[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
OUPower.com • View topic - adams motor

adams motor

Pulse Motors are sometimes referred to as "Brushless DC Pulse Motors". They are identified by their electromagnetic components such as coils and reed switches or hall effect switches. Most use permanent magnets and are brushless.

adams motor

Postby LEGERMEVAILLANT » Sun Aug 29, 2010 11:04 am

i am developping a doble effect mor adams using a DLC IN THE CENTER OF THE ROTOR AND 6 collecting coils araund the rotor. I follow the JL. Naudin shematics but i dont works i use 48v a123 battery, somebody knows a god shematics for 48v induction couils . i use 2 induc, coils bifilar 5 ohms each one.
WORKING FOR CLEANER WORLD
LEGERMEVAILLANT

Postby SeaMonkey » Sun Aug 29, 2010 4:14 pm

Are you using the schematic from JLN

that is shown

Does it not work at all?

Are you not able to get any current pulses into
your coils?

We need more information...
SeaMonkey
Regular Poster

LOOKING FOR THE PERFECT PULSE MOTOR DRIVE WITH COILS

Postby LEGERMEVAILLANT » Wed Sep 08, 2010 5:40 pm

Hello, your nickname makes me laugh because i´ve bee a sea monkey, too during many years whith mi little sloop on Mediterranean sea... Well sorry for the delay, i was looking away because no answer. Iam developping solar light vehicles and i had the bad idea to add a little over unity on mi design, but he night mare just start! I´ve got the rotor, the neos (6 alternating north-south big neos), a bldc motor (bike smart motor) in the center, 3 big coils (bifilar) but no driver, ha! I just have the simple shematic of Adams concept ( great thanks to that men) Bedini (OF COURSE) and REX from magnetricity. All e challenge for somebody who only have good notions of electricity and mecanics. Jl Naudin shematics dont work properly, his inductance coils is different than mine also he do not include a 555 timer nor a microcontroller and Rex DESIGN work with 12 v. You need a big smash to move a 800 gauss magnet; something like more than 5 /7 amp, 53v. (The rotor is a PVC disk 28 cm x 3cm width). Of course i dont have any idea about electronics, i spent 2 month trying to close and open transsistors but they keep they mistery for their own. That exactly mi situation i just start to have some help rigt now but any experience will be agreat . Mi power source is 54v dc A123 bat. 15 amp. 3 bifilar coils 3.5 ohm each one mounted in serie with the additinal problem of the alternating north-south on mi rotor. (In fact the alternace of north.sout magnets add a spectacular torque on this engine . Checking manualy i tested something like 1 kg/m torque!!! well that´s the story. Any idea about?. Excuse mi english, i am french, thanks for your interest.
NB: I hope that nobody spend his time sending virus to the new afiliates, iT shoudn´t be the first time!!! tHANKS
WORKING FOR CLEANER WORLD
LEGERMEVAILLANT

Postby SeaMonkey » Thu Sep 09, 2010 1:54 am

That's quite a project.

I'm assuming that you'll use one of the trifilar
windings as the pickup coil to "trigger" the
pulsing power to the drive coils?

Initially, you may want to use 12 Volts for your
power source until you get it working and the
"timing" of the pulses adjusted.

The most efficient switches to pulse the coils
will be MosFets in conjunction with Gate Driver