[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
OUPower.com • View topic - a new type of VISIBLE radiant vortex energy?

a new type of VISIBLE radiant vortex energy?

Have an Over Unity topic to discuss that just doesn't quite fit into one of the above forums? -Post your topic here! Maybe if it gets enough attention, we'll make a forum for it.

a new type of VISIBLE radiant vortex energy?

Postby david lambright » Mon Sep 20, 2010 11:54 pm

hi...my name is david lambright and i have built a device that makes this energy.....i also post at overunity.com,a new type of VISIBLE radiant energy? is the topic there..........energetic forum, gravity waves found, is another forum i post on.....here is a post from a while ago;.... hi....
the device i built is loosely based on Leedskalnins "generator" design...the lock i refer to is not as strong as a U and keeper type lock, more like clean connections at all junctions held tightly together, [zip tied] then energized to start an orbit in the ring of segments.....this setup radiates a VISIBLE energy from the device.....this radiation has been seen by over 100 people...replicators on this and other forums have copied my device and have seen this VISIBLE radiant energy emanating from it....this same energy interacts with matter and creates gravitational anomalies....i believe that Eds generator produced this same energy, and that Tesla and others saw this same energy.......i also believe that he spun this energy field into a vortex with his generator and that is where he got his "power" to lift heavy stones....i have seen this energy around every PMH i have ever made.....i have seen this same energy start a vortex above my device....this energy starts to take on "colours" as it flows....many people have seen both of these effects also......some people see it right off with out me saying a word....some it takes longer...it took my father a long time....this radiation is absolutely REAL!...this is not anyones imagination or some reflection or trick on the eyes.....i believe that those who do not see it right away are 'looking past the mark....this energy is not geographical either....i believe Eds generator was designed to make radiant energy...there are some who are still trying to make electricity with copies of his device.....i also believe that his generator, when energized, started a radiant flow and that he spun this energy into a vortex, large enough to perpetuate its spinning and was able to direct this energy through wires [it likes to flow in metal] to be used elsewhere........david
david lambright
Regular Poster

a new video

Postby david lambright » Sat Sep 25, 2010 8:00 am

you can see a halo around this device... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ggxvrFqgpH4 ...david
david lambright
Regular Poster

new video

Postby david lambright » Sat Sep 25, 2010 10:03 am

watch and comment!... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=72rSNIx0JKM ...thanks....david
david lambright
Regular Poster

PLEASE

Postby david lambright » Fri Oct 08, 2010 8:12 pm

david lambright
Regular Poster

the lambright devices

Postby david lambright » Fri Oct 29, 2010 2:07 am

david lambright
Regular Poster

the lambright devices

Postby david lambright » Fri Oct 29, 2010 5:13 pm

david lambright
Regular Poster

the lambright devices

Postby david lambright » Fri Oct 29, 2010 5:19 pm

david lambright
Regular Poster

reflections of the infinite...

Postby david lambright » Sun Jan 23, 2011 5:33 pm

david lambright
Regular Poster

coral castle and the moon

Postby david lambright » Mon Feb 07, 2011 2:02 pm

the moon at coral castle
is not a moon ...it is an orbit....i have made an iron oxide ring using foam insulation as a mold ....i energized it 2 times ONLY....at exactly the point of the CENTER of the lesser orbit...i found something quite extraordinary!....at that point, there is an energy vortex that is TANGIBLE....this energy is REAL....all the greats talked about it, the ancients used it ...Hutchinson,Tesla, pioneers in new energy methods showed some of what it can do....a PMH energized 2 times reverses the normal convective flow, hot/up, cold/down...heres the thing, what good does that do? gravity is that exact flow....i have tried to show this the flame or the upward convective force is anti gravity...i think we all agree on that...here lies the question..is that force, hot/up, cold/down, tied to temperature ??...the fact that any rise of temperature creates a convection current to equalize is insightful...if we could get something sufficiently cold, it should resist gravity and flow up..supercooled helium does exactly this...this is fact...but it is difficult to bring the background temperature down enough to achieve anti gravity...superconduction is antigravity....oxides make the best superconductors this is also fact....a PMH made of Fe3o4 will retain its orbiting magnetic energy indefinitely.... the energy can be seen when keeper is removed....this is fact...when the PMH is in the energized state, this force, magnetic in nature flows freely in the center of the PMH material.....think of it like an infinite spring ...in the PMH it is stretched thin always spinning forward with a right hand twist....when the keeper is pulled off , the spring coils wind out getting big enough to affect the copper coil, and lighting the bulb, for an instant....this is fact...the force IS there, and is magnetic in nature, it flows super conductive INSIDE the PMH...are you in agreement so far? ..when a PMH is energized, there is helical spin of magnetic energy...this gives rise to a directional temperature flow....hot/up, cold/down, but not necessarily in that order....in an ambient or even temperature, it does not take much to change convection direction it would be impossible to do so otherwise....there is a balance point....if you can get the flow started at the balance point, it will continue to flow that way .....so now, cold is up and hot is down....try to visualize Eds rotor, at the plane, a disc extends outward, at the poles a line ...where the line meets the disc, a funnel or vortex forms on both sides...an anti bubble, a vacuum, a cavity in space.....now this is where it gets tricky...ok so the convective flows are reversed, there has to be TWO flows, direction does not matter at this point, but GRAVITY is still uneven...to reverse gravity, you must start at the balance point.....remember the Sumerian pictograph? ... the figure has his foot on the balance point, the gravitational balance point...[zero point]....the PMH is real ...the magnetic energy it holds [orbital motion] is real....it is super flowing at room temperature [it flows indefinitely] is also true....the PMH, creates a dual orbit of energy...to utilize this flow, it must be harnessed... just as you siphon water TOWARDS the center of gravity, the flow away from gravity must start in a siphon....where it enters the metal wire, [hook above the pole]it is a vortex, HOT now being the down flow [at the PMH] starts a whirlpool at the hook siphon and starts to flow......is any one grasping this?...i KNOW that there must be other replicators that have come to these same conclusions by experimentation....my devices radiate energy this is a FACT.....the mechanics are being explained so anyone can understand......more soon.....david
david lambright
Regular Poster

