[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
OUPower.com • View topic - Latin American PMM

Latin American PMM

These devices are similar to Overbalanced Wheels in that they have no electronic parts, but they do employ permanent magnets. The one important factor here is that these devices can run in the absense of gravity. In other words, they could run in space!

Latin American PMM

Postby juanito » Wed Oct 12, 2011 11:51 am

Hello all,

It´s been a while since my last vist to this site, and one less ear drum as the result of hydroxy, as I forgot to set the bubbler and the flame got the main PVC generator and blew it away, furtunateley just was a tear inside.

Well, I would like to try less violent ways to produce energy, and magnets look fine for me, and considering that noone must think to get free energy as it may sound, but think on geting it from the less efforth, I would like to present to this comunity some research from 2 guys.

The videos speach for themselves. But as they are in spanish, I would like to try to express what the researchers achieved briefly if my written English allowe me.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wLJ61WvYz-c

This first Video is from some guy who work hard to get a mechanical way to change the polarity of some magnets and allow a wheel to get impulse from the rejection of the magnetic poles on magnets. Then he build some engine that uses it´s own produced ennergy to feed itself and produce more power to be used on something else.

He claims to have a 5HP generator wih a single rotor with magnets and 10 magnets on the Stator (the thing that covers the rotor)

At the model, he uses a 1/16 hp start motor and a 1/4 hp motor to keep the magnet motor running to generate 4KW, but I am lost as I am sleepy, so let´s see if someone think this is a good idea or just will write that there are thousand of devices like that and I need to go somewhere else.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pUHVgWQV ... re=related

Here is the mechanical explanation and soem details on a poor quelity video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3ne7-U4e5rk

And of course, soem lady who speaks English as I do explaining aparently his husband development or something like that. Same device, english speak.

This other one is practically the same, but in a smaller scale and away from closed cases which hide probably secrets or tricks.

I will transcript here an attempt from another guy of this video, and if someone can help copying the same video and provide CC for English speaking people may work better:

