reviewed the contract information between Homeland Security and the manufacturer of those transponder systems, and I published links. The manufacturer clearly stated that the purpose of this network was so that Homeland Security could use computers to automate the tracking of everyone, so they could focus their attention on high priority targets (selected individuals) in order to save on manpower. They also stated that Homeland Security would be using this network to track all vehicles, cargo, and individuals. The manufacturer later changed the word individuals to drivers when I spread the word about this contract and it caused a stir on the privacy rights sites a year or so back. They're trying to give the impression that they would be tracking the RFID in state drivers licenses, rather than RFID implants in people.

The new health bill from Obama stipulates that all health bill participants are to be implanted with RFID. The VeriChip version was called VeriMed, but who knows what they call them now since they changed company names to get away from the VeriChip tie to causing cancer in pets and other animals that had been chipped with RFID.

Causing cancer from normal implantation is bad enough, but the RFID chips I was implanted with had been dipped in a radioactive isotope that was meant to induce desmoplastic malignant melanoma, a cancer with no cure. Surgury is the only option, and there is little time to deal with a cancer that is usually fatal in 2 months. Because I had help, I took something that inhibited the growth of the cancer long enough to give me time for surgery to be performed.

I was advised by my contacts in the DOD that the NSA is notorious for using this method to kill off those that are determined to be a threat in one way or another. My hydroxy gas and battery charging technologies are a threat to the status quo, so they must have wanted me out of the way, and tried to make it look like a natural death. My survival only made things worst, as I exposed their methodology and plans. Most websites that carried the news were threatened and shut down, but enough still exist for the word to get out.

The good news is that due to the publicity of my case and others, state laws are being passed making it a crime to implant people without their knowledge or permission. More than 20 states have adopted these laws.

Bob
Bob Boyce
Regular Poster

Postby Jehu » Mon Oct 03, 2011 11:44 am

Humm, very interesting stuff. Should probably look into it a bit more. I have been wanting to look at RFID a bit more for security reasons. Been meaning to make a shield for my wallet since all my credit cards are RFID enabled for that Visa PayPass or whatever they call it. Never like the idea of that. Though after a little while all my cards snap along the mag strip, severing the coil wires, due to how they sit in my wallet. But I digress.

Here would be a fun thing to do to the powers that be. Make yourself a scanner. If you ever get near the guy who chipped you, covertly scan him and grab any codes that pop up. Wouldn't be surprised if he's been chipped himself. Then clone his code/s onto a stack of other chips and implant them into a bunch of random animals. Birds, fish, rats, whatever you can think of. Whoever is tracking him would freak out. Might be handy if someone tries to tag you again. Having chips running all over the country, world if it's migratory, should negate that form of tracking.

Where's all the info about your cell circuit and battery charger nowadays? I remember seeing you ask Chris to take your project folder down ages ago. Have you made any advances on the OU front?
Jehu
Regular Poster

Postby Bob Boyce » Mon Oct 03, 2011 10:25 pm

I have no desire to mess with the cabal at this time, karma will deal with them soon enough. With their underground command and control centers in Virginia and Colorado recently destroyed (recent earthquakes were caused by those explosions), they are less of a threat today than they were prior to that.

I now regret removing the solar and shop projects. I really only needed to remove the PWM3 and toroid related projects. What I ran into was a guy in China copied the PWM3F board design, based on the schematic. They were being sold cheap on eBay and elsewhere, but they were not fully operational. There was an intentional error in the PWM3F schematic that prevented schematic-based copies from working properly. My later PWM3G was not released with a schematic on purpose to prevent this sort of thing from happening again. Not to mention, there are also several specialty components that cannot be substituted with generics and still have these boards function properly. The guy really meant well and wanted to help others, he just did not understand that low cost copies built with generic components cannot produce sharp enough pulse transitions.

My battery charging design was based on the same 3 phase toroidal technology that I used for the 100 cell box system. Even though I have improved the catalytic processes to where they can now exceed 300% efficiency, I was still researching the application of modified toroidal technology to my hydroxy gas cell designs.

Now for some bad news. The density of the dark energy field in the region of space our solar system is passing through is in decline. I've had several prototype battery charging systems running for years now. The input to output ratio has been documented for over 3 years. In 2010, the output had become so low that it required a major redesign in order to get usable current levels again. The new prototype was installed 11/14/2010 and turned on 11/15/2010. With 22 amps of input current, output current to the battery bank was 96.7 amps, ie 4.39:1 current gain. This is only about 48% as compared to the 97% energy density that I used to read with my toroidal systems in early 2008. Monthly readings were taken, and current output kept declining. When readings dropped to less than 3:1, there were sudden instabilities that affected not only the battery charging technology, but also the toroidal based hydroxy gas resonance systems. They began to become erratic and eventually they stopped working altogether. This has not affected only my toroidal systems, but it seems to be affecting all alternative energy systems based on longitudinal energy technology! As the dark energy density declines, it takes more input power to induce the same level of modulation in the local longitudinal field. It also reduces the amount of energy that can be coupled from the modulated longitudinal field back into the transverse realm. The net result is less interaction between the longitudinal and transverse realities. This decline in density is due to phase cancellation between two phases of dark energy.

