[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
OUPower.com • View topic - The HHO Alliance!

The HHO Alliance!

This forum is for discussing anything related to electrolysis and electrolyzer designs.

The HHO Alliance!

Postby Hydrogenworld » Wed Sep 10, 2008 1:53 pm

Information on the new webpage will be added here in the future.
Use this post to discuss, debate and argue of this site´s content. This post is an extension of the this post: http://oupower.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=2223
- You never change things by fighting the existing reality. To change something, build a new model that makes the existing model obsolete -
Hydrogenworld
Regular Poster

Postby Hydrogenworld » Wed Sep 10, 2008 2:43 pm

:D The reasen for this is that the site is not up and running yet. We just started the projekt, and we do not own the site name yet either, so patience my friend .. patience!
I will inform when it is lanched!
- You never change things by fighting the existing reality. To change something, build a new model that makes the existing model obsolete -
Hydrogenworld
Regular Poster

Postby Hydrogenworld » Wed Sep 10, 2008 5:37 pm

dankie
You seem a little bit negative over this project, how com?

Remember that this is a non profit project done by voluntars and that the goal is free energy and much more. The project is work in progress, hwo knows what we will end upp whit!

The project goal is to develop a fully functionell system togheter whit members and FuelCell Technics Sweden (the site manager).
Common research, so to answer your question - if we have a working solution - is not possible at the moment, but i am hoping for it in the future!

To be a member is voluntary, if you dont like the project, dont get involved whit - it´s that simple!
Hydrogenworld
Regular Poster

Postby Hydrogenworld » Wed Sep 10, 2008 8:57 pm

I made an image for the logotype, font and the baner. I was going to embed it but it did not work, so instead you can follow the link to see it.
This is just a concept image, så feel free to comment it! .. be nice :lol:

http://a5.vox.com/6a00fa968f29f2000300fa969992250003-pi

Have a nice day!
Hydrogenworld
Regular Poster

Postby FlashBang » Wed Sep 10, 2008 9:46 pm

Hydrogenworld:

Not bad... quite nice actually... I could use some of that creativity for a logo for GreenRnD.com. Heck... I need a decent site period. I have the domain.

FlashBang!
Just becuase you are Paranoid doesn't mean that they are NOT out to get you!
FlashBang
Regular Poster

Postby Hydrogenworld » Wed Sep 10, 2008 10:03 pm

Flashbang
Thanks :D . Do you whant to run your site by yourself or togheter whit us, or are you thinking that we/you should act as an mirror site?
If you whant i could make an concept image for you (free of charge), just let me know what you are looking for, a description maybe.

I use Photoshop CS3 and Lightroom 2.0, so the possibility is huge.
This is an exempel: I made this image for a friend, take a look. The theme was 1969, hope it showes:
http://a0.vox.com/6a00fa968f29f200030100a7ef9678000e-pi (promo)

But i think for now that building this site is enough, it´s much work in progress to program it and all.
Hydrogenworld
Regular Poster

Postby hydroxrox » Thu Sep 11, 2008 2:40 am

Hydrox Rox Sox
hydroxrox
Regular Poster

Postby resident_genius » Thu Sep 11, 2008 1:23 pm

where is the line between tinkerer and scientist, scientist and madman, madman and genius?

http://resident-genius.com
'Nuff said.

Latest Endeavor:
http://www.youtube.com/user/SimonG2892?feature=mhw5
resident_genius
Regular Poster

Postby resident_genius » Thu Sep 11, 2008 5:17 pm

where is the line between tinkerer and scientist, scientist and madman, madman and genius?

'Nuff said.

Latest Endeavor:
resident_genius
Regular Poster

Postby Hydrogenworld » Thu Sep 11, 2008 8:11 pm

resident_genius & hydroxrox

You are on my track, the things you are pointing out is exactly what´s on my minde. To be honest this project is growing every minut, so the question now is how to develop this project to what is should be, and it is here you (everybody on this forum) comes in to the picture.

First of all i whant the HHO Alliance to be a world wide organisation. Then i whant it to grow into three parts wich are as follows:

1: A world organisation, standing for free energy, honesty and a helping hand!
2: A company that both have open source materials and products, developed through members and FuelCell Technics Sweden (for starters).
3: And only charges customers for it´s products, instalation and such.

