[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
OUPower.com • View topic - Hi All!!

Hi All!!

Have an Over Unity topic to discuss that just doesn't quite fit into one of the above forums? -Post your topic here! Maybe if it gets enough attention, we'll make a forum for it.

Hi All!!

Postby hydroxrox » Fri Dec 28, 2007 5:11 am

First off I am SO pleased to be apart of this site and the progress so many of you have made.

So i have been looking at the forums for a bit, I actually have made a plate syle cell and was wandering about a few things........Oh and btw you all have done some way cool work.

So i have a plate cell, with just the light switch plates, and i am using brute force electrolysis (just current from car battery).

I have seen the circut board controllers on here. Here's where my questions come in.

1. Where can i buy the pars to make the frequency controller used on ravis cell?

2. Is a plate design or should I invest in a cell like the ravi/meyers cell?
2-a. And if so where can i buy the tubes.

I apologize for the simple newb questions but i would really like to add to the knowledge here on the site. I know electronics ok, but i know cars VERY well. And would just like a decent cell to to experiment on, and to run in my car as well.

I have tried the smacks booster and was not impressed, can you help? thanks in advance!
hydroxrox
Regular Poster

Re: Hi All!!

Postby mzk » Fri Dec 28, 2007 5:25 am

mzk
Regular Poster

Re: Hi All!!

Postby hydroxrox » Fri Dec 28, 2007 5:36 am

Hydrox Rox Sox
hydroxrox
Regular Poster

Postby mzk » Fri Dec 28, 2007 8:09 am