[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
OUPower.com • View topic - Low energy Input, mass hydrogen output methods in use.

Low energy Input, mass hydrogen output methods in use.

This forum is for discussions regarding Hydrogen Production by all means OTHER than Electrolysis. It is also for discussing the end results of Hydrogen Applications such as Water Engines & Water Cars.

Just a thought here....

Postby H2-Paul » Tue Apr 17, 2007 8:42 pm

A thought for the group...

You all know how Wikipedia works, where all sorts of information is posted... Would it be interesting where individuals could post, under their Call Name (for instance call it Paul's Cell or Bob's Cell) and the individual would post only their latest results. I know the area you will point me to is the Individual Projects area, but many times the results are not posted, just the cell pictures and some descriptions...

I know I have probably said this before, but I find it difficult to read or print all the posts on ALL these forums...

It is difficult to find or read into what the final solution is or was..... I am still reading about the experiments and still think we are all some how missing the magic bullet some where, a combination of metals, dimensions, power, PWM operation, temperature, chemicals, etc...

Congratulations to all the guys contributing....
Paul
H2-Paul
Regular Poster

Postby kevinsatterfield » Tue Apr 17, 2007 9:29 pm

yeah it wuld be nice if everyone could hurry and get someth'n done or far along enough to post some results...problem is ,Bobs rite...alot pf ppl are patent thieves and just stop in here to get an idea and run....never come back and before ya know it your idea is copy rited and patented by someone else....I think thats why its been kinda quiet in here a while now....lots of ppl think'n ther close enough for someone to steal it if they posted it so anyone with some results are gone or just lerking not posting anything in fear someone will steal it .....
kevinsatterfield
Regular Poster

Postby nickle989 » Tue Apr 17, 2007 9:55 pm

Very true.

Just a thought ... is it possible to copyright material like it done with opensource software ... this would prevent patents being put on ones idea .. there is an open source suppository where code is housed (sourceforge.net) .. everything is logged etc etc . I do not know if that is able to be done with research.
nickle989
Regular Poster

Postby kevinsatterfield » Tue Apr 17, 2007 10:39 pm

I aint got a clue Nickel...im just a guy want'n to learn how to do these things and be a part of it all....but the fact that there are ppl that steal ideas.....it makes it hard for even someone like me sometimes to keep want'n to learn because the ones that know are scerd to say anything...is that wat im gonna become when i know how to do it.....these kinda phases come and go but faith keeps us strong and the strong will survive... so when those kind of feelings come around, I look to God and give thanks for what I do know and the strength I have...and pray for more stength when I feel week....If we could accept the strength that God has to offer those kind of feelings would stay a way....unfortunately not everyone has faith all the time and the devil arrives...and when evil is around...thats when i pray to give me strength to accept the strength God has to offer....that works for me....just write'n that i feel better now.....lol
as far as copy write'n stuff...Im look'n forward to the day when guys from this group and friends of this group do come back and show off some stuff they made.....one day maybe....till then I think we shuld learn as much and try as much stuff as we can.Its look'n good from som eof th enewer members...im wish'n some of the older members would come back and fill ther project pages in some more.
kevinsatterfield
Regular Poster

Postby kevinsatterfield » Tue Apr 17, 2007 11:15 pm

soryy bout the ramblin...these 10 hr days on the rock pile is drag'n me down.
kevinsatterfield
Regular Poster

Sorry

Postby H2-Paul » Tue Apr 17, 2007 11:51 pm

Sorry to stir up the hornets nest again....

There are a few guys that are new in the game and produce small amounts of gas with tremendous effort and $$$$ invested..

Then there are a few that communicate for a while, then stop publishing results when the think the have something.....

I think a while back, Bob said (in a concerned kind of voice) that he is not using Hydroxy to operate a vehicle, has no plans to operate a vehicle, etc...

That seemed to me a voice of concern... I realize that you can do a proof of concept with a free standing generator (don't need a car) and this way aviod all EPA issues or the need to ask anyones permission... The issue here is the same ---- Produce enough hydroxy to sustain a 100% operation with power produced by the power plant (generator or car ICE)... As Bob and many others here, one need to produce large amounts of hydroxy - VERY EFFICIENTLY....

This can be experimented on with small cells .... No need for 60 cell stacks... Once the efficiencies have been reached, scale it up to fit larger displacements -- and stuff it in a car if you want, I am sure the EPA and the VCs ( Venture Capitalist ) will like seeing it... These guys are investing in green technologies like crazy (BioDiesel, celluloses ethanol, corn ethanol, battery technologies, solar, wind, etc..) and they are not afraid to do so, or hiding, but listed in their port folios...

Thanks again, all you gentelmen (I assume no ladies here) are contributing neat designs, improved circuits and layouts...

Paul
H2-Paul
Regular Poster

?????

Postby H2-Paul » Wed Apr 18, 2007 12:05 am

Sorry , got into a typing craze..

Don't know why, but I have tried to contact companies on the web with cool looking web sites that are supposedly selling hydroxy gas boost systems....

NONE of them reply to my request for brochures, pricing and availability..

Don't get it...

http://intergalactichydrogen.com/
http://ihsresearch.com/
http://www.RhinoHydro.com
http://switch2hydrogen.com/h2.htm
http://hypowerfuel.com/home.html
(they said that in Dec 2006 they have produced a syste for a VW that is 100% hydroxy gas)

Paul
H2-Paul
Regular Poster

Postby biggeorge » Wed Apr 18, 2007 3:19 am

I'd really like to find the answer to the original post.

