[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
OUPower.com • View topic - Isn't there at least one doable OU device?

Isn't there at least one doable OU device?

Have an Over Unity topic to discuss that just doesn't quite fit into one of the above forums? -Post your topic here! Maybe if it gets enough attention, we'll make a forum for it.

Postby Ludmil » Sat May 07, 2005 10:15 am

Ludmil
Regular Poster

Postby joe » Sat May 07, 2005 10:34 pm

joe
Regular Poster

Postby Ludmil » Sat May 28, 2005 3:21 am

Ludmil
Regular Poster

race to zp

Postby adam666 » Wed Jun 22, 2005 6:56 am

Hey ludmil,

you got msn? we could transfer p2p if you like

pls remove all spaces and dashes for my msn addy

a- -d- -a- -m- -6- -6- -6- -@- -g- -m- -a- -i- -l- -.c- -o- -m

[try that on for size addy stealing spamheads :p]

gotta try and beat em eh :]

thanks
Adam
adam666
Regular Poster

Postby adam666 » Fri Jun 24, 2005 6:27 pm

adam666
Regular Poster

Postby Freedomfuel » Thu Jul 07, 2005 3:03 pm

I think I may have the video called 'The Race To Zero Point' and I am willing to send it to someone as a zipped email attachment. It is more inspirational than educational.

All of the high profile free energy projects on the internet that are supposed to be so advanced that they can solicit investment funds are not real working OU devices. The investment is really required to do research that may lead to a real working OU device but this never happens and investors lose their money.

There are real working OU devices in existance but these are being made for the US military in highly classified projects. However, one such device has entered the public domain. This is the Rotary Helix or Mikell device shown on Geof Egels flying dutchman site. I am confident that this device is the real Mcoy as is Roschin and Godins version of the Searl effect generator. They both work by beaming a rotating magnetic wave into the ionosphere which reflects back a more powerful magnetic wave to the device. You can read about the theory of how these devices work in my post on Magnetic Vortex Fields in the general discussions section.

I should warn you that the Mikell device belongs to the US government and you are not allowed to reproduce it. If you attempt to use such a device to make free electricity you may provoke a visit from government officials or the police. The Mikell device also emits harmful radiation. If you made a scalled down bench top model it may be OK.
Freedomfuel

A couple of souces

Postby dkmacmillan » Wed Aug 17, 2005 2:27 pm

If you notice in the clip, they're running this 300 hp motor off of 1 car battery, electric stator & the outer magnetic feild (don't know what it's called) is permanent.

http://cycclone.com/welcome/page1.php

This guy in japan already has an electric/magnet hybrid motor ready for market.

http://www.rexresearch.com/minato/minato.htm

these guys have a motor running on nothing but magnets, a pain in the butt to start & stop. Also a cool (no pun intended) nitrogen motor. It recycles its own fuel. I'm keeping an eye on this one, I think they'll make it to market first.

http://www.perendev-power.com/default.htm
dkmacmillan

Postby can't sit still » Wed Nov 30, 2005 12:47 am

This is my first post so I'll try to make it intelligent. I'm trying to find the best design for an OU device to build and bring to Burning Man.
www.burningman.com
I was searching in a desert untill I found your forum. I'm in heaven now.
Does anyone have any info on this place.
http://www.altenergy-pro.com/index.htm
Take a look at the forum [e-playa] at burning man, you might find the whole idea interesting. thanks, Dan
always trying to move forward
can't sit still

Previous

Return to OU General Discussions