Source: http://thepowerofone.ws/HOME

00:10 HERE WE'RE AGAIN. BEFORE ANYTHING I'D LIKE TO THANK ALL THOSE WHO SENT POSITIVE COMMENTS, AND ALSO THOSE WHO SENT NEGATIVE COMMENTS AS WELL
00:20 BECAUSE IN THE END, ALL ARE WORTH IT
00:30 I'LL DISCLOSE THE TORIAN 3 IN SUCH A WAY THAT IT'LL BE POSSIBLE FOR EVERYONE TO UNDERSTAND THE COMPONENTS PARTS AND WHAT THIS PROTOTYPE IS ALL ABOUT
00:40 THIS LITTLE MOTOR HAS BEEN QUITE A CONVERSATION PIECE ON THE INTERNET
00:50 ANYWAY, TODAY WE'RE GOING TO ANALIZE DEEPER THE COMPONENT PARTS OF THIS MOTOR, IN HONOR TO ALL THOSE WHO SENT THEIR COMMENTS
01:00 AND FOR WHOM THIS VIDEO IS MADE FOR
01:10 THE FIRST PART I WANT TO SHOW YOU IS THE ROTOR,
01:20 WHICH CONSISTS OF 15 MAGNETS,
01:30 ALL SHOWING THE SAME POLARITY AND ALL DISKS SHOWING THE SAME CHARACTERISTICS
01:40 YOU'LL SEE THAT AS SOON AS I TURN THE ROTOR THE GENERATING UNIT MANIFESTS THE FLOW OF ENERGY ON THE LEDs (THE LIGHTS)
01:50 WITH REFERENCE TO THE STATOR I HAVE TO TELL YOU THAT CONTRARY TO THE PERENDEV DESIGN, WHICH HAS BEEN MENTIONED QUITE A FEW TIMES,
02:00 MY STATOR DOESN'T HAVE MAGNETS ALL AROUND THE RING. IN MY STATOR THE MAGNETS ARE DISTRIBUTED INCLUDING BLANK SPACES IN BETWEEN
02:10 AND THAT DESIGN ALONE PUTS QUITE A DISTANCE BETWEEN ME AND PERENDEV
02:20 CONCERNING THE BARS, IT'S WORTH MENTIONING
02:30 THAT NOT FOR OTHER REASON THAT JUST DESIGN, ONE OF THE BARS IS MAGNETIC AND THE OTHER ONE IS NOT
02:40 THIS MOTOR IS NOT AS LIGHT AS IT SEEMS. IT'S NOY ENTIRELY MADE OUT OF PLASTIC
03:00 AND THE DIGITAL SCALE SHOWS 7.1Kg
03:00 AND THE DIGITAL SCALE SHOWS 7.1Kg. THIS MOTOR HAS ITS OWN PARTICULAR DESIGN AND AS
03:10 A PROTOTYPE, IS NOT ON THE LIGHT SIDE
03:20 THE INNER SHAFT IS 17mm IN DIAMETER, THE OUTER SHAFT IS 8mm AND
03:30 IS IN ITSELF QUITE RIGID. I ALSO WANT TO SHOW YOU THE STATOR/OSCILLATOR, THAT
03:40 AS PREVIOUSLY EXPLAINED (IN A PREVIOUS VIDEO), HAS MAGNETIC BARS (THE PROTRUDING MAGNETS) AND THEY DON'T EXHIBIT THE SAME POLARITY
03:50 AS AN EXAMPLE, LET'S SHOW YOU HERE, THE FIRST MAGNET SHOWS ATTRACTION
04:00 BUT THE NEXT MAGNET SHOWS REJECTION; THIRD MAGNET SHOWS ATTRACTION, SAME WITH NUMBERS 4 AND 5 SHOWING ATTRACTION
04:10 OF COURSE, THIS IS DIFFICULT TO UNDERSTAND FOR THOSE WHO CONSTANTLY PURSUE THE DISTRIBUTION OF DUAL POLARITIES
04:20 THE MAGNETIC OSCILLATION GENERATES SOME DISTURBANCES WHEN SAME AS WELL AS DUAL POLARITIES ARE USED IN DIFFERENT DESIGNS AND THE NORMALIZATION OF FREQUENCY
04:40 IT'S HARD TO SHOW THIS PROTOTYPE AND ALL ITS PECULIARITIES WITHOUT THE SCHEMATICS BUT I DO IT IN RESPONSE TO ALL THE INQUIRIES WE'VE RECEIVED
04:50 THE TORIAN GROUP IS FORMED BY MANY PERSONS AND EACH ONE HAS THE RIGHT TO VETO
05:00 AND WE ALL HAVE AGREED TO DEMONSTRATE IN DETAIL HOW THIS PROTOTYPE WORKS SO EVERYONE WILL OBSERVE THAT THERE'S NOTHING MORE AND NOTHING LESS THAN WHAT YOU SEE. WE HAVE AGREED AS WELL NOT TO SHOW THE SCHEMATICS AS YET
05:10 AND THIS PROTOTYPE HAS NOT BEEN CONSTRUCTED WITH ANY INTENTION TO SELL ANYTHING BUT WITH THE ONLY INTENTION TO SHOW A THEORY.
05:25 I ALSO WANT TO SHOW YOU ON THE GENERATION SIDE
05:30 THIS IS A METER THAT TOOK ME SOME WORK TO GET MY HANDS ON IT. IT'S THE TYPE THAT USES A MOVABLE NEEDLE. THIS METER HAS A PARTICULARITY, WHICH IS A MOVING COIL
05:40 THAT RECREATES IN A
05:50 MORE ACCURATE WAY ANY AMOUNT OF VOLTAGE THAT ENTERS IT
06:00 LET'S TEST THE FIRST AND LAST CONNECTORS THROUGHOUT THE SERIES AND BY TURNING THE ROTOR WE CAN OBSERVE THE MOVEMENT OF THE NEEDLE AND HOW IT GOES DOWN AS THE ROTOR STOPS
06:20 OF COURSE, THERE'S A GREAT EFFICIENCY IN THESE CONNECTORS. AS THE ROTOR SLOWS DOWN, THE NEEDLE GOES DOWN
