[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
OUPower.com • View topic - Pendulum motors

Pendulum motors

Many of these devices fall into the category of "Bessler Wheels." They have no magnetic parts and no electrinic parts. They simply utilize sliding or swinging mechanisms along with gravity to make them run.

Pendulum motors

Postby Vinny » Sat Jan 06, 2007 11:49 am

Vinny

Postby BEMET » Wed Jan 24, 2007 11:36 pm

When the price of gasoline went over $2.00 per gallon I started looking at alternatives again.

Comprehend and copy nature, V. Schauberger
BEMET
Regular Poster

Postby Looking In » Sat Jan 27, 2007 10:07 am

Rich (Looking In)
((((Is it really so difficult to tell a good action from a bad one? I think one usually knows right away or a moment afterward, in a flash of regret.)))) BOOM
Looking In
Regular Poster

Postby BEMET » Sat Jan 27, 2007 10:53 am

When the price of gasoline went over $2.00 per gallon I started looking at alternatives again.

BEMET
Regular Poster

Postby Vinny » Thu Feb 01, 2007 3:30 pm

Vinny

Postby BEMET » Thu Feb 01, 2007 5:07 pm

BEMET
Regular Poster

Postby Lightwave » Wed Feb 14, 2007 12:29 am

This patent of Veljko Milković looks intreasting and easy to replicate.

My experience says that it can be inproved upon by adding coils in behind magnets 9 and 10. Influencing the face of a magnet with either attraction or repulsion will cause the same to ocure at the back of a magnet. This is almost never used. By adding a coil in behind the magnet extracts energy for free in pulsed attraction motors.

In the above case, as magnet 5 is compressed against magnet 9 in repulsion, the back of 9 will "ring" if given a path, and a coil to extract that energy. It will also increase the magnetism of magnet 5 and increase repulsion. If a cap is use to gather this energy with a diode block, and the coil is shorted out at max pressure, magnet field is released for another burst of energy.

I think I will try one of these in my spare time as it is simple and cheap to make.

By the looks of the patent, there is no imput energy, but uses the power of an unblanaced gravitasional force to create a vibration which is inhanced by the replusion of magnets out of phase with each other.

I have been working on some of his ideas and how to impliment them. One of them I have already sent to Ron Pugh who has a project he is working on. His video is featured on Veljko home page.

Ron is trying to marry this patent to the out put

I sugested something like this is more versitile and will extract more energy.

Just enough weight is use to reset the pull down by the pendulum. With a little added weight on the wheel to create a flywheel, different types of generators can be tested, the best being lowlenz , or of little back emf. I like reflected energy as in coil behind the magnet instead of in front. I like going against the grain and doing things backwards, as that way nature can work for you instead of against you.

Thomas
Lightwave
Regular Poster

Postby Vinny » Fri Feb 16, 2007 5:45 pm

Vinny

Return to Overbalanced Wheels & Gravity Engines