[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
OUPower.com • View topic - John Hutchinsons ZPE battery, easy to make?

John Hutchinsons ZPE battery, easy to make?

Have an Over Unity topic to discuss that just doesn't quite fit into one of the above forums? -Post your topic here! Maybe if it gets enough attention, we'll make a forum for it.

John Hutchinsons ZPE battery, easy to make?

Postby Dreamer » Wed Sep 21, 2005 1:54 pm

I've been reading a bit about Zero Point energy stuff and I stumbled upon mineral batteries that utilize Zero Point energy.

In the documentary "Free Energy - The Race to Zero Point" (and the John Hutchinson special) John says that the batteries are easy and cheap to make, "shake and bake" he says, with "dirt cheap" materials.

If I remember correctly he's not withholding the "recipe" for the batteries but instead gladly shares his discoveries.

Does anyone here have access to this "recipe" or know where to get it? I would love to give it a go at making one of those babies ;)

Would be great if one could make the batteries in the same size (and specs.) as normal batteries. Then you'd never have to buy batteries again! :D

I quess you could make a buck selling them as well, quoting John: "Good ones that I sold for 35 000 USD gave 3 volts and one amp."

That's crazy :)

Cheers!
~Dreamer
Dreamer

Postby Orange_Crusader » Wed Sep 21, 2005 4:57 pm

As I remember, those use, literally, rocks and dirt to produce voltage, hence the dirt-cheap bit. They last, apparently, indefinetly. I'm also very interested in making and using some of these. They're very simple, and cheap to make (go outside, get rocks, and get building). Such a battery, lasting "forever" (or at least close to it), making that much power would have literally endless uses. Having a dozen cells, each with ~2 or 3 volts, and 1 amp, would do wonders for electrolysis.

Sadly, I haven't seen much in way way of a "recipe" for these, past seeing a segment on a show which showed him making one of them, gathering various minerals from the ground, crushing them, adding a few more things (I think), and assembling a battery which was powerful enough to light a lightbulb. The segment focused on his "Hutchinson Effect" work, though. :)
Orange_Crusader
Regular Poster

k

Postby kevinsatterfield » Wed Sep 21, 2005 7:49 pm

I remember seein a bit about that guy on the discovery channel and searched and searched discoverries site but came up emtpy
kevinsatterfield
Regular Poster

Postby Bob Boyce » Wed Sep 21, 2005 8:49 pm

John Hutchinson hangs out on a couple of the popular alternative energy sites, and some of his designs are in their files sections. I used to read those forums but stopped over a year ago.

Bob
Bob Boyce
Regular Poster

Postby adam666 » Wed Sep 21, 2005 9:42 pm

oh that guy, ive seen 'race to zero point' but didnt take too much notice of the bit about his batteries.

well, cept for the bit where he said one exploded in his kitchen :D
adam666
Regular Poster

Postby Dreamer » Thu Sep 22, 2005 1:51 am

The exploding part is a bit worrysome but I'm sure there's a way around that.

Bob, do you happen to have any URLs to those sites? I can't seem to find any. Thanks!
Dreamer

Postby Bob Boyce » Thu Sep 22, 2005 2:44 am

Sorry, don't remember the group names anymore, but they were Yahoo alternate energy groups.

Bob
Bob Boyce
Regular Poster

Postby Chris » Thu Sep 22, 2005 10:56 am

You might try Keelynet for the recepie. I am at work right now or I'd look myself.

I'd be very interested in trying it out so someone please post the concoction if you find it on the net.
-Chris

OUPower.com Site Admin
Chris
Site Admin

Postby hkyle » Tue Aug 15, 2006 10:22 am

I was very interestd in this guy a while ago when I saw a show on the hutchison effect....not only did that interest me but also having the same last name a spelling was kinka cool...

anyway here is a like that says some stuff about his batteries....if I find more i will post.

http://guns.connect.fi/innoplaza/energy/story/John/
hkyle
Regular Poster

Return to OU General Discussions