[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
OUPower.com • View topic - Secret to Herman Anderson's water fuel system...

Secret to Herman Anderson's water fuel system...

This forum is for discussing anything related to electrolysis and electrolyzer designs.

Postby mkc1962 » Thu May 22, 2008 11:38 am

Waterboy.....

enjoy all your knowledgable posts, support the thoughts 100%.
mkc1962
Regular Poster

Postby waterboy » Thu May 22, 2008 11:57 am

Hey Billy,

I just went through your projects page and you are like me, busy... :-)

Nice bit of work and you are obviously doing your own thinking - we could hang.

I just found a 5 gal bucket of 1/2" tubes for 50 buck at a junkyard and a 100 lb coil of 410 stainless about 4" wide. They sell used stainless for 2.50 US a lb and that is a pretty good price.

I am getting a little burned out on tube cells even though I have a lathe. I just met a guy who has a friend with a water cutter and so I am thinking thin plates of 316 SS is going to be my next cell project.

The reason Meyer went from the metal milk can to the white UHMD plastic is probably because of all those damn vacuum leaks that are kicking my butt these days.

I just bought a 1" thick sheet of Delrin to make plasma tube end caps with - $50.00 a foot. Ouch! It is needed because everytime to turn on the high voltage without a vacuum in the tube, it will burn through the O rings.

I see private messages are disabled on this board. If you want to work on this with me lets find a way to hook up (a temporary email address works) and work there. I have domains, web server, web skills, electronics background and equipment and fabrication tools and skills. I have no interest in working on this here.

I did share what I know and have learned and hopefully people will wake up to the plasma/laser aspect of splitting water. It is an accelerator.

"Nobody ever thought of using an accelerator before" - Stan Meyer.
waterboy
Regular Poster

Postby BillyHydrogen » Fri May 23, 2008 3:10 am

BillyHydrogen
Regular Poster

Postby waterboy » Fri May 23, 2008 4:53 am

waterboy
Regular Poster

Postby BillyHydrogen » Fri May 23, 2008 10:14 am

BillyHydrogen
Regular Poster

Postby wagonman76 » Fri May 23, 2008 12:25 pm

wagonman76

Postby Hybrid » Fri May 23, 2008 12:41 pm

--Anthony
Hybrid
Regular Poster

Postby traderAl » Fri May 23, 2008 3:17 pm

Waterboy:

Wow! What a series of posts. I hope you don’t mind me jumping in here to ask for some clarification.

I have read and re-read your posts and here is how I understand it – please correct me were I have mis-interpreted.

You have a Stainless Steel tube approximately 1.5 dia x 16’ long in a polycsarbonate tube container with Delrin end caps fitted with o-rings. That cell is driven by AC voltage, I assume 110VAC through a fly-back transformer, wired up much like Meyer’s VIC only without the charging chokes. The water level in this water cell is just blow the tops of the tubes. I am not sure if you have another SS tube inside the one mentioned above?

The gas produced in that is fed into the plasma tube, which I believe is another polycarbonate tube 1.25’’ dia and 4’’ long which has ½â€
traderAl

Postby waterboy » Fri May 23, 2008 8:47 pm

Hi Al,

Well you got a bit creative there and I am still working this out but let try to explain it with less words.

A simple embodiment:

You have a cell like the Meyer video shows but the cell is under a vacuum. Now the bubbles expand and pop out of the water instead of just making foggy water. There is your first real gain in efficiency.

Next we have a plasma tube. It is a plastic tube about say 4 inches long and 3 inches in diameter. At each end is an end cap with a brass air fitting and your neon sign transformer attaches to those fittings.

Once your cell is under a vacuum, turn on the neon sign transformer and you will see a purple / blue plasma appear between the brass fittings on the inside.

To create that vacuum we use what is known as an aspirator and actually we use two. You can also use a vacuum pump such as an air conditioner pump.

I tell you about the aspirator which is a tube inside a tube so that you can use this to pull the max vacuum from the intake of your engine. The engine backs another vacuum pump be it attached to the engine or a sump pump located in the bubbler with an aspirator fitting / pump attached to it.

So now you know how to increase production in your cell using a vacuum, you know how to construct a basic plasma tube or the air gas processor as Meyer called it and you know a trick to get the max. vacuum from the intake of your engine.

Meyer talked about voltrolysis and the Russian scientist also has been validated using plasma electrolysis. I think what was just described is what is needed to take this water fuel to the next level.

As far as water in the plasma tube, I may have mis-stated there. Gas is produced as you can see little bubbles around the electrodes but that huge bubbling up that I saw I have not been able to replicate.

Meyer talked a lot about electron leakage. He never named things what they were, he named things what they did. Was he worried about electrons leaking in instead of out? I think so.

I feel the plasma process should basically replicate the underwater arc that is so efficient at producing H1 which is a hell of a lot more powerful than H2. We also want the gas going to the engine to be totally dry.

A few more details to save you some evolution time.

Tube - I used a 2 1/4 inch dia. X 4 inch long 1/4 inch wall thickness cast polycarbonate tube. Acrylic will crack if you press an end cap into it.

I bevel the inside edge on the end a place an o ring that fits snug around the part that extends into the tube. You want that end cap to fit tight and extend into the tube at least 1/2 inch so I made my end caps from a 1 inch thick sheet of Delrin. UHMD plastic would work for the end caps but Delrin is so superior when it comes to dimensional stability and machining.

Now as for as electron extraction goes, pulsing H2 under a vacuum makes it instantly and temporarily transmute to H1. There is an electron cascade that can probably be harvested with a simple coil. Find a close up of the Meyernitha tube and that should show us how that is done. The Gray tube is also a clue as it is basically the same process. This is how an entire class of so called free energy machines work.

It is important to note that if you get a hard enough vacuum in that tube, you will produce X-rays and you will also produce UV light at 390.2 nm which is invisible. Both are good for splitting water but bad for your eyes and body. Use the appropriate shielding and detection equipment to protect yourself, there is no safe level of radiation.

That is what I am sharing Al, good luck with that and I hope it helps people get beyond the foggy water bubble makers and see what is at the heart of how some of how these other machines worked. They all convert mass into energy and the trick is to break the speed limit using an accelerator.
waterboy
Regular Poster

Postby traderAl » Fri May 23, 2008 10:03 pm

Waterboy:

Thanks for your very helpful clarification. I can't wait to get started.

Al
traderAl

Postby waterboy » Fri May 23, 2008 11:23 pm

waterboy
Regular Poster

Postby waterboy » Sat May 24, 2008 12:53 am

waterboy
Regular Poster

Postby Hybrid » Sat May 24, 2008 3:06 am

--Anthony
Hybrid
Regular Poster