help

Postby david lambright » Fri Jun 10, 2011 5:22 pm

david lambright
Regular Poster

ferro fluid

Postby david lambright » Sat Jun 11, 2011 10:04 am

ferro fluid + magnet + saturation
if i suspend a 1/2" cylinder neo magnet by a string and dip it into ferro fluid, i can saturate it to the point that it will not hold any more. add a drop and a drop will fall off, gravity having full effect. OK, now if i add a stack of 10 -1/8" cylinder neo magnets, it is like having a stream, leading to a pond. the small magnets allow the fluid to flow UP to the larger one. the same saturation occurs, if i add a drop, a drop flows off, AND if i use an eye dropper, and pull a drop off, a drop will flow up to replace it. because of this fact, a siphon CAN be started and a continuous flow will take place in the tube. a porous material like earth will do the same thing with water. if you had a large container with a cone shaped island, with water in it, added water till there is some standing in the low end, you could make a well at the highest point. the water level in the well will be higher than at the outer water level, so a slow siphon could be made there too. a valve could be used to adjust the flow out so as not to exceed the wells refill rate, making a continuous flow. this does not bother any physical laws, but rather embraces them. this would mean in a closed system [no evaporation], this system should keep a constant flow forever, gravity being the engine. a continuous flow of water through a tube. natures wheelwork. we know how a water table will raise water, and the physics of a siphon to make it flow in a tube, downward. the only thing is there must be a starting action, but it will flow as long as there is water in system....david.
david lambright
Regular Poster

experiment

Postby david lambright » Sat Jun 11, 2011 3:32 pm

i had a limited amount of ferro fluid but was able to achieve constant flow. the way i did this was to submerge the siphon tube, then carefully keeping both ends in the fluid, bring the inlet of the tube to the top of the magnet/ferro fluid. by keeping the outlet in the fluid, it does not matter if the inlet gets too close to the magnet. then i carefully raised the inlet to the surface of the fluid and absolutely got a constant flow of FF through the tube. if i narrowed the inlet it would help, but it worked! if it were not so messy i would try to film it. i ask that anyone trying these experiments use ALL safety precautions/protection. but it did work!........david
david lambright
Regular Poster

very rough diagram

Postby david lambright » Wed Jun 15, 2011 3:05 am

[img]

Uploaded with [/img] this is a diagram of an experiment i did. if you imagine a flat rubber sheet and the magnets as being dents that allow the ferro fluid to puddle. any place on the surface of the FF around the neo magnets, is EXACTLY like the level of a pond or lake. the small magnets are like a trough leading to a large pool, [big magnet] all of it having the same level, the pool being deeper and wider. there are only 2 forces, attraction/repulsion. i DID this experiment and it absolutely works. a constant flow machine. this flow must be started, not self starting. the ferro fluid will easily climb 2, 5, 10 feet, up a neo magnet chain....david
david lambright
Regular Poster

Postby Jehu » Sun Jun 26, 2011 12:07 am

Ok, now that one is really interesting.

I suppose you could have the magnets isolated physically but not magnetically from the ferro fluid by having them on the outside of a tube in which the ferro fluid flows.

Might have to try this one myself
Jehu
Regular Poster

Return to OU General Discussions