[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
OUPower.com • View topic - Argon Tube Power Source

Argon Tube Power Source

Have an Over Unity topic to discuss that just doesn't quite fit into one of the above forums? -Post your topic here! Maybe if it gets enough attention, we'll make a forum for it.

Postby AbbaRue » Sat Dec 31, 2005 3:41 am

Hello again;
I was doing some research reading on browns gas, and I came across an interesting statement.
Browns gas takes up 1860 times as much area as the water it came from.
If you fill a chamber with browns gas, that is say 100 feet high, and then ignite the gas, it produces an instant vacuum in the chamber. If the bottom of that chamber is submerged in a tank of water, the vacuum produced by ignition of the gas will suck the 100 foot chamber full of water. This water could then be used to run a generator turbine.
Well the article I read stated that the amount of energy needed to create enough browns gas to fill the chamber is much less then the energy needed to pump that much water into the chamber. The 100 foot chamber is only used here as a picture for you readers, the article didn't mention a specific sized chamber.
The point is that filling a chamber any size with browns gas uses very little energy, but the vacuum created by igniting it is able to do a lot of work.
The article also stated that when brown's gas ignites it produces a large amount of electricity. Like an instant fuel cell going off. The article stated that you can regain about 75 % of the electricity needed to make the brown's gas. The article was posted by someone who has been experimenting with brown's gas since the 1960's and has a very deep understanding of it.
This looks like a very interesting concept for further study. The vacuum and electricity produced by igniting brown's gas. And this isn't taking into consideration the heat given off by combustion.
If these findings are accurate, we truly have an over unity device, that a child could build.
Till later happy experimenting.
Harold.
AbbaRue
Regular Poster

Postby brian » Sat Dec 31, 2005 11:15 am

abbarue good work on the tubes. i also saw that paper on the vacumm demonstration a few days ago,ironicly i built a similer setup when i finished my first electrolysiser it consisted of one inch steel vertical pipe with ignigter in end cap aprox 4ft long, at the bottom was tee with check valves then both sides of tee plumbed into water container,when tube is ignighted tons of vac, but suprise i could actuly hold the pressure side with my hand ,didnt dare try the vac side. thougt of installing vane type pump maybe procon made for beverage systems,but that was a year ago or more.i need to get it back out just to many things going on.
brian
brian
Regular Poster

Argon Tube Power Source

Postby AbbaRue » Sun Jan 01, 2006 2:23 pm

The reason I was doing the research on brown's gas is, I thought it might be a good way to get a vacuum into an argon tube without using a pump. Just mix a little argon in with the brown's gas, fill a tube with it and ignite it. Voila! You have an instant argon vacuum tube.
Anyone tried something like this yet?
Till later Harold
AbbaRue
Regular Poster

Postby AbbaRue » Wed Jan 18, 2006 5:23 pm

AbbaRue
Regular Poster

Postby HydroControl » Wed Jan 18, 2006 9:23 pm

HydroControl
Regular Poster

Previous

Return to OU General Discussions