Now that the explanation of what is happening has been given, what does it all mean for us? By charting the levels of decline, a pattern developed. The decline did not occur at a steady rate, it was following a pseudo-sinusoidal curve. I have already measured the tapering off in decline as we begin to approach the bottom of the curve, the peak of the phase cancellation. I had this curve fully predicted over 6 months ago, and the actual readings since then have followed the predictions right on schedule. If the decline continues according to prediction, the density may fall below that required to maintain the earths magnetic field (magnetosphere) around May of 2012. At that time, the earths crust would begin to drift away from magnetic lock with the magnetic poles. We should reach the bottom of the sine in late December of 2012. At that point, the energy density will slowly increase, but it will be predominantly in the next phase. This means that at about the same point of energy density as the loss of the magnetosphere, the earths magnetic field should re-establish in reverse. According to prediction, this may occur around July of 2013. What could occur at this point is a crustal displacement, also known as a pole shift, as the magnetic material in the crust forces a re-alignment with the new magnetic pole pattern of the earth.

We all have a rough ride ahead of us, so we need to try to prepare and make the best of it. We need alternative energy technologies that can survive extreme solar storms and CME/EMP events from the sun, especially during that time that we have no magnetosphere to protect us from cosmic and solar radiation. We may need to find ways to protect ourselves from these events, and to filter our breathing air and drinking water for radioactive isotopes. I recommend investing in a magnetometer sensitive enough to monitor the earths magnetic field for changes.

Bob Boyce
Bob Boyce
Regular Poster

Postby Jehu » Tue Oct 04, 2011 8:51 am

Wow, the majority of that went right over my head. I must admit I'm not up to scratch with the whole Dark Energy science or even the ideas of toroid based PWMs and battery charging beyond the Bedini motor.

Looks like we'll need a 101 thread from you to show us how this stuff works and how to build them. It's very difficult to figure it all out with everyone having their own terms on certain thing/ideas/principals.

BTW, did you ever end up achieving OU?
Jehu
Regular Poster

Postby Bob Boyce » Tue Oct 04, 2011 11:07 am

Well over unity, though I dislike the term free energy. Nothing free about a device that can cost over $1000 to build in order to quadruple your power ;-)

The power doesn't come from nowhere though, it's just another form of a "solar" type of energy. The super massive black holes at the center of galaxies is the gravity well that the galaxies orbit around. They draw in normal matter due to their intense gravitational forces, and they emit dark energy - the only form of energy that can escape the intense gravitational forces. Dark energy propegates at greater than light speed, so even though light cannot escape, dark energy can. This dark y vortexes out of the black hole, and this vortex of dark y puts frame drag on the normal matter around it. Tis induces rotation in the galaxy, rotation that builds centripetal forces to counter the gravity of the black hole. Thus, galaxies are formed. Some dark energy is generated by stars as well, and the larger the star the greater the proportion of dark energy to electromagnetic energy generated. It's all about the gravity, ie the mass of the object. Gotta run, will add more later.

Bob Boyce
Bob Boyce
Regular Poster

Postby Les Banki » Tue Oct 04, 2011 7:39 pm

Hi Bob, (and others who may still read here!)

Your "bad news" is nothing compared to what you find in the article:
"2012 Equation solved" by Pane 'Astralwalker' Andov
Look it up and STUDY it. (It is 100 pages)
The evidence presented is overwhelming!

Best regards,
Les Banki
Les Banki

Postby renaud67 » Fri Oct 07, 2011 3:14 am

Hello,
nothing available about your porcess for the average Joe and his prius ?
I mean something like engine.us but more autonomous ... :D
thank you
renaud67
Regular Poster

Postby juanito » Wed Oct 12, 2011 12:03 pm

Hi All,

Well, comming back to this forum and read this post, really impresses me. Hope soon get better and keep helping the forum.

Speaking of that, I would like to ask Mr Boyce to have a look to this new post I presented this morning, as he is anauthority for me on this electricity devices and battery charging systems.

viewtopic.php?f=4&t=2524

Thanks in advance

Juanito
juanito
Regular Poster

Postby Underground_Dude » Sat Dec 03, 2011 2:23 am

Howdy Bob:

I was around when it all went south here (not registered) and was about to start building when POOF its all gone. When the info was gone I lost interest.

I found a pdf that is supposed to be your info and schematics if true I wanted to start again. But now you're saying even if they were your plans and schem there was intended errors in the design of the PWM?

On top of it we are moving out of a dark energy area of space which makes these projects to not work?
Underground_Dude

Postby mzk » Sun Jan 08, 2012 6:39 pm

mzk
Regular Poster

Previous

Return to Hydrogen Production via Electrolysis