This is the basic. Moving on to the "library", this is the part where we edducate people on what free energy is, expending the horizon of peoples thinking an knowing to new levels. The library consists of videos, documents, books and the organisations own material wich we develop under time as our understanding grows. There must alsow exist a source for those hwo wants to build and develop there own WFC and magnetic generator and otherfree energy devices on where to buy material and where they can get help localy to produce componants.

The organisation needs members all over the world that can act as the detective, head of the local office (at least one per state/country), reporter, enginere, developer and so on. A local admin/assistant for ich corner of the clobe! If something happens in your area, repport it (make an article) under HHO Alliance and the admin will publish it under your name or your local office. This is open source but exlusive HHO Alliance material .. get my point? In some way we need to protect our work even if it is free, so no one can bullshit us and what we do. We need to stand strong and support every member of the alliance, doing this might just get us the advantge we need to make lasting changes all over the world.

Members hwo choos to be anonymous must be aloved to do so, it must be voluntary to publish it´s own name, we still live in a dangerous time and we need to ceep this in minde until the storm calms!
This might be necessary if someone works undercover for the alliance.

Whene it comes to "the company", this is one way of producing safe systems made for people hwo doesent have satisfactory opportunities of education and advancement or doesent have the oppertunety to do the work themeself. This might alsow involve large quantitys of systems and free energy devices. Different markets needs different ways for this to work due to low income, poor materials and so on!

For the alliance to grow in size and strenght we need a solide foundation, divided by members, knowledge and influence. Owning a company whit local fabrication/production is one way of making money, the other way is by people hwo donate money and support us (Some of our members might need salary or fonds to do research, this is very important we must keep this in minde). I dont like money personaly, but whitout it things get difficult. But money is not the only donation hho alliance need, we need time - personel time regarding to some of the points i made out earlier. A lot of the material is not money, but personel material, such as an camcorder, digital camera, computers, premises, work, research, develpment and so on.
There doesent exist any limit to what or how much time or material one member can put in to the alliance growth or the understanding of water as a fuel or what free energy is.
I am happy for those hwo can live whitout money, but untill i can do this i am still going to buy my bread.

Actualy, it´s not bad to make money, it´s just one way for the world to spinn, but be honest about it.
Lets say that one bolt costs 1$, be honest of it´s cost and what you need to mount it where it belong, dont hide the price and the expense and dont rob people.

Well, this was the first draft of the concept of hho alliance, it´s just the begining. Feel free to comment every word or idéa i have presented here. This is not a must way of doing things, this is just my thought of it all, but i know that i will get support in many parts ... maybe not in every part, but overall i think we are building somthing realy great here.

My name is Patrik Lövström and i am the founder of this project and FuelCell Technics Sweden - there you have it, i dont hide anything, nothing fears me.

And now it is time for me to finde my bed and get some sleep, it´s geting late over here!
Hydrogenworld
Regular Poster

Postby Hydrogenworld » Thu Sep 11, 2008 8:15 pm

and o yes, the FAQ department, this is the library, containing every word spoken or written about free energy and water as a fuel!
Hydrogenworld
Regular Poster

Postby resident_genius » Fri Sep 12, 2008 5:52 pm

i believe this should be a "one stop shop", a more complete corroboration of hydrogen intelligence than anywhere else on the net.

even the forum should have a "STOPPPPPPP! before you ask, read the FAQ!" sticky, let alone all the other stuff.

'Nuff said.

Latest Endeavor:
resident_genius
Regular Poster

Postby AlaskaStar » Sat Sep 13, 2008 12:03 am

Maybe the admin of this site would be willing to help host? Has anyone asked?

This site seems to be one the least bullshitted sites out there, the least amount of pop-up ads, the least amount of nonsense crap, and the most amounts of intellectual thought, posts and shared information, even if the person chooses to remain anonymous online. (such as I have chosen to remain anonymous)

AlaskaStar
"Do we exist, or are we just an existence?"
AlaskaStar
Regular Poster

Next

Return to Hydrogen Production via Electrolysis