[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
OUPower.com • View topic - Low energy Input, mass hydrogen output methods in use.

Low energy Input, mass hydrogen output methods in use.

This forum is for discussions regarding Hydrogen Production by all means OTHER than Electrolysis. It is also for discussing the end results of Hydrogen Applications such as Water Engines & Water Cars.

Postby bhaas » Tue Jul 05, 2005 3:01 pm

bhaas
Regular Poster

yes yes, you are getting closer!!

Postby AlaskaStar » Wed Jul 06, 2005 2:36 am

"Do we exist, or are we just an existence?"
AlaskaStar
Regular Poster

Postby bhaas » Wed Jul 06, 2005 3:02 am

Hi AlaskaStar,

The freq. for a microwave is 2400Mhz or 2.4Ghz :D
So now do I resonate the plates at that, then add current
or do both at the same time? There seems to be many ways to disassociate water as there are ways to skin a cat.
I've done the CD thing in the microwave many times. Also done balls of foil once and had to buy mom a new microwave. But I just had to see what would happen.

Brad...
bhaas
Regular Poster

Postby Bob Boyce » Wed Jul 06, 2005 11:41 am

2450 Mhz is close to the lower order resonant frequency of water molecules. That has been known for a long time. That is how a microwave oven works, by causing the water molecules in food or drink to vibrate rapidly, creating heat from the friction.

Tests done at that frequency have indicated that the water tends to turn to vapor or steam rather than disassociate into its constituent components. Maybe in conjuction with a catalyst, or some other resonant energy input to cause the polar molecules to spin rather than just vibrate.

Back when I was doing those experiments, I applied low power 2450 Mhz microwave energy to electrolytic cells that were exposed to my other frequency mixes and it did not seem to make any difference in output, So either I was missing some important catalyst, or I had some other problem in my experiments.

Bob
Bob Boyce
Regular Poster

getting closer...

Postby AlaskaStar » Wed Jul 06, 2005 9:07 pm

You are all getting really close.

I could just give you the answer, HOWEVER, that wouldn't do any good unless you understand how to get there. i'm not trying to be mean, and i'm trying to be condescending to you all. now one of the forums mentioned something about a DC PULSE being used as part of the electrolyser power. ok put the DC PULSE at the frequency of the Microwave oven, vary the power (voltage AND amperage) being put in, look for the sweet spot. putting microwaves into the electrolyte will of course heat it up, but instead of heating, try using the frequency of the microwaves and use it DIRECTLY into the current that is going into the plates. watch what happens.

the books of old that i have, clearly show that after power is applied to water, AND gas bubbles form on the plates, the gas works as an insulator.
to keep things going and producing really fast, you have to keep the plates clear of bubbles, and this will require something that in the books of old described as requiring more horsepower than necessary. either with a "wiper" or with a solenoid "vibrator" to achieve this it was (at the time of publication) impossible to achieve with any amount of efficiency.

we now have the technology to generate a vibration THROUGH the current to shake the bubbles off the plates, without any excessive waste of energy.
AlaskaStar
Regular Poster

A WILD GUESS FOR A REAL NEWBY

Postby geoffro » Thu Jul 07, 2005 11:55 pm

geoffro
Regular Poster

Postby AlaskaStar » Fri Jul 08, 2005 3:52 am

AlaskaStar
Regular Poster

Postby Torquewrench » Fri Jul 08, 2005 10:19 am

Torquewrench

Postby bhaas » Fri Jul 08, 2005 12:07 pm

bhaas
Regular Poster

carby

Postby geoffro » Fri Jul 08, 2005 4:28 pm

geoffro
Regular Poster

carb?

Postby Danberman » Fri Jul 08, 2005 5:14 pm

Danberman
Regular Poster

no, clay isn't the key...

Postby AlaskaStar » Fri Jul 08, 2005 10:33 pm

AlaskaStar
Regular Poster

Postby bhaas » Fri Jul 08, 2005 11:06 pm

I made a crude drawing of the "WickCarb" Alaska is talking about. Is this correct? I was also wondering. If I put this on a fuel injected motor. I have 2 vehicles I can use. A 1997 Caddy Eldorado 70,000 mi. Or my 1995 Ford F-150 72,000 mi. I'm thinking of going with the Caddy cause I have a warranty on it. My question is, since it's still gas the computer shouldn't add more fuel should it? Or does the computer expect to put in a certain amount of fuel compared to load and/or RPM? When you had this on your truck, did you lose/gain any power. Did it run good on the freeway? Any specifics your willing to give regarding performance would be great. I'm thinking of building one of these. I should be out looking for a job. BUT.... Thanks.

Brad...

Last edited by bhaas on Fri Jul 08, 2005 11:46 pm, edited 2 times in total.
bhaas
Regular Poster

AlaskaStar

Postby AlaskaStar » Fri Jul 08, 2005 11:19 pm

AlaskaStar's e-mail Address for all who want to write. spamming me will only terminate ALL further contact with this site AND all associated with it.
Please just put OUPOWER.COM in the subject line to let me know that it from OUPOWER.COM Forum.

AlaskaStar2000@hotmail.com

Again that is:
AlaskaStar2000 AT hotmail DOT com
AlaskaStar
Regular Poster

vapourization of fuel

Postby geoffro » Sun Jul 10, 2005 5:03 pm

Hi guys,
I was surfing the net looking for information about vapourization and came accross this article.
http://www.fuelsaving.info/atomisation.htm
this bloke reckons there is very minimal benifits to vapourization of fuel
check it out and let me know what you reckon
cheers
geoffro
geoffro
Regular Poster

PreviousNext

Return to Hydrogen Production non Electrolytic