06:30 AND IT'LL GO ALL THE WAY TO THE 12 VOLTS THAT WE CLAIM AS PERFORMANCE
06:45 THE METER IS SET AT 10 VOLTS
06:50 WE TURN THE ROTOR AND THE NEEDLE DECREASES AS THE ROTOR SLOWS DOWN
07:00 THAT'S WHERE THE ENERGY COMES FROM, AND OF COURSE THE LEDs LIGHT UP AS THE NEEDLE GOES UP
07:10 IT'S NOT A 0.001 AMPERE. IT'S A MINI-AMPERE THAT IS TRANSFERED TO THE LEDs AND ALSO
07:20 RE-FEEDS THE MAGNETIC PULSE TO THE MAGNETIC OSCILLATORS AND THAT IS WHAT FINALLY TURNS THE MOTOR
07:30 NOW, LET ME TAKE THESE ITEMS OFF THE TABLE, THE SCALE, THAT I ONLY PUT IT THERE TO SHOW THAT THIS IS NOT A 1/2Kg PROTOTYPE
07:40 NOW, I WANT TO START THIS MOTOR AND I'M SOMEHOW UNEASY AS TO HOW AND WHERE TO PLACE MY HANDS TO START IT DUE TO SOME COMMENTS MADE ABOUT IT
07:50 IF I MOVE IT... NO... LET ME TURN THE INNER SHAFT DIRECTLY AND PERHAPS IF I CLEANLY DO THIS
08:00 (SLIDING THE STATOR RINGS OVER THE ROTOR DISKS) AND THERE! THE MOTOR IS TURNING
08:10 NOW I'LL PICK IT UP TO SHOW IT TO YOU IN THE AIR AND WHEN I BRING IT DOWN
08:30 I'LL PUT IT ON THE FLOOR TO SHOW YOU THERE'S NOTHING UNDER IT
08:45 I HAVE TO DO THIS DUE TO SO MANY DOUBTING LETTERS AND OTHER COMMUNICATIONS. I HAVE TO DEMONSTRATE THAT TORIAN IS A MOTOR THAT IS SELF POWERED
09:00 THERE'S SOMETHING THAT I'D LIKE TO EXPLAIN: THIS IS NOT ZERO POINT ENERGY OR RADIANT ENERGY
09:10 THIS IS ENERGY PRODUCED BY MECHANICAL MOMENTUM
09:20 AND ENERGY IS EXTRACTED FROM THAT MOVEMENT, AS IT'S SHOWN HERE. I'M NOT INVENTING OR OFFERING ENERGY EXTRACTED FROM THIN AIR
09:30 THIS IS ENERGY THAT IS BEING TRANSFERED. A TRANSFERENCE IS TAKING PLACE.
SUPPOSE THIS MOTOR, IN FIVE YEARS FROM NOW IS NOT OPERABLE ANY LONGER AND THAT I HAVE TO DISPOSE OF IT
09:40 SO WHAT IF I HAVE TO BUY A NEW ONE IF THE MOTOR I HAVE BEEN USING FOR FIVE YEARS GAVE ME ALL THE ENERGY I NEEDED AND I DIDN'T PAY ONE CENT TO ANYONE
09:50 I'M NOT CLAIMING AND I DON'T PARTICULARLY BELIEVE TO HAVE COME UP TO PERPETUAL MOTION
10:00 WHAT I HAVE MADE IS A MACHINE THAT ALLOWS ME TO DO WORK AND PERFORMS WORK AT A
10:10 VERY, VERY, VERY LOW COST. THIS IIS WHAT I WANT TO GET ACCROSS TO EVERYONE
10:20 A MOTOR AFTER FIVE OR SIX YEARS MAY NOT BE AS EFFICIENT AS WHEN IT WAS NEW, BUT LOOK...I HAD MINE WORKING FOR FIVE YEARS AND I DIDN'T PAY ONE CENT IN ELECTRICITY
10:30 LET'S PLEASE KEEP THAT IN MIND. LET'S KEEP IN MIND THIS MOTOR IS GOING TO GIVE US PLENTY OF ENERGY FOR A LONG TIME BEFORE IT BECOMES INEFFICIENT
10:45 THIS MOTOR IN PARTICULAR, YOU'LL SEE DOESN'T VIOLATE ANY LAWS OF THERMODYNAMICS; DOESN'T VIOLATE ANY PRINCIPLE
11:00 THERE'RE THINGS THAT WE NEED TO UNDERSTAND AND THERE'RE THINGS THAT WE MIGHT UNDERSTAND AND YOU'LL SEE THAT IT WORKS WITH THE LAWS OF PHYSICS
11:10 WE'RE IN A WORLD WHERE THE COMBINATION OF ELEMENTS PRODUCE DIFFERENT RESULTS AND WE'RE NOT IN A SITUATION WHERE WE CAN SAY WE KNOW IT ALL AND
11:20 THIS IS ONE OF THOSE SITUATIONS THAT WE CAN SAY WE DON'T KNOW.
LET ME THANK EACH AND EVERYONE THAT SENT US A COMMENT FOR TORIAN
11:30 NEXT, WE'LL PUT TORIAN 3, THIS PROTOTYPE WORKING FOR ABOUT
11:40 30 DAYS, ONLINE, ON THE INTERNET.
WELL, WHAT ELSE CAN I TELL YOU, THIS IS TORIAN 3
11:50 IT'LL GIVE YOU ENERGY FOR A VERY LONG TIME. I NEED THE WORLD TO KNOW ABOUT IT
12:00 THANK YOU VERY MUCH AND WE'LL KEEP IN TOUCH.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OgTc-CuSb-Y&
And of course, someone saying this is fraud, but not explainning why

I think that all combined may get a cleaner way to produce electricity, with Bob Boyce´s battery charger, Chris´s V6 Generator and other ideas.

My best to all, and hope to find a cleaner way to produce electricity.

Juanito
juanito
Regular Poster

Return to PMM's (Permanent Magnet Motors)