[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
OUPower.com • View topic - Joe Cell. What is it?

Joe Cell. What is it?

Joe Cells are concentric tube capacitors using charged water as a dielectric to run a car. While sharing certain similarities, Joe Cells are not standard electrolysis. This is anything to do with Joe Cell replications, questions, projects, improvements or hybrids thereof.

Joe Cell. What is it?

Postby AlaskaStar » Sat Sep 30, 2006 11:35 pm

I have heard of the Joe cell, and have heard of people spending bunches of money for pure ingredients, and I have heard of the sad dissapointments, as well as the stories of success. Is it a Leaky Capacitor? Is it an Aether collector/condensor? Is it the equivelant of the cold side of the equation that may have more power than the hot side of a circuit?

This being the first post and first thread, I thought I would simply ask,
What is the Joe Cell?

Other than the controversy of what it doesn't supposively do, I just ask, What is it, and what is it usefully capable of. if it can be a leaky capacitor for something like Toroidal Caduceus Coil for directing Magnetic waves for special purposes, it may be useful in some field of research.

So I suggest leaving the porblems at the door here, and get seriously scientific, the designs, the shapes, how the shapes, dimensions and designs may affect output and usefullness woul be of great help here.

types of power input, power output, and such forth may be useful as far a data set showing the differences in voltages, amperages, and actual re-producable results. no magic wands, no special hoopla. Just pure and simple scientific results, that can either make or break the "Joe Cell" concept.

Personally, I would like to see what "other" uses a Joe Cell may be used for, and not just to run a car. Refridgeration? Heating? DE-IONIZATION?

see there can be practically hundreds of uses, but we need to find it.

That's all for now. and NO I HAVE NOT BUILT ONE. but Yes I have read the reports.

AlaskaStar
"Do we exist, or are we just an existence?"
AlaskaStar
Regular Poster

Postby MarkinAustralia » Sun Oct 01, 2006 7:30 am

Hi Alaska,
Living near the home of the Joe cell many claims are made. From health sures to strong ties to religion. My favourite is the levitation of a vehicle (havnt figured how it got traction yet)
In reality no one at present has a joe cell running at 100% that is available for testing or validation.
Some people have had improved performance (no actual statistics).
I suspect it produces some hydroxy...properbly very efficently as the water used is pre charged, so for whatever reason when a small voltage is applied they have a lot of gas release. They may also be harnessing static electricity to assist as the car drives down the road.
Greg Watson is following some research along these lines.
From what I gather, Joe and some of the protors of Joe Cells still buy Petrol (gas) like the rest of us.
I have recieved many emails of people who have had no success, and I am yet to meet anyone who is willing to have their vehicle tested.
I could go on for pages... do not discourage Joe Cell research...but given some of your projects..I think you are on the right track,
Will call soon as I am back home from travels
Mark
Follow your passion
MarkinAustralia
Regular Poster

Return to Joe Cells