[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
OUPower.com • View topic - Newest "Joe" Video

Newest "Joe" Video

Joe Cells are concentric tube capacitors using charged water as a dielectric to run a car. While sharing certain similarities, Joe Cells are not standard electrolysis. This is anything to do with Joe Cell replications, questions, projects, improvements or hybrids thereof.

33%
27%
20%
7%
No votes
13%

Total votes : 15

Newest "Joe" Video

Postby AlaskaStar » Fri Dec 15, 2006 8:19 am

"Do we exist, or are we just an existence?"
AlaskaStar
Regular Poster

Postby buddog » Sat Dec 16, 2006 10:13 am

buddog
Regular Poster

Postby AlaskaStar » Sat Dec 16, 2006 1:39 pm

AlaskaStar
Regular Poster

Postby zipster » Sat Mar 10, 2007 4:30 pm

I could only last 6 min 22 sec. My head hurts, i am going to bury it in the dirt and hope I forget what Joe said. :shock:
zipster
Regular Poster

Postby AlaskaStar » Fri Mar 16, 2007 2:52 am

Every time I even get a thought about thinking about Joe Cells, and anything that clown says or does, I feel embarrassed to have suffered through that I.Q. Depleting void of wasted data that includes everything I have ever heard of relating to in any fashion to "Joe Cells."

In fact, I cannot believe that people ACTUALLY believe this guy. For one, if the Joe Cell was so great, then why isn't EVERYBODY making them and powering their lives with it? When the Wheel was invented, by golly, everyone had to have one, because first and foremost, it was an actual functional device that could be successfully copied, and it actually worked. these 2 principle factors are 100% missing from the Joe Cell.

Now I know the next Troll to stroll in here is going to holler about me being able to build a car or even a microchip-or my inability to do both from complete scratch. that may be the case, however, there are now more cars manufactured (even if no longer existing as cars due to recycling) than there are humans on earth. that must say something. and to top that, there must be at an ABSOLUTE MINIMUM of 4 times as many Wheels for them.....Simple isn't it.

Don't be fooled, look at the COLD HARD NUMBERS. they do not lie.

AlaskaStar
AlaskaStar
Regular Poster

Thought I was the only one.

Postby silent_bob_fedx » Fri Mar 16, 2007 11:25 am

Wow I thought I was lossing it after watching the video.

I thought I was the only one that was thinking that this guy has some kind of short curcit going on. Not with his car, but in his brain. Con-artist comes to mind.

Thank you so much AlaskaStar for standing up and mentioning this about Joe. Also I must thank you for making me excited about Hydrogen again.
silent_bob_fedx

Postby AlaskaStar » Sat Mar 17, 2007 1:33 pm

If you thought you were losing it while watching this video, think about poor Joe, he's completely LOST it.

I have watched and listened to people whom have spent loads of money in Joe cells, and they all have the same results...NOT WORKING.

Some even go cross country to get the "Specially Naturally Charged Water" to pour into the Joe Cell.

The design is simple, but the operation is completely flawed. I only say there is a flaw, inherent to the design because NONE OF IT WORKS.

I really oughta Submit the Video to America's Funniest Home Videos, and When I get 100,000 Bucks (or was it 10,000 bucks?) I can afford to build a good lab....or buy a new truck!

Oh well, If you could survive almost 7 minutes, You're doing pretty good, and is a testament to your patience. I survived the entire video, and somehow still have a heartbeat and am breathing, God did not spare me the agony of watching that crap by taking my life to spare my brain the taxing of itself. Oh well, I brought it on myself by actually watching it, I could have pulled the plug at any moment I suppose.....

AlaskaStar
AlaskaStar
Regular Poster

Postby biggeorge » Mon Apr 02, 2007 6:59 pm

biggeorge
Regular Poster

Postby AlaskaStar » Tue Apr 03, 2007 3:40 am

AlaskaStar
Regular Poster

Postby biggeorge » Tue Apr 03, 2007 4:26 am

biggeorge
Regular Poster

Postby AlaskaStar » Tue Apr 03, 2007 1:10 pm

Some of the earliest gas engines ever built that ran on brown's gas, town gas, natural gas, and white gas, and other petrol distillates, used the implosion or "vacuum" to PULL the piston to the top, instead of the other way around. I have seen pictures of the russian built units that date back to the 1700's as they were incredibly LARGE, they move incredibly SLOW, and have a LAUGHABLE amount of horsepower, and consumed tons of metal and floor-space.

they were fired with a rotating flame/torch setup, where the opening in the cylinder lead to a chamber with a rotating outer tube, and one side, the side opposite of the cylinder, has a torch. the torch lights the candle inside, and the tube rotates, the openings line up with the cylinder now, and the flame is now exposed to the inside of the cylinder. it ignites the fuel, and as the fuel burns, it "Pulls" the piston to the top of the cylinder.

Keep in mind that these early attempts at engines did indeed run, but rather slow (50 to 100 or so RPM) and had minimal horsepower, as it was NOT a compression type otto-cycle engine.

AlaskaStar
AlaskaStar
Regular Poster

Re: Newest "Joe" Video

Postby hydrocars » Fri Oct 05, 2007 2:11 am

hydrocars
Regular Poster

Postby FarrahDay » Wed Nov 21, 2007 2:24 pm

Farrah Day.
FarrahDay
Regular Poster