[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
OUPower.com • View topic - Earth and the "N" machine.

Earth and the "N" machine.

Have an Over Unity topic to discuss that just doesn't quite fit into one of the above forums? -Post your topic here! Maybe if it gets enough attention, we'll make a forum for it.

Earth and the "N" machine.

Postby glasshopper » Mon Sep 25, 2006 7:59 am

glasshopper
Regular Poster

Postby glasshopper » Tue Oct 03, 2006 8:03 pm

Well that went down like a lead balloon.....But a simple hi might have been nice.
Ok i'll put my theory another way, And please feel free to correct me on any mistakes i may make.
Now we know the earth is a magnet and at the equator is rotating at 1038 miles per hour, Which would be increased at the upper atmosphere. Now if a sattelite was put into a low orbit counter to the earths rotation, And onboard was a large coil......Would this coil register a current.?
Is this not how a motor works ?
So assuming this is right so far....Would it be implausable for the earths magnets to charge the upper atmosphere.......And under certain conditions short to earth ?
Please put me straight
glasshopper
Regular Poster

Postby Bob Boyce » Tue Oct 03, 2006 9:33 pm

Hmmm, seemed to have missed your first post. Probably because I was not feeling very well back then.

The N-Machine is an electron pump. It pumps electrons from the center out to the perimeter of the rotating disc. It outputs very low voltage at very high current.

The atmosphere of the earth basically moves with the earth as it rotates.

They had done an experiment with the space shuttle (the tether experiment) in which they reeled out a unit on a long thin tether and generate a voltage differential between the unit and the shuttle. They registered some pretty large power before the tether failed. I have not kept up with it to see if it was repeated.

Considering how much power it takes to build the rocket systems to launch each 1 pound into orbit, plus the fuel to get it there, I don't see something like the satellite ever becoming cost effective. As individuals, we're basically not allowed to experiment with gravity control or negation technologies in order to lower the energy cost of space access. Those technologies are reserved for the governments to exploit.

Lightning is a bit more complex than that. Energy is directed by the earths magnetic fields to the poles where it cascades down and into the core. This creates a huge potential differential in the earth-ionosphere cavity, with the earth being more negative than the ionosphere. Thunderstorms create localized energy imbalances which can cause a cascade of energy to flow from cloud to cloud or cloud to ground. Once the cascade begins, then the huge electrical potential takes advantage of the establishing ionization path, resulting in a huge electrical discharge in the opposite direction. By artificially creating such an energy cascade, lightning can be initiated on a clear day with not a cloud in the local sky.

Bob
Bob Boyce
Regular Poster

Postby glasshopper » Fri Oct 06, 2006 2:53 pm

Many thanks for the reply Bob,
So would it be fair to say that free energy exists in the atmosphere, (remembering that science tells us free energy is a myth) Though i agree exploiting it is not for the likes of us.
Also the tether experiment you refer to seems to verify the concept of the "N" machine, And i wonder if this could be replicated on earth...Seems like they were just dipping in to a moving magnetic force !!
And finally I understand the current explanation for lightning, But it fails to explain the existence of "Sprites" and "Jets" That emit from our upper atmosphere into space. Whereas the theory of the earth being similar to an "N" Machine would account for all symptoms.
As i stated earlier i am not qualified....Merely questioning the physics that i was taught (Same as everyone on this forum i suppose)
Again many thanks for indulging with me, And i look forward to reading more of your posts.
glasshopper
Regular Poster

Earth and the "N" machine

Postby steve-l » Fri Oct 06, 2006 11:08 pm

steve-l

Postby glasshopper » Sat Oct 07, 2006 8:25 pm

glasshopper
Regular Poster

Return to OU General Discussions