[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
OUPower.com • View topic - Water Atomization, Have you seen this?

Water Atomization, Have you seen this?

This forum is for discussing anything related to electrolysis and electrolyzer designs.

Water Atomization, Have you seen this?

Postby Radical Zero » Tue Apr 22, 2008 10:38 am

http://www.powerlabs.org/waterarc.htm might be another step towards running a car on water without electrolysis. ie: s1r9a9m9.
I have a watergun and I'm learning how to use it.
Radical Zero
Regular Poster

Postby Hydrogenworld » Tue Apr 22, 2008 3:32 pm

Well, it´s a form of plasma ... nothing great whit that. It requires about 872 mol in energy. Not a good idé i would say.
- You never change things by fighting the existing reality. To change something, build a new model that makes the existing model obsolete -
Hydrogenworld
Regular Poster

Postby maxc » Sat May 10, 2008 11:09 am

maxc

Postby mrgalleria » Thu Jul 24, 2008 5:52 am

mrgalleria
Regular Poster

Postby FlashBang » Thu Jul 24, 2008 10:51 am

Just becuase you are Paranoid doesn't mean that they are NOT out to get you!
FlashBang
Regular Poster

Postby glenn_aircooled » Mon Jul 28, 2008 11:11 pm

I saw the s1r9a9m9. You tube videos.
I am very excited by this. He showed a Plasma type spark was able to
push a Piston down in a simple motor by igniting or expanding water vapor.
I feel like I'm the fool for dismissing this system when he first brought it out about 3 years ago.
- Warning , the videos are different because he didnt like to use sound.....
But the pictures speak for themselves.
The included Web link is down at the moment.......surely a coincidence. :)
I hope that its not a " massive distraction ". It just looks too easy.
I am keen to try this on a Two stroke type motor [ of course with
redundant spark not operating ].
-
there is also a number of others showing the Spark part of this concept
on You Tube.
Glenn.
glenn_aircooled
Regular Poster

Postby williamssteve » Tue Jul 29, 2008 10:01 pm

williamssteve
Regular Poster

Postby mrgalleria » Wed Jul 30, 2008 4:22 am

Aloha,
I replicated the current spark mod by s1r9a9m9, with the 3 coils on a 5 hp briggs. Removed carb, turned intake upside down, and even added a little hydroxy into the mix. I used a small water bottle with a needle valve to regulate water flow. I was not able to replicate his results. This engine does have waste spark, but that should not matter.
Visually observing the spark before and after, the spark with the coils did seem a little more blue, and appeared to fire twice.
The discussion group on overunitypower.com seems to be taking this several steps further.
Bill
mrgalleria
Regular Poster

Return to Hydrogen Production via Electrolysis