[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
OUPower.com • View topic - PMM almost ready for sale. What do you guys think?

PMM almost ready for sale. What do you guys think?

These devices are similar to Overbalanced Wheels in that they have no electronic parts, but they do employ permanent magnets. The one important factor here is that these devices can run in the absense of gravity. In other words, they could run in space!

I have No Idea what are they saying...

Postby juanito » Thu Nov 16, 2006 10:24 pm

I only can read a little english, but when people starts speaking it I am so lost, But Video may give me a clue, so I share it with you all

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid ... ndev+video[url][/url]

Regards
juanito
Regular Poster

unfortunately not a proof

Postby WiLi » Mon Nov 27, 2006 3:35 pm

After watching this video several times over weeks I come to the conclusion that this video proves that this motor does not work (yet).

1. It does not self-start

2. when propelled by hand, it will not accellerate but slow down.

3. near the end of the video we hear the motor running with higher speed, BUT this speed came from being driven by hand.

On the perendev site, there is a video of the "original" perendev motor:
http://www.perendev-power.com/Download/ ... %20web.wmv

This video has some shortcomings:

1. Why does it need quite loud music as a background? Is the music needed for masking the noise of decoupling a propelling device?

2. During accelleration, the device is only to be seen from the non-shaft side. Possibly on the shaft side there could be a motor doing the accelleration.

3. When the camera is showing the shaft side of the device, it already has stopped accelleration and speed is declining.

Theory to Perendev device:
http://www.fdp.nu/perendev/

Please, do not take me as a sceptic. I am not.

I whish the devices would work and take us out of the prison.
(No, actually the only prison is the one that we construct by ourselves when we say "this is not possible". Outer boundaries (by government, by energy companies ..) are not "prison" but rather "challenge")

But if I where to decide tomorrow: "the whole world should start using Magnet Motors the next day", then I have to know what is possible and what is not possible. That's why I am somehow critical.

WiLi
WiLi
Regular Poster

Magnets ussage

Postby juanito » Mon Nov 27, 2006 5:34 pm

I really don´t think it is about the power source.

I was amazed on how easy is to bring H from water. It is amazing that countries with people who never care about eachother are not in favor of use H instead Gasoline. (specially oil countries surrounded By oceans)

B. Boyce always says that have to achive better results from h production, have to obtain maximmum efficiency, But I say that, In first place we all over the world are more than 6 billion people, and all of us are contaminating the plante with our attitudes and our wastes. So money is the perfect "Jail", "Prission" for US who need to pay a lot to generate CEAN HYDORGEN. So useless people can keep harming eachother and anihilating the planet.

He says that he won´t share his diagrams because he ie afraid of someone will go to the patents office and will make money from it, Well, let me tell you something, A lot of people will wipe their butts with pattents, they will just use the technollogy to obtain the final product. AN example Piracy. ( have an Idea on how to made the toroidal connection, and I already build one, and It seem to work, because the main goal is to bring 3 frequencies together in armonics into a single path, so If I am right, just put some coil in center, a primarym then spin 1/3 of that coil with another wire, then separated but toogether another and another, just 120 degrees each one to form a 360 coil who covers the first one.

That is the trick. I am not GOD or an extraterrestrial who have the knowledge and will not share. Unfortunatley I am not a Scientist and need a lot of help on this maters like a lot of Us.

Yes all the artis have their Patents or their Rights, yes, well, I know MILLIONS of people who now are enjoying their music or work witout paying a single Buck, Piracy is what we all should use to spread the use of H. Free patents, USE IT we need it. and if some one wants to charge that people to pay their quotes of Rights, Yes shure , I can see Lawyers going to the places they copy the material and been recibed with guns and bullets. Pattents are so useles. Knowledge is the most important.

As you all can see, it is not the "cost of electricity" or anything impossible to achive, Our main goal is Money, no clean power sources.

Only if we decide to move to H we at this point will earn 30% less pollution by a single day, and the kids comming in this generation will find the way to achive maximmum efficiency, Not US.

People says that invest money on H technollogyes are a waste of money because so many things, But thinking on that gasoline have more or less 100 years , and had been polluting all arround the planet, and costs fortunes, It is stupid to say this technollogy is expensive.

Most of the people with knowledge are the problem. They need to feel them selves GOD best curier. and keep their knowledges for themselves. Ok. let´s keep polluting the planet. May be as a living planet will do something to kick us out of his back.

By the end, I feel we are not ready to enjoy free ennergy, It is like give wings to scorpios, We will waste all that ennergy on stupid stuff like cutting trees more quickly or to generate more useles childs that will become criminals as we all have been doing at least the past 100 years, achivibg knowledge to keep people under our shoe soles for their useless money. To produce weapons, To Produce Poison Plastics, Not to cure deceases, to move faster to feed someone, Not to move faster or more comfortable and non polluting to save a live or to give someone a Hug.

Nop We will use it to have more kids that never respect rules, that steal other peoples things, To insult people, to kill more bloody ways, to menospreciate old people, to do exactly the oposite we should do with knowledge.

Just take a look, we are more agressive people, Rich people can not go to streets witout someone keeping their backs, because they know that there re more poor people working for them and they love to flash their money at exenses of poor people. That is the way we move this planet. We need people UNDER or BENEETH US, servents, slaves, No People working TOGETHER SIDE by SIDE. we are so proud people, but we are paying high. In a few years we can suffer from been persecuted by people who want to eat Just loook USA, people from at least 15 countries are running to their border to try to earn more money to feed their famylies or to earn more money to try to live like them. thay are infested by inmigrants taht doesn´t care of elemental behaivors that separates US from Animals. Europe have the same problem.

ANd above all we are polluting because we don´t want to change Oil for water.

Ja! (Ha! in english)

Sorry for the long lecture, I am really pised off about this super incredible way of ennergy getting wasted by people who want me to go to work ad give them my money in form of taxes, payed services or things like that and having nothing on return.

Regards

Juanito
juanito
Regular Poster

Previous

Return to PMM's (Permanent Magnet Motors)