While the deviations in discussion here are very interesting, they do not really help to solve the puzzle.

Alaskastar has placed enough clues here, for us to discover a method of producing as much hydrogen as we want, cheaply, cleanly and very efficiently.

I want to know what this is. I think that electrolysers are an interesting concept, I believe that the solution to obtaining mass hydrogen for all is going to be some kind of regenerative chemical process.

Electrolysers have their place, perhaps a solar powered electrolyser making small amounts of hydrogen continually, and storing it in hydride cakes or grains, will solve some energy needs, the big 3 are where it's at.
1. Onboard generation of hydrogen in a vehicle
2. Industrial electricity generation on a mass scale.
3. Home electricity generation.

Please keep on topic here. THIS IS BIG. Don't throw it away, it is a gift from a very knowledgable man.

Lets figure it out so we can all have free energy... yaay :D
biggeorge
Regular Poster

Postby Looking In » Wed Apr 18, 2007 7:11 am

Rich (Looking In)
((((Is it really so difficult to tell a good action from a bad one? I think one usually knows right away or a moment afterward, in a flash of regret.)))) BOOM
Looking In
Regular Poster

Postby biggeorge » Wed Apr 18, 2007 7:50 am

biggeorge
Regular Poster

Summary

Postby H2-Paul » Thu Apr 19, 2007 5:19 pm

Summary Page Thoughts...

I think it would be great for someone that is very knowledgeable on this forum(s) to summarize what is working and what is not... Like..(just an example)

- use 316L stainless for best efficiencies .0125" thick
- sand / groove all cell plates with 40 grit sand paper in a vertical pattern
- space cell plates at 1/8" apart
- surface area matters BUT plates should be short and wide so bubbles travel less tome in water to the surface (lets say 2" x 6")
- polarity of the cell should be as follows; -+-+-+-+- (this doesn't work as well -NN+NN-)
- the best circuit seem to be --> Bobs PWM version-8
- since resonance is important mount the cell plates with side support
- create many small cells (9 plates each) and connect them together
- a sealed unit works better that a flooded cell (show drawing differences)
- Add a second XYZ alternator to your vehicle to power the cell (can be purchased at ABC Supply)
- use the following electrolyte XXX in you water - x grams for every liter of water
- build the cell from plexi-glass

and so on..............................

Since MagDrive is the closest thing to a commercial cell, why don't we create plans for something similar, so everyone can build their own BUT better as is discussed her on these boards... Everyone knock his but doesn't provide complete plans for a better one...

This group has a very diversified skill set where we don't all have to become expert PWM board builders or cell housing builders etc......

Thanks for listening
Paul
H2-Paul
Regular Poster

Postby nickle989 » Thu Apr 19, 2007 7:17 pm

This forum thread does not really pertain to electrolysis for the production of hydrogen but more of a chemical reaction.

H2-Paul - There is more then enough information on this forum to build a number of different designs that will function quite well.

A 'series type' postive plate plate plate negative etc cell will provide greater efficiency then most others.

The reason people here will "knock" designs is because we know better from not just from our own experiences but from per-common sense based on factual findings.

No one here has been handed complete details on how to build cell in a handbook form .. what would be the point? One does not need to have that handed to them if they are serious about design and build. Put the information to good use that is here in this forum and build a cell of your own .. start off with a small 7 - 6x6 plate design ... you can build this quite cheaply (i am guessing under 200.00 complete with electronics) and you will have a proof of concept that you will be able to expand on.
nickle989
Regular Poster

Chrysler is issued patent for hydrogen production system

Postby panthony » Fri Apr 20, 2007 8:11 pm

To All,

Check this out...

Patent # 7198761
Filed Dec 10 2002
Issued Apr 3 2007

That is five years under review....whats up with that. I'll tell you...the referenced patents date into 2005...that means that they have been monitoring the development of what AlaskaStar and others have accomplished and come out and snatched it up.

The big issue I see here is that their system is utilizing a chemical reaction process with a high level of sensor control.

The real big issue is the chemical they are using is SODIUM BOROHYDRIDE which is some pretty nasty stuff.

The really really big issue is that SODIUM BOROHYDRIDE is currently mainly used by pharmaceutical manufacture process. That smells of money! The price of chemicals rich in hydrogen is going to spike and the drug companies are gonna make a killing.

pa
panthony
Regular Poster

Postby kevinsatterfield » Fri Apr 20, 2007 9:32 pm

Millenium Cell's military contracts musta done good ehh......
kevinsatterfield
Regular Poster

Postby AlaskaStar » Mon Apr 23, 2007 1:14 am

A friend of mine has developed and built several crankshafts (incredible machinery-40 peice crankshaft-crankshaft inside a crankshaft) Infinitely variable valve timing that is 100% self adjusting according to airflow.

He has another few patents as well. each patent took a maximum of only 6 months.

then WHY is my patent still in "Pending status" for more than 2 years?

kinda funny eh?

Musta found something VERY USEFUL, and yet so simple?

AlaskaStar
"Do we exist, or are we just an existence?"
AlaskaStar
Regular Poster

PreviousNext

Return to Hydrogen Production non Electrolytic