[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
OUPower.com • View topic - Found a commercial solution and need a sponsor?

Found a commercial solution and need a sponsor?

This forum is for discussing anything related to electrolysis and electrolyzer designs.

Found a commercial solution and need a sponsor?

Postby eldad88 » Sat Sep 06, 2008 9:52 am

Hello,
My name is Eldad, I live in Israel.
Here we are handling fuel price and pollution problems every day.
I'm looking for a method that will produce hydrogen in effective way (less power you put in, the more you get out).
The method will be spared to the general public and won't be used for commercial use.
So if you have a good method and need a sponsor, please leave you contact details or contact me via email: eldad87@gmail.com
eldad88
Regular Poster

Postby AlaskaStar » Sat Sep 06, 2008 11:28 pm

Sorry, but after reviewing the papers from places like:

http://www.theorionproject.org
-These goons want to have a complete gag order, they get 'exclusive rights' and all this other greedy crap that I will ave no part of again.

GAG ORDERS SUCK!!

...and being dealt the swift hand of lies and deceit through corporate greed, I would rather not sign into anything for any reason. If you wish to donate funds to my projects, they are greatly appreciated, and I do answer all questions within the limits of my knowledge on the hydrogen, electrical, mechanical, chemical, and other processes.

In light of corporate greed, I would rather take my chances much like Stanley Meyer. The difference is that it is legal to possess and carry a concealed firearm without a permit here in Alaska. No problem.

AlaskaStar
"Do we exist, or are we just an existence?"
AlaskaStar
Regular Poster

Postby AlaskaStar » Sat Sep 06, 2008 11:29 pm

In case those whom are wondering:

If I don't answer on a public board as this, I will answer in personal e-mail contact, or by phone. Many of the members here have my phone number.

AlaskaStar
AlaskaStar
Regular Poster

Postby Hydrogenworld » Sun Sep 07, 2008 1:29 am

Alaskastar

I agree whit you and the way you see things but - as i see it not everybody is going to build this devicec themself or understand the technique, so some people actualy needs to present it, and in that case we are talking about a company. But i believe your point is that most compagnies gets greede over time, needing more power and capital and in the end fucks everybody and exploitation to such a degree that the hole world needs it.
In this case we are dealing whit free energy, no polution and living in pact whit nature, i like that and i like that a company can exist whitout robbing the customer. I am looking forward to start a company here in Sweden, but greed is not my drivingforce, freedom is.
One obvious thing is that it might not be free to build "the device", but using it is and need to be free of charge.
Whit a company other people (customer) also helps me bying the "bread" and further development of the WFC.
- You never change things by fighting the existing reality. To change something, build a new model that makes the existing model obsolete -
Hydrogenworld
Regular Poster

Postby eldad88 » Sun Sep 07, 2008 3:02 am

eldad88
Regular Poster

Postby eldad88 » Sun Sep 07, 2008 3:13 am

eldad88
Regular Poster

Postby AlaskaStar » Sun Sep 07, 2008 3:54 am

AlaskaStar
Regular Poster

Postby eldad88 » Sun Sep 07, 2008 4:47 am

eldad88
Regular Poster

Postby eldad88 » Sun Sep 07, 2008 4:48 am

eldad88
Regular Poster

Postby Hydrogenworld » Sun Sep 07, 2008 7:27 am

I totaly agree whit Alaskstar, we are on the same level - A change is on the way, either your like it ore not, but change is coming.
The way i am going to run my company is in this spirit.

I am going to offer WFC´s - PEM-Generators and an advance system for filtrating hevy particals in the water (like led). This will be a cleen and green system.

FuelCell Technics Sweden
- You never change things by fighting the existing reality. To change something, build a new model that makes the existing model obsolete -
Hydrogenworld
Regular Poster

Postby eldad88 » Sun Sep 07, 2008 8:00 am

eldad88
Regular Poster

Postby Hydrogenworld » Sun Sep 07, 2008 9:12 am

eldad88

My way is doing both. I believe that the knowledge should be an open source and as a product that you can buy.

I demand i high level of safety, reliabilety and service in my products.
A privat person whit limited fonds cant coap whit a company that can do serious research and develop this technologie to it´s best, that´s why a company is need. Not to stand above does who know little or nothing, but to develop the best products and to show the way!

I understand the underlying thots of this concept, simply becose i am one of "them" who are working for a better world! But to think that everybody can do this is not realistic. Maybe 20% whants to do this themself and the rest is lazy and just whants the product to work. But for those 20% am i willing to giv this away? absolutly, but i whant to do that in a safe manor. I whant to know all there is to know before i tell anybodyells how to do it.
Great knowledge demands great leadership. So in time i will give my knowledge away.

So, first of all i need to understand and develop an effective, stabile and safe WFC - and in this lies supercells that can funktion on boats and in factory´s as well as in a car or any ICE including aircraft´s.
Third is a system for the home - a "generator" wich produces both electrisety and heat.
And forth - (this is a big idea) A factory whit one goal, to produce clean drinkingwater to those how have non. This is viable from saltwater. From this factory piplines are feeding the inlands whit fresh water .. just imagen what a change that would be for the world!
Fifth product are PEM-Generators [Permanent & Electromagnetic Generators] i have a prototype for that to. There is two ways of doing that - a solid model (no moving parts) and one type that drives a generator. The last one are driven by an magnetic engine, much like the Bendini machine. My principle is unik and can work in any scale, smal or large doesent effect the results and the engine operates at a non contact state - NO PARTS ARE TUCHING EACH OTHER.

I whant to much sometimes, and whit limited fonds this is just a dream.
And i need a company to develop the next gen - The Lövström Stimulation follow this link and you can read my tehory
http://oupower.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php ... timulation

Splitting water whit light - that is the next gen!

I hope this answers your question!
Hydrogenworld
Regular Poster

Postby eldad88 » Sun Sep 07, 2008 1:32 pm

eldad88
Regular Poster

Postby AlaskaStar » Sun Sep 07, 2008 2:19 pm

AlaskaStar
Regular Poster

Postby Hydrogenworld » Sun Sep 07, 2008 2:41 pm

Hydrogenworld
Regular Poster

Next

Return to Hydrogen Production via Electrolysis