*Chemical Reduction Hydrogen
*Electromagnetic Field Hydrogen-EMF/ EMF Radiation Magnetrons....etc...
*Physical Hydrogen- Heat, or other means, atomic decomposition....
*Induction Posts (Motors, Magnetics, etc....)
*Heat Energy (if you get da heat from da sun- IT'S FREE ENERGY!!!)
*Wind Energy (See Heat Energy)
*Steam Engines and Steam Power
*Alternate Heating Systems for your home/ Shop
*Alternate LIGHTING Systems of home/ shop
Could Include LED Lighting, High Voltage, low amperage, Mirrors, Fiber
*Software for CAD, 3D raster/ rendering, and Modeling
Could Include Computer Simulations of Modeled Designs...
* VIDEO of experiments/ users could PAY to post on your site due to space/ size, or link to other video sites.
* Boxing Arena (an area for flaming and posts deemed such would go here) and would allow venting, and a proper place for the bashing to occur. Could possibly provide hours of entertainment, and have an expiration of posts, like say 40 days the posts vanish forever, limits the space used and cannot dredge up old arguments after they vanish?
* Classifieds, where you could sell old parts, test equipment, tools, and such.
* Parts Sourcing area, this would provide places to get parts, and maybe even a place to put the "Best and Worst Buys" of products, much like the Farm Show Magazine has the "Best and Worst Buys" section for recommendations of good products, and warnings of terrible products.
Also provides a good reference point to put for WHERE to get your materials, WHO has the best prices, WHEN you need them, and WHAT parts are the best and WHY they are the best to use.
* The main page....When you click to drill down in someone's project...you have to scroll through the admin's stuff first, and it's quite cumbersome. Can something be done about this, like maybe some changes to make it faster and simpler for the newbies to find and actually locate the other member's project folders?
* KEEP IT SIMPLE. CONFUSION IS TERRIBLE.
* Paid Membership areas? Where those that pay membership can access, and disclose more, but currently aren't due to the internet process and spammers? Maybe worth looking into, and could provide funds to expand the site to more than it is right now? Maybe become profitable? A yearly subscription fee, less than $20 would be fine, and as the members grow, and the site grows, you could actually set up mirror sites, satellite sites, local interest groups and even a network of actual gatherings of people in person. I have met 2 members from this forum IN PERSON so far. I had to spend the fuel to meet them, one in Hawaii, and the other up here (400 Miles...) in Alaska, but it was worth it.
* Moderators have more ability, and direct contact from ADMIN via telephone, and other means, to have the ability to handle stuff while ADMIN is working, eating, taking care of kids.....This is a community, even if it is online, but the housekeeping still needs done in any community regardless if it's digital or in person at an establishment.
I might have more suggestions later, but for now, I'm going to catch some zzzz's before I rebuild a Caterpillar 6 Cylinder engine tomorrow.
"Do we exist, or are we just an existence?"