[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
OUPower.com • View topic - priveledge few and Good Bye

priveledge few and Good Bye

If you have questions concerning any of this Website's functions, features or operations, please utilize this area. Technical problems or issues go here as well.

priveledge few and Good Bye

Postby MarkinAustralia » Sat Nov 11, 2006 4:43 pm

Follow your passion
MarkinAustralia
Regular Poster

Postby kevinsatterfield » Sat Nov 11, 2006 6:36 pm

kevinsatterfield
Regular Poster

Postby MarkinAustralia » Sat Nov 11, 2006 7:15 pm

Follow your passion
MarkinAustralia
Regular Poster

Postby kevinsatterfield » Sat Nov 11, 2006 8:53 pm

kevinsatterfield
Regular Poster

Gas Powered

Postby ElectroGasMan » Sat Nov 11, 2006 8:58 pm

Michael in Kansas
ElectroGasMan
Regular Poster

Postby freddyflatfoot » Sun Nov 12, 2006 7:11 am

freddyflatfoot
Regular Poster

Postby Looking In » Sun Nov 12, 2006 10:40 am

Rich (Looking In)
((((Is it really so difficult to tell a good action from a bad one? I think one usually knows right away or a moment afterward, in a flash of regret.)))) BOOM
Looking In
Regular Poster

Postby kevinsatterfield » Sun Nov 12, 2006 11:01 am

kevinsatterfield
Regular Poster

Postby Mark Seymour » Sun Nov 12, 2006 3:19 pm

Please consider donating to help support this website! Chris deserves our help!
** $35000 / (691 registered users) = $50.65 each would get him to his Shop Goal.**
Donate via Paypal, just Click Here:
Mark Seymour
Regular Poster

Postby Chris » Sun Nov 12, 2006 4:05 pm

-Chris

OUPower.com Site Admin
Chris
Site Admin

Postby Mark Seymour » Sun Nov 12, 2006 4:18 pm

Please consider donating to help support this website! Chris deserves our help!
** $35000 / (691 registered users) = $50.65 each would get him to his Shop Goal.**
Donate via Paypal, just Click Here:
Mark Seymour
Regular Poster

Postby MarkinAustralia » Sun Nov 12, 2006 6:12 pm

Hi Mark,
My email is mark.dansie@advatel.biz
please write to me as I do like communicating by emails. I do about 10 a day to various people who are working on hydroxy. Not everyone feels comfortable discussing things in open forums.

Chris
Chris...I didnt mean to upset you, as I said I have benefitted greatly from the information here and tried to contribute. I guess the point is the fact there was another level invite only . I had recieved emails from two other members who were aware of this and they felt it wasnt the right thing. Obviously I got my facts wrong about you setting up the new server as that seperate area has been there for some time. I appollogise for that
Hmm as far as miraculas discoveries...well I give you the status quo of where I stand on various devices.
1. Peter Lowrie
I helped sponnsor peter with some money and equipment for his latest test rig. Peter I feel over engineered it and has had a lot of trouble getting it going. he has put in a huge effort and continues to do so. If his theories hold true we will soon see. At this stage he is stripping some of the complications off and getting back to basics.
2. One project I am working on with someone in the states who is building the cells (prolifically) has in the course of there developments come across some unusual effects. These include (and i have yet to have it accurately tested) the power being put out greater than the power being put out why still producing hydrogen. This has occured for a combination of the following factors. Plate size, plate spacing,cell sepration and concentration of electrolyte. At this stage we havnt really got a clue but will be following up. The same design also when run not under vacuum has a tendency to run at high amps when first fired up the stabalisers at low amperage after a few minutes. A visable film is seen to build up on one of the plates and the gas output is not effected. tests of these cells running for +100 hours repeatably sees no change. the efficency is well bellow 1 litre per wh when this happens. if we reverse the polarity every few seconds the plate cleans up and the amperage increases but the gas production does not increase in proportion. Until we have a better understanding of this I am relucant to post any further information so as not to mislead anyone.
3. Terro's designs.
Excellent and simple to build but without resonance will never do better than Fradays. that is ok re boosters (some very happy Asian chaps been getting 50% fuel savings on them)
3. Frank Roberts.
Waste of space and nothing new.
4, Bob Boyce.
Bob certainly has designed the cell that many others have been building (including many people in Australia) I feel that rich (looking in) has with his dogy alternator alerted us to the fact that resonance is possible. Bobs own experiences confirms that, but many are having difficulty in the final wiring in to the cell od Bob's design. I know there is something unique in that. I believe Bob has got the goods....we perhaps are just missing the bits we need to complete it.
I also feel Waterbrad is making some interesting observations. What causes thes effects that can be debated but I for one like his approach.
5. Fred or Bluey appeared to have some great efficencies on a series cell. however when it was eclosed we realised the results wernt nearly as good as we thought.
I realise at this point I could go writing on for a few days...so most I have to say you already know.
I really cant see why you have reacted the way you did but I do think you should take into account how it makes others feel.

1. "The cat out of bag" I wont disclose but others as well as I have detected it.
2. The one lousy post was actually quite informative
3. Some of us can produce highly technical data that might have been usefull however many people have role. I am a generalist and a communicator. I am quite capable at anylysing data and I look at linking the many pieces from different sources to try and gain a greater understanding. I also direct people to where they might find more information in the area they are looking at. Some real gems appear here regularly.
4. Given there is "one lousy post" what is this other information?

My intent was to get a reaction and confirm that there was another level. You did that and my behaviour as you pointed out was childish. However children have a way of getting what they want.

You have every right to have private forums...I am on a few myself..but poeple know about them. I am on them and share information i lean from them with others (with the forums permission of course)

Given you are pissed of with me I understand you justification of banning me. I wouldnt mind staying but that is up to you. It is common in history to shoot the messanger.

I guess what got under my skin is the crieteria you used to select people. personally it didnt worry me if i was in or not ...but is did worry others who I consider great contributors, experimentors and were getting results

Perhaps my methods could be questioned but at least its all in the open and been delt with.

Kind regards
Mark
Follow your passion
MarkinAustralia
Regular Poster

Privelege few and goodbye

Postby buddog » Sun Nov 12, 2006 7:17 pm

Hey guy's, just a few words here. Just because one guy quits does not mean the whole thing has to go to hell in a handbasket. I read this forum every day and I learn somthing every time. I read this forum a long time before I joined as I am sure others have also. I enjoy Kevin's and Bob's and Alaskastar and everybody's projects and opinions. That doesnot mean I have to agree with any of them. I have made no post on hydrogen because I haven't done anything you guy's haven't already done. Does that mean quiting? I think Not. If i get anything you all will hear about it. Only by sharing info can these projects succeed. More research is needed on anykind of cell that can be built by the average person. Most people on here are for alternative energy whatever the type. Lighten up and move on. Just my two cents.
buddog
Regular Poster

Postby Chris » Sun Nov 12, 2006 7:33 pm

-Chris

OUPower.com Site Admin
Chris
Site Admin

Postby MarkinAustralia » Sun Nov 12, 2006 7:38 pm

Follow your passion
MarkinAustralia
Regular Poster

Next