[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
OUPower.com • View topic - If you had one, what would you do with it?

If you had one, what would you do with it?

These devices are similar to Overbalanced Wheels in that they have no electronic parts, but they do employ permanent magnets. The one important factor here is that these devices can run in the absense of gravity. In other words, they could run in space!

If you had one, what would you do with it?

Postby Amy Lewis » Sun Nov 12, 2006 2:19 pm

Amy Lewis

Postby Pinhead » Sun Nov 12, 2006 6:00 pm

I'd build as many of them as I could and sell them for just over cost to as many people as possible. Don't market it, per say, just sell it to individuals around town, friends, family members, small businesses, etc. After you get enough of them out there and they're known enough around town than start running small ads in the newspapers, etc. Just small enough not to get the attention of the MIB. After a while it'll be so widely known and enough people will have one that "the powers that be" will have very few, limited options as to how to get rid of the "device."
Pinhead
Regular Poster

Postby Amy Lewis » Sun Nov 12, 2006 7:17 pm

Amy Lewis

Postby Amy Lewis » Sun Nov 12, 2006 7:19 pm

Amy Lewis

Postby Simy22 » Mon Mar 19, 2007 12:29 pm

What I was planning on doing when I was building one was going on a road trip and printing up what would be needed, and then let anybody that wanted take it appart and put it back togeather, with a spare set ofcourse.

While they are doing that informing them as to what pieces are really important, and why is a good start. Then give them a CD, or somthing with the schematics, how to build it and anything else that would be required to construct it.

I would be on the road constantly for atleast a month, which would have a large portion of my state wondering.

After showing it to several people I would walk into a news station and ask if they have a spare room.

The advantage I have is I'm young I have no worthwhile career, and even if a full blown news coverage was talking about how I was some crackpot, with the 20+ people that had seen it allready and word of mouth it would be too late.

And as I've said before, even though I havnt been on this forum in along time due to everything going on at what seems to be the same time, Ill still do the same for any other high yeild energy device, it dosnt have to be over unity..... Just think about a 95-99% efficent engine! If sombody with no formal training can make somthing that close, im sure those idiots with degrees could make it better after the underlying principals are understood.
Simy22

Postby jai_mann » Tue Apr 24, 2007 6:13 pm

jai_mann
Regular Poster

Return to PMM's (Permanent Magnet Motors)