[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
OUPower.com • View topic - Magnetic Hydrogen Electrolyzer

Magnetic Hydrogen Electrolyzer

This forum is for discussions regarding Hydrogen Production by all means OTHER than Electrolysis. It is also for discussing the end results of Hydrogen Applications such as Water Engines & Water Cars.

Postby kevinsatterfield » Tue Aug 18, 2009 3:07 am

Dang AS you wrote up a presentatation??? I wouldnt mind see'n it ...is it free ? lol

Ive got to try and understand a little more about how it might work before I actually attempt it so Im gonna try and write some more thoughts about some stuff.... this time its the proton.

Except when they are under the influence of a magnetic field the magnetic moments of the protons of the hydrogen are in random orientation- for before the field is applied,the paraelle and anitparaelle positions of the nuclei are no differant in energy and equally likely to occur.Upon application of the field ,the protons snap into line with mostly half paraelle and anitparaelle states but this is not a stable condition because when the field is applied the anitparaelle spins are in a higher energy state and emits the energy differance from paraelle to antiparaelle as it drops back down to the paraelle spin.
The time it takes to emit the energy is related to its thermal relaxation time wich is normally 2 seconds but with Specific Gravity of 1.2 provided by the KOH the relaxation time is much shorter.Those guys at W.I.T. say they need a guass of 50 with a specific gravity around 30% KOH wich I believe corresponds to a frequency of .21 Mhz.
You can modulate the DC field by superimosing a LF coil around the the magnet.
So far if I decide to try this I would try a 50 gausse magnetic field and collapse it at .21Mhz.
Im try'n to relate the electronegativity ( electrostatic ) differance into it now.....Im not going to try something like this till I understand more about it.
kevinsatterfield
Regular Poster

Postby mzk » Tue Aug 18, 2009 3:49 am

mzk
Regular Poster

Postby Jehu » Tue Aug 18, 2009 5:38 am

Jehu
Regular Poster

Postby resident_genius » Tue Aug 18, 2009 6:27 pm

where is the line between tinkerer and scientist, scientist and madman, madman and genius?

http://resident-genius.com
'Nuff said.

Latest Endeavor:
http://www.youtube.com/user/SimonG2892?feature=mhw5
resident_genius
Regular Poster

Postby resident_genius » Tue Aug 18, 2009 6:42 pm

where is the line between tinkerer and scientist, scientist and madman, madman and genius?

http://resident-genius.com
'Nuff said.

Latest Endeavor:
http://www.youtube.com/user/SimonG2892?feature=mhw5
resident_genius
Regular Poster

Postby Jehu » Tue Aug 18, 2009 9:43 pm

Jehu
Regular Poster

Postby AlaskaStar » Wed Aug 19, 2009 2:52 am

"Do we exist, or are we just an existence?"
AlaskaStar
Regular Poster

Postby AlaskaStar » Wed Aug 19, 2009 3:40 am

Oh!

And since I need to clarify it a bit:

My reasons for posting such an elegantly simple design, with as little to no dimension information was for your benefit.

Simple to build, simple to test, and easy to learn. I guess the art of doing thing with your hands is becoming a lost art. I almost feel sorry for you.

Then again...that was a personal choice that you made on your own regarding your education and skills.

I learned a new language, out of necessity. I could have worn my fingers out writing everything, or become handcuffed/ leashed to a palm pilot or laptop computer to communicate....but it was far easier to learn Sign Language.

So here's the real test, and for each of you it's different, because LIFE is the test. The cost of energy is going skyward, and you are soon not going to be able to afford feeding some wealthy bastard whom doesn't give a fuck about you. If they did care about you, then the price would be much lower.

Think about this. You have to care about yourself FIRST. You actually have to give a damn about your life. Then go out, learn, try things, fail and succeed at various things.

Then again, unless a true deaf person was reading this, I have easily noted that the hearing people are far more deaf than the deaf are....as observed here....I could give examples via links, but that would take a few hundred pages worth.

Please, do yourself a favor and start giving a damn about your future, not your present, but your future. Look to 10 years from now and see where and what you want to be doing, and think about HOW you plan to get there.

If these words don't fall on deaf ears, then you would know it....I couldn't give a damn at this point. It's too late for me to help personally, but I can help passively.

You have to take the initiative, and DO something. This requires something called ACTION. Action makes drills spin, wires bend, circuits smoke, and anything else you can imagine.

You have to give a damn about yourself. I can care, but I can't help a person who sets out to fail.

AlaskaStar
AlaskaStar
Regular Poster

Postby mzk » Wed Aug 19, 2009 4:54 am

Thank You AlaskaStar. Do not be mad. We are thankful for this information! :wink:
mzk
Regular Poster

Postby Jehu » Wed Aug 19, 2009 5:45 am

I've seen this on many forums before. No matter where you go, people will always tend to go ahead and post what they think without reading all the facts. I and other people have done little tests on it and it and it will catch out even the most senior forum members. I've even been flamed over it but hey, it proves the point.

Just keep on posting here and maybe, just maybe, someone will sucessfully replicate one of your projects. I'm still going on your Zn/Fe cell and I've found it works. Just working on making it a viable device. This might eventually happen with this system. Who knows.

I think we have been inundated with so many fake systems that just waste time or we go about replications in an unscientific methods which lead to failures, that we have become quite skepitical of promising systems and designs that we tend to stick to things that we know work eaisly and simply.

Sometimes we just have to have a crack at something and if it doesn't work, have another crack at it. Heck, my attempt at the mag system was a pretty pitiful attempt as it was cobbled together with parts I just had lying around, not knowing what they were. No wonder it didn't work. I really should have another crack at it.
Jehu
Regular Poster

Postby kevinsatterfield » Wed Aug 19, 2009 9:57 am

kevinsatterfield
Regular Poster

Postby kevinsatterfield » Wed Aug 19, 2009 10:03 am

kevinsatterfield
Regular Poster

Postby kevinsatterfield » Thu Aug 20, 2009 3:00 am

kevinsatterfield
Regular Poster

Postby AlaskaStar » Thu Aug 20, 2009 4:38 am

AlaskaStar
Regular Poster

Postby mookie » Thu Aug 20, 2009 9:12 am

Thats what I posted here last week. It also increases the rate of electrolysis. This is basic. Everyone is trying to complicate it. Keep it simple.[/quote]
mookie

PreviousNext

Return to Hydrogen Production non Electrolytic