[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
OUPower.com • View topic - Smacks observations and advice needed

Smacks observations and advice needed

This forum is for discussing anything related to electrolysis and electrolyzer designs.

Postby rampage263 » Fri Jun 20, 2008 10:21 pm

rampage263
Regular Poster

Postby a3holerman » Sat Jun 21, 2008 2:57 am

I had the same problem with the liquid tape...it lasted an hour or so. Thw reason I asked about doing away with the step gap design and adding 2 extra floater cells per side was that I was hoping someone might have tried it before. No need to reinvent the wheel.

Tom
a3holerman
Regular Poster

Postby SlickGixxer » Sat Jun 21, 2008 3:26 pm

SlickGixxer
Regular Poster

Postby Hybrid » Sat Jun 21, 2008 7:06 pm

--Anthony
Hybrid
Regular Poster

Postby SlickGixxer » Sat Jun 21, 2008 9:35 pm

SlickGixxer
Regular Poster

Postby Hybrid » Sat Jun 21, 2008 11:32 pm

Ok I'm more into a recharging system for EVs atm, but I am interested
in HHO as well & I try to nut these things out from everyone's opinions.
Question: I think Glenn tested the power consumed in each cell of his 6
cell series wired unit. I think from memory the middle neutrals in each
1/2 of his cell + I <>I - I <>I + read lower consumption than the + & - cells. If the neutral plates were made 1/4" taller, would it ballance the
power accross each cell better ? If a 1/8" space is better to lower the
power used to run the cell, I thought I'd throw this in to equalise the power
in each cell. An elec engineer mate mentioned to me that using a timer
switched relay to keep swaping pollarity as well as pwm between 500 &
800htz would keep the plate's oxide coating equalised. Well we bounced
questions back & forth to come up with these ideas. Does a parrallel wired
cell, linked in series with a mate, bring the power consumed down ok ?
Cheers !
--Anthony
Hybrid
Regular Poster

Postby FlashBang » Sun Jun 22, 2008 4:59 am

Just becuase you are Paranoid doesn't mean that they are NOT out to get you!
FlashBang
Regular Poster

Postby huck » Sun Jun 22, 2008 5:00 am

huck
Regular Poster

Postby SlickGixxer » Sun Jun 22, 2008 11:58 am

SlickGixxer
Regular Poster

Previous

Return to Hydrogen Production via Electrolysis