[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
OUPower.com • View topic - Low energy Input, mass hydrogen output methods in use.

Low energy Input, mass hydrogen output methods in use.

This forum is for discussions regarding Hydrogen Production by all means OTHER than Electrolysis. It is also for discussing the end results of Hydrogen Applications such as Water Engines & Water Cars.

Postby viper1968 » Thu May 17, 2007 3:57 pm

hmmm:
LIQUOR FERRI SUBSULPHATIS. N.F.
Solution of Ferric Subsulphate [Liq. Ferr. Subsulph.]
Monsel's Solution; Solution of Baeic Ferric Sulphate.
This is an aqueous solution containing basic ferric sulphate corresponding to not less than 20 Gm. and not more than 22 Gm. of Fe in each 100 cc. It is essentially similar to the preparation formerly recognized: by the U.S. IX, although the proportion of ingredients used in its manufacture is somewhat different. The ferrous sulphate is partially oxidized to the ferric condition by boiling with nitric acid, but the amount of sulphuric acid being insufficient to form a normal sulphate, the resulting salt has the approximate composition, 5Fe2(SO4)3.Fe2(OH) 6. It forms a reddish-brown acid liquid. It is a valuable astringent and styptic.
The dose is from one to three minims ( 0.06 - 0.20 cc.)

viper1968
Regular Poster

Postby viper1968 » Thu May 17, 2007 4:29 pm

viper1968
Regular Poster

Postby AlaskaStar » Thu May 17, 2007 4:50 pm

Viper1968:

You are a quick study!

You'll figure it out.

AlaskaStar
"Do we exist, or are we just an existence?"
AlaskaStar
Regular Poster

Postby viper1968 » Thu May 17, 2007 9:07 pm

Thanks for your help AlaskaStar, I'm not that quick, I've been lurking on this thread for almost a year, never having watched your video til last week. Seriously though, I do appreciate your guidance!!
viper1968
Regular Poster

Postby Bob Boyce » Sat May 19, 2007 10:15 am

Loster is not welcome on this forum, so please stop posting his ftp site address here. I have deleted the recent posts that contain that link.

Also, I split off the Aussiepom injector related posts into a thread of their own where they belong.

Bob
Last edited by Bob Boyce on Sun May 20, 2007 2:17 am, edited 1 time in total.
Bob Boyce
Regular Poster

Postby coffeyw » Sat May 19, 2007 10:10 pm

Sorry Bob. Thought I was helping. Guess I'm dense sometimes. :oops:
coffeyw
Regular Poster

Postby Bob Boyce » Sun May 20, 2007 2:20 am

Bob Boyce
Regular Poster

Postby AlaskaStar » Sun May 20, 2007 4:19 am

AlaskaStar
Regular Poster

Postby passion1 » Mon May 21, 2007 11:16 am

Hi All
Read this interesting article about a new process that generates hydrogen from aluminum alloy to run engines.
A midsize car with a full tank of aluminum-gallium pellets, which amounts to about 350 pounds of aluminum, could take a 350-mile trip and it would cost $60,
assuming the alumina is converted back to aluminum on-site at a nuclear power plant.

http://www.physorg.com/news98556080.html
passion1
Regular Poster

Postby AlaskaStar » Fri Jun 01, 2007 7:52 pm

AlaskaStar
Regular Poster

Postby AlaskaStar » Sat Jun 09, 2007 7:35 pm

My 4 Cylinder engine is now displayed in the Project Area from the Main Page at:

http://www.oupower.com

Engine is 32 CID, 4 Cylinder, 4 Cycle, Coil over plug Ignition, has 2 bubblers running in series, 24 volt starting, 12 volt ignition, no alternator, is is pressure lubrication fed via camshaft driven oil pump. Manufactured by Chrysler Outboard, for the United States Military. It was originally used as a 24 volt generator for some Military Industrial Appliances. The Generator Head is Missing.

The metering block is my own design, and was built in my shop, I have not yet started it, but at this moment getting the materials ready to fire it off on Hydrogen.

The bubblers are of the vacuum flow design, and are composed of 2 Gatorade Bottles, (2) 2.5" Muffler Clamps (fixture for holding), 4 pieces of 1/4" Steel line, and appropriate vinyl tubing to connect these to the engine as well as the hydrogen supply.

It is electric start, so that I need not crank my arms off with a pull-cord.

The magneto Died, and I had to HAND-WIND My own Ignition coils to not only MOUNT in the same spot as the magneto, but also connect to the connectors where the plug-lines come it.

It has 2 sets of independent Ignition Breaker Points, and the Caps are rated at 100Volt, and 3.0 Amps.

I will post more specs later.

AlaskaStar
AlaskaStar
Regular Poster

Postby AlaskaStar » Tue Jun 19, 2007 5:28 am

AlaskaStar
Regular Poster

Postby kevinsatterfield » Tue Jun 19, 2007 9:15 pm

kevinsatterfield
Regular Poster