[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
OUPower.com • View topic - Joe Cell Posts!

Joe Cell Posts!

Joe Cells are concentric tube capacitors using charged water as a dielectric to run a car. While sharing certain similarities, Joe Cells are not standard electrolysis. This is anything to do with Joe Cell replications, questions, projects, improvements or hybrids thereof.

Postby thrival » Tue Sep 12, 2006 7:23 pm

thrival
Regular Poster

Postby MarkinAustralia » Tue Sep 12, 2006 7:48 pm

Follow your passion
MarkinAustralia
Regular Poster

Postby thrival » Tue Sep 12, 2006 9:03 pm

thrival
Regular Poster

Postby MarkinAustralia » Tue Sep 12, 2006 10:18 pm

Follow your passion
MarkinAustralia
Regular Poster

Postby thrival » Wed Sep 13, 2006 9:11 am

thrival
Regular Poster

Postby MarkinAustralia » Wed Sep 13, 2006 5:53 pm

Hi Thrival,
Many of joes claims are just plain crazy and some have been debunked my many people with qualifications exceeding mine. Many more people have failed to get results. I have even replicated some of his party tricks seen on videos.
Joe as he says in a video he buys petrol (gas in the states) as its far easier.
I have talked in person to three people who have Joe cells and do claim better millege and performance and I have no reason to doubt them.
In the case of wren..why doesnt he allow someone to independently test (in private and at a secret location) any of his claims. I live in Australia and would gladly do it at my own expense. We do not have a MIB problem in Australia.
I was engaged by the NEC earlier this year to film and assist a test rig that Peter was getting up and running. My in person observation suggested it would never get up and running and it never did. Peter had his speaking engagement cancelled in the USA. That made me very un popular, but I refuse to report what I was told rather than what I observed.
I also followed up with many dozens of people who had attended seminars..the latest not one was able to get results.
I also know some parties sell Joe cells ($1500) on the quiet and do profit.
What motivates them ...ego and guru status.
I have distanced my self as I have recieved underlying threats both legal and otherwise and I have a family (two young daughters) I do not wish to expose to the lunitic fringe.
Many of these people resort to the MIB as an escape root just as its time to have what they claimed tested. We have no MIB in Australia
Joe ,Peter, Adrian do not have Joe Cells installed on their vehicles running after 13 years I feel that says it all.
I dont discourage Joe cell research...just that people should be aware of their chances before commencment.
I know people who post here, who have been to Joe cell seminars and found what I did, that a lot of untruths were spoken.
So if Wren is the real thing ...why wont he allow anyone to validate his claims?????.
I could go on for hundreds of pages but put Joe cells behind me and I am running with hydroxy and other projects as the results are repeatable and not mythological.
I dont know if this helps but Thats my Opinion?
Check out the Joe Cell2 site it is highly censored and even the moderator quit that one.
Just show me one person in 13 years who has a Joe cell currently running 100%
Kind Regards
Mark
Follow your passion
MarkinAustralia
Regular Poster

Postby thrival » Thu Sep 14, 2006 3:29 am

thrival
Regular Poster

Postby waterbard » Thu Sep 14, 2006 8:28 am

Bzzz...
waterbard
Regular Poster

joe cell owner

Postby madray » Tue Oct 24, 2006 8:49 pm

madray

Postby AlaskaStar » Fri Dec 15, 2006 8:12 am

"Do we exist, or are we just an existence?"
AlaskaStar
Regular Poster

Joe Cell Posts

Postby weggl » Wed Dec 26, 2007 5:41 am

Trivial,
Where Joe live its sub tropical, so whats this stuff about its winter here?
It may get down to maybe 18C IN THE MIDDLE OF THE NIGHT.
Sept weather in Byron probably around 25C middle of the day.
Stinking hot in the summer.

Aussie Weggl
WARREN EGGLETON
weggl
Regular Poster

Postby AlaskaStar » Fri Dec 28, 2007 4:04 pm

weggl:

Not everyone lives in Australia.

Thrival I believe lives in Northern America, I may be wrong on this, but doesn't Wisconsin get snow?

There's snow here, and cold, and wind.....and I am in ALASKA.
"Do we exist, or are we just an existence?"
AlaskaStar
Regular Poster

Joe Cell Posts!

Postby weggl » Sat Dec 29, 2007 1:47 am

WARREN EGGLETON
weggl
Regular Poster

Postby cliffbeaty » Wed Jan 16, 2008 6:57 pm

I agree,
Joe is about the least believable spokesman for a technology that I have ever seen in a form of media. Does he ever change that shirt?? I don't know how many of these videos I have forced myself to watch, trying to make sense of what he is saying. And how about his partner getting up in the middle of the movie to go to the can? A lot of guys have youtube videos in their garages and basements because we are mostly little guys trying to improve our lives or maybe even make a difference. If I had the notoriety on my invention that he does, I would put up a better appearance than that. This is BIG TIME JOE CELL doesn't even have an air conditioner but but can create ORGONE energy Something does not compute. However I wasn't able to find the beer cans or the bong in the movie so they did a good job hiding it
Cliff
Cliff Beaty CMfgE
cliffbeaty

Return to Joe Cells