[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
OUPower.com • View topic - Chemical Reduction Hydrogen Production

Chemical Reduction Hydrogen Production

This forum is for discussions regarding Hydrogen Production by all means OTHER than Electrolysis. It is also for discussing the end results of Hydrogen Applications such as Water Engines & Water Cars.

Postby FlashBang » Wed Sep 24, 2008 1:40 pm

Just becuase you are Paranoid doesn't mean that they are NOT out to get you!
FlashBang
Regular Poster

Postby AlaskaStar » Wed Sep 24, 2008 3:41 pm

"Do we exist, or are we just an existence?"
AlaskaStar
Regular Poster

Postby FlashBang » Wed Sep 24, 2008 5:50 pm

FlashBang
Regular Poster

Postby Jehu » Wed Sep 24, 2008 8:35 pm

Jehu
Regular Poster

Postby Hybrid » Wed Sep 24, 2008 10:40 pm

--Anthony
Hybrid
Regular Poster

Postby resident_genius » Sat Sep 27, 2008 12:51 am

where is the line between tinkerer and scientist, scientist and madman, madman and genius?

http://resident-genius.com
'Nuff said.

Latest Endeavor:
http://www.youtube.com/user/SimonG2892?feature=mhw5
resident_genius
Regular Poster

Postby FlashBang » Sat Sep 27, 2008 2:52 am

FlashBang
Regular Poster

Postby Jehu » Sat Sep 27, 2008 3:37 am

Jehu
Regular Poster

Postby AlaskaStar » Sun Oct 12, 2008 7:19 am

I have made copies and packaged for sending out copies of the DVD for the entirety of FOUR people whom have requested copies.

Anyone else?

Sunday at Midnight Alaska Standard Time is the cutoff for a short while. The parts are still coming in and I am also busy repairing other things.

I also have an 'emergency' brake job to perform. My front tires have tread equal to that of my windshield, and my rear brakes have lining that is less than the thickness of a frog hair. It's snowing and I have to put more tread on the front and more stopping power on the back...finish the excavator final drives, and a few other things.

AlaskaStar
AlaskaStar
Regular Poster

Postby SlickGixxer » Mon Oct 20, 2008 12:22 am

Ok this is geting strange.
There were 55 pages in the other thread.Everyone was interrested in this.Now that it is revealed how to do it everyone shuts up.Are you all trying to use his FREE knowledge to develope a marketable product?
WTF?
If anyone has replicated this I would like to see photos or video because I find it interresting.

ty in advance
SlickGixxer
Regular Poster

Postby Jehu » Mon Oct 20, 2008 12:47 am

No, we haven't shut up about it. AlaskaStar has already got a patent for it so we really can't exploit it. Building one for personal use on the otherhand would be fine.

If you check the other catagories on this board you will notice that AS is rather busy with his Auto X-Prize entry.

Also some of us are waiting for the DVDs AS has posted to us. Once we get them, we can actually see what is going on and I think that will help alot of us.

I'm also waiting for authorisationto make a project page as well.

Things take time.
Jehu
Regular Poster

Postby AlaskaStar » Mon Oct 20, 2008 12:50 am

I am glad to know that I am not the ONLY person whom has observed that....

Also to note...

The other thread which is 55 pages long, and has had 306,732 views....hath died.

This thread....of which is basically a continuance of the other thread has only 3 pages, and only 1803 views...is moving slowly.

After I disclosed HOW it was done...and believe me it was not as controversial or had any 'sex appeal' as something like Stan Meyers....the whole thread died.

Funny. People want and DEMAND something for nothing. So I figure on feeding them exactly what they want, in such a way that it confuses them to no end. This only proves their petty lack of intelligence-in regard to those whom were demanding the information- and those whom have enough intelligence and the due diligence to do the research and accomplish it themselves have only been given confirmation of what I discovered, and they verified independently. These people whom do the research, try and see results are the ones whom can help out the most. They offer suggestions, they offer materials, they offer schematics and other things to help you as much as possible. Watch for these people, they are good people. I have talked to a lot of them on the phone. BillyHydrogen is one of them. Great guy, he would hand you the shirt off his back in a blinding blizzard to help out. Keep in mind that this same person will cut your balls off if you purposely try to screw him out. So in a way, he isn't any crazier than the rest of us.

So yes I observed that as well, and was quite disappointed. Don't forget the cost it took during those ever so rocky times with a man whom deserves a bullet from astray.

Those whom keep researching, keep up the good work. I thank you for trying, even if you don't succeed.

Those whom demand the answers, don't try, and think the world owes them a living: Take a flying F*** at a rolling donut. The world will be better off without you.

AlaskaStar
AlaskaStar
Regular Poster

Postby Jehu » Mon Oct 20, 2008 6:43 am

What I find dissapointing on this board is that everyone seems to get stuck on one idea *cough* meyers *cough* when we have quite a number of great methods with only a few people discussing each one. I've also noticed a few of the old members who did a great deal are not here anymore. It's sad that we have lost some of our more insightful members.

When I first read the original thread, I thought it was great but having 55 pages of info, people going waaaay of topic and soo many ideas of how this worked even though thrival for the most part figured it out on the first page, I found it overwhelming. Now with a bit more knowledge it suddenly all fell into place.

Have you ever suddenly discovered a word that you thought you never heard before? Even though you probably did you just didn't recognise it. Then after the 'discovery', you now here that word everywhere! This was like what it was for me that night last month when the penny dropped.

And then when everyone was speaking about a bell curve in the old thread, I couldn't figure that one out either. Now I understand it more as well, but I think I saw something deeper in that that no one on this board has mentioned. But I'll leave that for another date (and thread).

I might get to replicating a few of these designs later as we are fixing up our home workshop so atm most of what I've been fiddling around with has been in an area the size of a sheet of letter paper on my desk in my bedroom. Not a place where I want to use sulfuric.

Hopefully some more people will have that light epiphany that I had and realise that it really is quite simple.
Jehu
Regular Poster

Postby morehp » Thu Oct 23, 2008 3:59 pm

Does anyone have a pdf copy of the 55page thread (the one that is "dead") that they can send me for some "light bulb" reading : )

Or does anyone have anything that they can do a cut and paste?

Thanks MoreHP
morehp
Regular Poster

Postby Jehu » Thu Oct 23, 2008 8:38 pm

I'd suggest you just go through the thread and copy and paste everything so you can print it out. Notepad should do the trick just fine.
Jehu
Regular Poster

PreviousNext

Return to Hydrogen Production non Electrolytic