[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
OUPower.com • View topic - Energy from space

Energy from space

Have an Over Unity topic to discuss that just doesn't quite fit into one of the above forums? -Post your topic here! Maybe if it gets enough attention, we'll make a forum for it.

Energy from space

Postby Clyde » Sat Aug 13, 2005 12:49 pm

I think these are worth looking into.
http://www.mufor.org/nmachine.html
The Gateway to Primordial Energy [www.depalma.org.nz]
Clyde
Regular Poster

Postby BEMET » Sun Aug 14, 2005 11:50 pm

I have read everything I could get my hands on about B. Depalma and the n-homopolar generator. I even tried to construct one with 1/2" hard copper tubing and ceramic magnets and used my drill press to spin the device up to 3600 rpm. No success for me but his device rotated at 10,000 rpm which is more than the max I have available and without precision machine work the device will fly appart (explode).

If nothing else the device looks like it should be far more efficient than a traditional generator.
When the price of gasoline went over $2.00 per gallon I started looking at alternatives again.

Comprehend and copy nature, V. Schauberger
BEMET
Regular Poster

Postby Orange_Crusader » Fri Sep 09, 2005 5:39 pm

Orange_Crusader
Regular Poster

Postby adam666 » Fri Sep 09, 2005 8:32 pm

adam666
Regular Poster

Postby Bob Boyce » Sat Sep 10, 2005 12:36 am

Bob Boyce
Regular Poster

Postby Orange_Crusader » Mon Sep 12, 2005 5:13 pm

You bet I'm interested. Having a smaller, simpler setup to work with would be awesome. Being in a suburb (albeit an older (37 years), more roomy one, with trees and stuff) limits any tower-building options (I'll look that up). Also, my dad still thinks it's a bit too crazy to work (collecting a decent amount of energy without someone transmitting it first, and being able to put it to use without outside input). He's an electrical engineer, so we'll see how this plays out when he sees it working. :wink:
Orange_Crusader
Regular Poster

Postby Bob Boyce » Mon Sep 12, 2005 6:43 pm

Try to locate some higher current germanium devices. They are way better at converting EM energy to DC than silicon devices. Has anyone ever seen a crystal diode type radio actually self-power using a modern silicon diode?

In know, I know, we can't have any large free energy radios powering themselves, that would be unthinkable. I think this is why the only germanium devices still being made are those tiny current germanium diodes for crystal radio kits. It would take a lot of them in parallel to get any appreciable current.

I still have some high powered germanium power transistors that I pulled out of the DC to DC converter HV circuits of vintage hybrid Motorola mobile 2 way radios. Most of those old radios went to the recyclers and landfills long ago. They are very rare nowadays.

Bob
Bob Boyce
Regular Poster

Postby adam666 » Tue Sep 13, 2005 6:07 pm

would definatley be an interesting experiment!

never heard of hi current germanium diodes before, only the weeny ones for battery less AM :)

jeepers, 1850ft that s a biggun! fair sizzle comin off that one I bet! plus would have had a massive power rating for a tower that height?
adam666
Regular Poster

Postby Orange_Crusader » Wed Sep 14, 2005 10:29 pm

1850 feet, that's about 728m(!), much higher than the show's height. What kind of a tower was it, radio, or other form of communication? Must've had spectacular lighting protection (since it's probably the only thing to get hit). As adam said, a tower that height must really be buzzing.

Should be well, well, well over 35V (into the hundreds, or thousands, I would think, depending on the height vs. energy relationship. Speaking of which, does anyone know what it is? Can a shorter height be made up for with a larger surface area, or is there no difference in sirface area (there should be one, if only a small one). A larger "electrode" means more power gathered over a certain period of time, compared to a small one. Too bad not many people have done experiments with this, there are no concrete details about it, to my knowledge. If someone can prove me wrong, I would be delighted, but I haven't seen anything.

I'll look up which devices have high current germanium diodes in them. There's an electronics specialty shop near here that might be able to help (for example, get a large number of them, small or not). Crystal radios are rare around here (as far as I know), so maybe the shop can order in, or has parts for them. *drools over 100 diodes linked in parallel* Or maybe more than that, or less, depending on the price. A few volts should be more than enough, but more is better.

Too bad that there's such disbelief at things like this, yet people complain about energy prices, without knowing a thing about it. Just because it's different from the usual technology, and different from what they've been told is feasable, it's impossible. What do they want, improvement and progress through ignorance? There are better ways to get power than burning things, yet some people simply can't get past it. That, and that new things that challenge the "fat cats' " view of things, and their businesses, are shot down as impractical, useless, or utter frauds or lies. It'll take time to accept anything nearing this, we're in a big, deep hole here we have to get out of. I hope I live to see that happen (though, at this rate, I doubt it, as young as I am). Without such opposition we'd all the driving hydrogen cars, getting free energy, and doing just about anything else that uses technology or ideas being oppressed right now. It's sad that something as simple (and frankly, stupid, seeing how much power it has) as money can keep all of humanity (well, almost) from advancing, or changing. Bah. :)
Orange_Crusader
Regular Poster

Postby Bob Boyce » Thu Sep 15, 2005 1:26 am

Bob Boyce
Regular Poster

Postby Orange_Crusader » Fri Sep 23, 2005 9:05 pm

Orange_Crusader
Regular Poster

Postby Bob Boyce » Fri Sep 23, 2005 9:27 pm

Bob Boyce
Regular Poster

Postby adam666 » Sat Sep 24, 2005 6:21 am