[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
OUPower.com • View topic - David Wenbert on Water Fuel Cells and Overunity Similarities

David Wenbert on Water Fuel Cells and Overunity Similarities

This forum is for discussing anything related to electrolysis and electrolyzer designs.

David Wenbert on Water Fuel Cells and Overunity Similarities

Postby Hydrogenworld » Wed Oct 29, 2008 1:47 am

- You never change things by fighting the existing reality. To change something, build a new model that makes the existing model obsolete -
Hydrogenworld
Regular Poster

Postby Hydrogenworld » Fri Oct 31, 2008 3:03 am

- You never change things by fighting the existing reality. To change something, build a new model that makes the existing model obsolete -
Hydrogenworld
Regular Poster

Postby Hydrogenworld » Fri Oct 31, 2008 3:05 am

Hydrogenworld
Regular Poster

Postby Jehu » Fri Oct 31, 2008 8:41 pm

Jehu
Regular Poster

Postby Hydrogenworld » Sat Nov 01, 2008 7:28 am

Hydrogenworld
Regular Poster

Postby Jehu » Sat Nov 01, 2008 10:00 pm

Jehu
Regular Poster

Postby Hydrogenworld » Sun Nov 02, 2008 4:13 am

You are so right Jehu, and i hope i´m doing so.

Dealing whit the Voltage Breakdown Capacitor (i preffer this designation) we are dealing whit: Electron Extraction, we are litterly pulling the electrones out of the water - i´m sure there is a term for this? and i´m sure that em is involved?
Now, here´s another question:

The Delrin acts as an voltage inhibiter/barrier to a surten point. And when the voltage in the katode reach a critical point we get a discharge (maximum load point). Is this not a pulsing method on it´s own? The charging time is fixed depending on how fast you´r adding the voltage .. right?
If this is true, the only reason why you need to pulse the voltage is the time the water needs to fill the space between the electrodes ...
I think i actyally need to read more of the document´s i have, try to consentrate on this, taking a break from the electrolyser!! 8)
Polyoxymethylene plastic
IF the only true thing whit delrin is it´s property as an resistance, why not look at that? i cant finde any info on it´s electrical propaty (resistance) and i think a formal letter to DuPont is necessary.
Hydrogenworld
Regular Poster

Postby chemelec » Sun Nov 02, 2008 11:43 am

If you Email Me, the Word "ELECTRONIC" MUST appear in the Subject Line.

My NEW Website is:
http://chemelec.com
chemelec
Regular Poster

Postby Hydrogenworld » Sun Nov 02, 2008 12:44 pm

Hydrogenworld
Regular Poster

Postby chemelec » Sun Nov 02, 2008 7:52 pm

My NEW Website is:
chemelec
Regular Poster

Postby Hydrogenworld » Mon Nov 03, 2008 9:43 am

Hydrogenworld
Regular Poster

Postby chemelec » Tue Nov 04, 2008 12:22 am

My NEW Website is:
chemelec
Regular Poster

Postby Hydrogenworld » Tue Nov 04, 2008 11:00 am

Hydrogenworld
Regular Poster

Postby Hydrogenworld » Sun Nov 09, 2008 7:27 pm

I´v contained a new document that will help me in understanding Meyers WFC. This document is the firs replication that includes Delrin and it´s usage and property. This is good news. I allsow feel that i must express that a novel method called "Super electrolesys" exist, capable of producing 333L/min whit very little energy input. I do not believe that it produce OU - but that it lays somewhere between 80-90%.

I am allsow investigating the usage of cold electrisety/radiant energy and constructing a circuit and unit that works as an electrone extraction cell.

And as an apendix to this. For those who have seen a video on the internet containing a device called Elemental Rods (real name is Electromagnetic Radiation Reciever - ERR). The initial explanation clames that the two rods are made of 73 and 74 elements, this is not true. The technology is much simpler than that and it is NOT opperated by a battery.
This technology exist and it is real. The device in the video are prototype no 7 - producing 18 watts DC, a prototype no 8 and 9 does allsow exist, but is of more advance in nature. It does not break any physical laws as i am starting to understand it. I´m not going to answer any question at this time, but will reveal information when i have a solid result. Please have patience.
Hydrogenworld
Regular Poster

Return to Hydrogen Production via Electrolysis