Crystal cell investigation

Have an Over Unity topic to discuss that just doesn't quite fit into one of the above forums? -Post your topic here! Maybe if it gets enough attention, we'll make a forum for it.

Crystal cell investigation

Postby magnetman12003 » Thu Jun 19, 2014 10:36 am

I notice that crystal cell making is not included in this forum. There has been a lot of interest in making those cells .
All is needed is a magnesium rod, a copper tube, alum, borax, epson salt, and no salt salt.
No environment damaging chemicals. Presently these cells can put out about 1.37 to 1.5 volts.
The beauty of these cells is that they RECHARGE themselves after use.
No one has yet established the life span of these cells but they may last a very long time.
Why has these cells not put in production is very simple.
You can't make money when the cell lasts almost forever.

Need a lot of folks to look into this.
magnetman12003

Re: Crystal cell investigation

Postby Chris » Thu Jun 19, 2014 11:06 am

Welcome back Magnetman :) You're the first to post since I sent the welcome back e-mail! Did you receive that?

Anyway you're posting this message in the perfect place. If the Crystal Cells get enough attention we can certainly make a dedicated forum for the topic! I have not played with them myself but they sound quite interesting and are certainly worthy of further investigation from members here.
-Chris

OUPower.com Site Admin
Chris
Site Admin

Re: Crystal cell investigation

Postby magnetman12003 » Thu Jun 19, 2014 2:02 pm

Hi Chris,
I recieved your welom back to the forum invitation. Many thanks.
I hope a lot of folks look into making the crystal cell popular.
The biggest cost is the magnesium rod.
The total cost is not that expensive and construction is very easy.
When finished the crystal is solid . No water is used unless you decide to mix the chemicals with water and pour the thick batter into the tube. Let it dry out into a solid form like plaster of Paris does.

Tom
magnetman12003

Return to OU General Discussions