[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
OUPower.com • View topic - What is the circuit to collect back emf

What is the circuit to collect back emf

Pulse Motors are sometimes referred to as "Brushless DC Pulse Motors". They are identified by their electromagnetic components such as coils and reed switches or hall effect switches. Most use permanent magnets and are brushless.

What is the circuit to collect back emf

Postby CrusherT » Sun Dec 21, 2008 12:20 am

building a pulse motor and saw a circuit to collect the back emf from the pulse coil but can't find it again. I use a reed switch with a single wound coil. Does any one know the circuit I am talking about it uses reed switch, a coil, a large transistor, a diode, 1 resistor, a full wave bridge rectifier and a capacitor.

Thanks in advance.

Tony
CrusherT
Regular Poster

Postby AlaskaStar » Sun Dec 21, 2008 6:20 am

I remember this circuit, because it used the empty space between the sinusidal waves of an AC motor, and equalized out the inductance lag on the desaturation end of the magnetic action inside the motor.

The results were that by increasing the speed of desaturation of flux density of the iron core the motor ran cooler and more powerful because the physical drag of the inductance lag (the initial cause of BEMF) would cause internal friction increasing the power requirements to overcome itself and decreasing the efficiency of the motor.

The circuit overcame this.

I need to look in my books again to find it. When I do find it, no promises on speedy looking as I own more than 4,000 books, I will scan and post.

I gather books that the libraries are discarding. The criteria for discard of a book from the library is that the book hasn't been 'checked out' in 10 years time. If a person reads it at the library and puts it back on the shelf, the 10 year time still stands, because the book has not processed through the computer. A major crime in my opinion.

UAA did the same and I did more than 10 truckloads of books at 120 miles round trip. I'm still sorting books! We drove in and the truck was level, and after 8 hours of manual labor to hand carry the books to the truck (more than 1000 feet away from the door!!!) we left after dark and the headlamps were aimed at the tree-tops when we arrived at the destination for storage and sorting. The trucks were Ford crew cab 1 ton 4x4 vehicles. These had flatbeds and the diesel engines, so the auto-philes out there know this wasn't some dinky 1/4 ton truck.

I will find the schematic and post it.

AlaskaStar
"Do we exist, or are we just an existence?"
AlaskaStar
Regular Poster

Postby CrusherT » Sun Dec 21, 2008 12:13 pm

Thank you.

I have been trying to find it again, but on the internet all I seem to find is trojan's and viruses. My anti V is working overtime trying to keep the comp clean.

Tony
CrusherT
Regular Poster

shematic for collect back emf

Postby LEGERMEVAILLANT » Wed Sep 08, 2010 6:05 pm

Well sorry, may be i can help you againI. I you LOOK IT UP TO `` MALLEN 7424´´ FREE NERGY FACT OR FICTION he shows a good and extended shematic´s (and animated) from bedini and performed by itself using a micro controller. Bedini , on his thousand of web, explain clearly how to harvest (shematickly) the back emk . Adams web explain very simply the different ways to use the bifilar coils( torque or b.emf) SIMPLE ADAMS CONCEPT. i HOPE I HELPED YOU. REGARDS
WORKING FOR CLEANER WORLD
LEGERMEVAILLANT

reed swicht circuit.

Postby LEGERMEVAILLANT » Wed Sep 08, 2010 6:20 pm

look to ``muntakafulcrum.net´´ he uses a reed swicht and a single coil´s shematics he said it works! i hope.
WORKING FOR CLEANER WORLD
LEGERMEVAILLANT

Return to Pulse Motors