[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
OUPower.com • View topic - Intel 3.0 GHz build for $555 - Shipping Included

Intel 3.0 GHz build for $555 - Shipping Included

Incredible complete PC builds for the least amount of money possible!

Intel 3.0 GHz build for $555 - Shipping Included

Postby Chris » Fri Aug 29, 2008 5:50 pm

I spent the better part of 4 days coming up with this incridible Gaming PC build. It is by far the best build I have ever seen and trust me when I say I have looked everywhere. I had a budget of 1200 dollars to try to build 2 gaming PC's for my daughter and I. In the beginning I was faced with a nearly impossible task; but by the end of all of my research and long hours, I have managed to pull this "Diamond" of a build from the slurry of components that are circulating around everywhere.

If you would like to say thank you... even in a small way for my many long hours and hard work, please press the DONATE link at the top of my website and show your appreciation. If you have done your own digging, you already know how hard and grueling this work can be. To say I have had a constant headache for the past 4 days is an understatement. The hundreds of different configurations, combo deals, rebates, shipping fees, deals, and ratings were a nightmare. So here is my gem. I hope you like it!

If this build is received well I will do more! :) -Perhaps many more!

Please feel free to post my build that I worked so hard on. I think you will be quite pleased with it! It will only be good for a few days so pass the word on it ASAP! I also ask that you provide a link to my build thread when you post about this build. That way people can leave me feedback about it! Here's the build thread:
http://oupower.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?p=21238#21238

to show your appreciation for this build with a small donation!

to add this build to your Newegg.com shopping cart now!

Please NOTE: The build price of $555 is dependent upon 2 successful rebates that equal $55 total. If you fail both of the rebates you will still only pay $610 (Shipping Included) for this build.

Also NOTE: You can put a XFX GeForce 9800 GT 512MB card into this build instead of the 8800 GT, but it will cost an additional $20. From the reviews so far it doesn't appear to be worth it, but the choice is yours. The 9800 card is linked below. Just add the Ram separately from my build and then replace the 8800 card with the 9800 card.

Intel Core 2 Duo E8400 Wolfdale 3.0GHz LGA 775 65W Dual-Core Processor Model BX80570E8400 - Retail
Item #: N82E16819115037

EVGA 512-P3-N801-AR GeForce 8800 GT 512MB 256-bit GDDR3 PCI Express 2.0 x16 HDCP Ready SLI Supported Video Card - Retail
Item #: N82E16814130318

OCZ SLI-Ready Edition 4GB Ram(2 x 2GB) 240-Pin DDR2 SDRAM DDR2 800 (PC2 6400) Dual Channel Kit Desktop Memory Model OCZ2N800SR4GK - Retail
Item #: N82E16820227269

GIGABYTE GA-G31M-S2L LGA 775 Intel G31 Micro ATX Intel Motherboard - Retail
Item #: N82E16813128078

Western Digital Caviar SE16 WD6400AAKS 640GB 7200 RPM SATA 3.0Gb/s Hard Drive - OEM
Item #: N82E16822136218

Antec Solo Black/Silver Steel ATX Mid Tower Computer Case - Retail
Item #: N82E16811129018

Antec BP550 Plus 550W ATX12V V2.2 SLI Ready CrossFire Ready Modular Active PFC Power Supply - Retail (85% Efficient!!!!)
Item #: N82E16817371016

to add this build to your Newegg.com shopping cart now!

Here's the link to the 9800 card I promised for the additional $20. You do get free Call of Duty 4 with this card, so that's pretty sweet!
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.a ... 6814150316

to show your appreciation for this build with a small donation!

Please feel free to post my build that I worked so hard on. I think you will be quite pleased with it! It will only be good for a few days so pass the word on it ASAP! I also ask that you provide a link to my build thread when you post about this build. That way people can leave me feedback about it! Here's the build thread:
http://oupower.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?p=21238#21238

NOTE: It was brought to my attention that this build did not have a DVD Burner in it... sorry about that I was going to use my burner from my old system. Here is a link to a nice 23 dollar unit with free shipping!
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.a ... 6827136149
-Chris

OUPower.com Site Admin
Chris
Site Admin

Postby AlaskaStar » Thu Aug 13, 2009 4:34 am

"Do we exist, or are we just an existence?"
AlaskaStar
Regular Poster

Postby Jehu » Fri Aug 14, 2009 12:19 am

Jehu
Regular Poster