[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
OUPower.com • View topic - Decomposition of Water Without Electricity?

Decomposition of Water Without Electricity?

This forum is for discussions regarding Hydrogen Production by all means OTHER than Electrolysis. It is also for discussing the end results of Hydrogen Applications such as Water Engines & Water Cars.

Decomposition of Water Without Electricity?

Postby FlashBang » Fri Sep 19, 2008 3:05 pm

Just becuase you are Paranoid doesn't mean that they are NOT out to get you!
FlashBang
Regular Poster

Postby AlaskaStar » Sat Sep 20, 2008 3:58 am

"Do we exist, or are we just an existence?"
AlaskaStar
Regular Poster

Postby FlashBang » Sat Sep 20, 2008 10:02 am

FlashBang
Regular Poster

Postby AlaskaStar » Sat Sep 20, 2008 11:23 pm

AlaskaStar
Regular Poster

Postby FlashBang » Sun Sep 21, 2008 8:28 am

FlashBang
Regular Poster

Postby AlaskaStar » Sun Sep 21, 2008 2:54 pm

There's too many ways to liberate hydrogen for use as an energy carrier.

So with a gazillion ways to do it, what's stopping you guys?

AlaskaStar
AlaskaStar
Regular Poster

Na on a plastic bag

Postby juanito » Fri Dec 26, 2008 1:23 pm

Well, that is the way to kill myself on a swimming pool, because as far as I know that thing explodes. but, why?

I mean, why does it explodes?

I really need chemestry classes, but, that is something like instead of looking to split H20 molecules, won´t be easier to split NaCl to obtain Pure Na and then obtain the single H when mixing it with water?

I will try to figure it out, I can not leave salt from my meal, and if salt is going to kill me, may be that is going to be a better way, producing H.

Salt is everywhere as water in the ocean, lets see.

Juanito
juanito
Regular Poster

Violent reaction

Postby juanito » Fri Dec 26, 2008 1:28 pm

Holly Mother of whatever..

What a violent reaction, I do some research and found this:

http://www2.uni-siegen.de/~pci/versuche ... 4-1-1.html

That answers mu question.

Sodium have a bad temper, so may not be a good way to go. but may be some one will.

Juanito
juanito
Regular Poster

But thinking out out of the box...

Postby juanito » Fri Dec 26, 2008 1:34 pm

May be, if you have large tubes with water, and at the end nothing, I mean vaccum, and those tubes are set vertically, and from the bottom you feed the NA, the H will not find the elemental way to ignite, as I think needs O to react, and like any fire, If you don´t have the Triangle ready, Fuel, Spark Oxigen, will not burn, but I am not going to test it, at least now that I have no health benefits hehehe.

Just libe enough space for the H who will be liberated. then you can extract it safeley, or may be feed your engine, as an on demand system.

Juanito
juanito
Regular Poster

Postby resident_genius » Fri Dec 26, 2008 1:48 pm

thats what alaskastar was referring to- the Na being completely submerged, it wont be able to ignite. its a volatile reaction- and can be dangerous for the everyday experimenter
where is the line between tinkerer and scientist, scientist and madman, madman and genius?

http://resident-genius.com
'Nuff said.

Latest Endeavor:
http://www.youtube.com/user/SimonG2892?feature=mhw5
resident_genius
Regular Poster

Return to Hydrogen Production non Electrolytic