[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
OUPower.com • View topic - I Closed the loop

I Closed the loop

These devices are similar to Overbalanced Wheels in that they have no electronic parts, but they do employ permanent magnets. The one important factor here is that these devices can run in the absense of gravity. In other words, they could run in space!

I Closed the loop

Postby jjbeamish » Sat Sep 09, 2006 3:33 am

I finely got it. It took almost a year buy I did it. The hole key to completing the loop is a flywheel. Build as if it were an ICE except magnet is piston and fuel. Thanks to Don Adsitt of http://www.theverylastpageoftheinternet.com/ for the inspiration.Here is a video of one of my (many) early ramps: http://finance.groups.yahoo.com/group/o ... les/Jason/

:wink:
jjbeamish
Regular Poster

closed loop

Postby magnetmotorguy » Mon Sep 11, 2006 4:52 pm

That is fantastic news. I am trying to access your page but I have not been able to, so far. I am working on it. I have also made progress in my quest and I have also come to the conclusion that the flywheel is a key player in the design. I tried, unsucessfully, to use the wheels as the flywheel, but that did not work out. I am in the process of getting new mags now and look forward to having a prototype model soon. maybe 3 months or so.
keep on keeping on

D
overunity is not a theory
magnetmotorguy
Regular Poster

Postby jjbeamish » Mon Sep 11, 2006 5:36 pm

Yes the flywheel is key. It took me many hours of staring and playing with the ramps to figure it out. The whole trick is the timing, you want the “backstroke” to start at just about the strongest pull from the last magnet. I will get my project page going here sometime. I have an 18 month old son, work a long ways from home. I can read while at work but can only work on my projects late night on the weekends (after everyone’s asleep lol)
jjbeamish
Regular Poster

thanks a million

Postby mcorrade » Tue Jan 15, 2008 2:54 pm

mcorrade
Regular Poster

forgot one thing

Postby mcorrade » Tue Jan 15, 2008 7:54 pm

mcorrade
Regular Poster

Postby jjbeamish » Tue Feb 05, 2008 11:06 pm

jjbeamish
Regular Poster

Postby kumaran » Tue Feb 05, 2008 11:45 pm

Regards,
Kumaran
(Knowledge without action is useless, action without knowledge is foolish)
kumaran
Regular Poster

Postby AlaskaStar » Wed Feb 06, 2008 10:11 pm

"Do we exist, or are we just an existence?"
AlaskaStar
Regular Poster

Postby kumaran » Wed Feb 06, 2008 10:38 pm

Regards,
Kumaran
(Knowledge without action is useless, action without knowledge is foolish)
kumaran
Regular Poster

Return to PMM's (Permanent Magnet Motors)