[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
OUPower.com • View topic - A complete explanation of why boosters increase MPG

A complete explanation of why boosters increase MPG

This forum is for discussing anything related to electrolysis and electrolyzer designs.

Postby van » Fri Aug 08, 2008 5:29 am

Bill

Kiwi ingenuity, number 8 wire and can-do attitude
van
Regular Poster

Postby dingodog » Fri Aug 08, 2008 12:05 pm

dingodog
Regular Poster

Postby SlickGixxer » Fri Aug 08, 2008 4:26 pm

SlickGixxer
Regular Poster

Postby Ioku » Tue Aug 12, 2008 9:18 pm

Ioku
Regular Poster

Re: Oxy sensor measures heat

Postby resident_genius » Wed Aug 13, 2008 11:37 am

where is the line between tinkerer and scientist, scientist and madman, madman and genius?

http://resident-genius.com
'Nuff said.

Latest Endeavor:
http://www.youtube.com/user/SimonG2892?feature=mhw5
resident_genius
Regular Poster

Postby resident_genius » Wed Aug 13, 2008 11:51 am

where is the line between tinkerer and scientist, scientist and madman, madman and genius?

'Nuff said.

Latest Endeavor:
resident_genius
Regular Poster

Postby SlickGixxer » Wed Aug 13, 2008 12:21 pm

SlickGixxer
Regular Poster

Postby Hybrid » Wed Aug 13, 2008 8:00 pm

--Anthony
Hybrid
Regular Poster

Re: Oxy sensor measures heat

Postby kumaran » Thu Aug 14, 2008 2:11 am

Regards,
Kumaran
(Knowledge without action is useless, action without knowledge is foolish)
kumaran
Regular Poster

Postby resident_genius » Thu Aug 14, 2008 9:24 pm

'Nuff said.

Latest Endeavor:
resident_genius
Regular Poster

Postby Hydrogenworld » Sat Aug 23, 2008 8:52 am

I am new to this - only 1,5 year research - and i have still not made a HHO cell for the car. The bigest reasen for this is money. But a cell is on it´s way, and it is not the plate konfiguration moste people use, it is a spiralcell design - 1 anod & 1 katod - It is possible to combine several electrodes, and in my case, there will be an inner and outer core x 6 = 12 cell konfiguration.
The electrodes are silver coated copper wire and the electrolyt is KOH (so far). The voltage per cell is 1,24-1,40V + amp... Results are pending!

Keyword: It´s not the mas (thickness) of the electrodes, it´s the surface area! The only thing one needs to know is how much current the material can whithold

There is one thing i have noticed and that is that moste people just look at what everybody ells does and replicate it whit limited resurch by first hand, and having to little experiens whit what water/HHO realy is - this combined whit the lak of patience can be devistating for the result. There is not just one way for doing this, remember that.
People who whant this to work and people who know this will work are going to continue the resurch. Time hase nothing to do whit the technologie, i mention this becose there seems to be people who strongly mix time and attempts whit the results, and not the technic/materials/current/chemicales/design/configuration ans so on... this way of doing things can be a huge misstake. And yes, there are a lot of BS on HHO, but there is alsow the truth!

I am not saying that i understand everything, that is not true, but i am saying that the knowledge is important.
If one fales the first time, you did not make a mistake - you learned more what not to do, that is one step closer to the truth!

Read a book or two or 100 book´s before you discredit every known aspects of using HHO in an ICE and/or togheter whit gasolin/diesel.
Every result and every post in this forum is one step closer - this is true for me, and i dont care what people think. For the sciens part, i know that HHO works, i have read books on physics to understand this by first hand. The practical part/operation is still pending, but it doesent have anything whit me distrusting Hydroxid as a fuel and on a stand alone bases (100% hydroxid).

But i to know that there are many attempts left before i am even geting close to the right combo of every part involved.
It´s hard to be the mechanic/enginer/electrician/chemisht and physicist at the same time, but if one can learn the basic that helps.
So if it dosent give you the wanted result at first attempt, go back to the drawingbord and try to discover what is missing or what you are missing.

HINT: Try to callculate the differns in energy between Hydroxid (hydrogen & oxygen interacting, hydroxid IS NOT ONE GAS it´s two) and gasolin (if this is your main fuel). Then do a calculation on how much hydroxid you need to replace the gasolin and still maintane the same energylevel, and when this is don, calculate the amount of hydroxid per minut you need, and i am guessing that it is more than 2-3LPM. After this, look at what types of celldesign that at a basic has the highest grade of production and so on ....
Stop complaining and do the dirty work. This is me complaing on those who complain.

Take a look at this cell (the spiralcell). It´s similare to my design. I stumbled on this video. Hope it helps!
http://tw.youtube.com/watch?v=DL90PDiceQ8

Have a nice day.
- You never change things by fighting the existing reality. To change something, build a new model that makes the existing model obsolete -
Hydrogenworld
Regular Poster

Postby resident_genius » Sat Aug 23, 2008 12:34 pm

well spoken!

'Nuff said.

Latest Endeavor:
resident_genius
Regular Poster

Postby moses » Sat Aug 23, 2008 1:49 pm

when going from 8 to 16 degrees before top dead center your advancing not retarding the timing here in the states the gas must be different around 32 to 36 is best depending on the octane or are we talking about initial timing?
I am the origanal water splitter
moses
Regular Poster

Postby Hydrogenworld » Sat Aug 23, 2008 2:07 pm

- You never change things by fighting the existing reality. To change something, build a new model that makes the existing model obsolete -
Hydrogenworld
Regular Poster

Postby moses » Sat Aug 23, 2008 3:33 pm

I am the origanal water splitter
moses
Regular Poster

PreviousNext

Return to Hydrogen Production via Electrolysis