[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
OUPower.com • View topic - Thrival... Joe Cell

Thrival... Joe Cell

Joe Cells are concentric tube capacitors using charged water as a dielectric to run a car. While sharing certain similarities, Joe Cells are not standard electrolysis. This is anything to do with Joe Cell replications, questions, projects, improvements or hybrids thereof.

Postby thrival » Sat Sep 30, 2006 5:56 pm

Dear Bob:

Yes I've read about orgone on the Joe Cell groups, and a book by Reich,
but i guess I just don't buy the explanation. I really think he was simply
describing static electricity. His cloud-busters just pulled the sky charges
down and grounded them to flowing water, kinda like lightening rods.
Sure water particles will levitate if they get the same charge as the earth
along with dust particles. Schauburger pulled some kind of diamagnetic
charge into his vortical pipes that were reported to levitate, and he got
some kind of cold electricity from them, as Joe claims to've pulled off from
upper tubes of his charged cells. I think this cold electricity is a static
electricity phenomenon. Tesla and Gray produced it too, by other
methods. I think 'orgone' draws too much mysticism into the brew; could
be true, but not necessary to explain a device. An orgone accumulator
could just be an ambient, concentric capacitor, drawing in static from
higher outer potential, to the lower potential center, and polarizing the
layers it passes through. And i think the reliability of the J-Cell might be
improved by trying a better dielectric than water.

MarkinAustralia:

Full-time energy researcher who (financially) supports others? Oh Yeah?
Send me an email with all the juicy details, who your backers are, what
they look for and what they expect. <thrival at graffiti dot net>

Tongue-in-cheek; :wink: maybe you put out the negative Y' factor kind
of energy that prevents cells from working? Seriously, Bearden says
our brains are bi-hemishere, bicameral interferometers that can
literally send energy to or remove energy from a place or person.
Anyone with even the most callous sensitivity can feel this "empowering"
or "disempowering" effect from certain people. Jesus said he couldn't
heal people in certain towns because their hearts were hard. Not too
often "God" admits he "can't" do something.

I've yet to review all the Joe Cell vids but they're pretty damn interesting.
I still don't see any financial gain Joe is trying to obtain, or reason to
mislead. I think there are probably much better ways to charge water,
even to the point of levitation (per Schauburger.) Only people willing to
consider something as possible, and who persist, get anywhere. Scoffers
really can be literal dead weight, if their energy is heavier than we hope
to achieve. Maybe the solution is to "lighten up." That's where all this
terrorism talk really is a crime against aspiring human spirits, a downer,
as it were; to ascend, be positive., etc., etc.,

If energy isn't free, then man can never be. (a thrivalism)
thrival
Regular Poster

Postby BEMET » Sat Sep 30, 2006 10:26 pm

Is it possible that charging a J cell is a process to get some of the iron and nickel out of the stainless steel and into a colloidal suspension. Reading the Linnard Griffin patent got me to thinking along these lines. The interaction between the different metals in suspension then collect/generate power to run the motor.
When the price of gasoline went over $2.00 per gallon I started looking at alternatives again.

Comprehend and copy nature, V. Schauberger
BEMET
Regular Poster

Postby Bob Boyce » Sat Sep 30, 2006 10:37 pm

Thrival, tis the nature of the energy that determines the name many call it. This basic energy is non-electromagnetic, has been called by many names, depending on the application or circumstance, and is present in 3 forms, polar, dipolar, and parapolar. While not being electromagnetic in nature itself, it is affected by, and can affect, both electric and magnetic fields, as well as gravity. As such, even the accumilated tiny electric fields of living cells will attract this energy to anything living, be it human, plant, or animal.

When it is attracted to living cells, some call this orgone energy, or an aura. The exact blend of the 3 forms around any person is what determines how that individuals energy field interacts with the energy fields of others, or interacts with any experiment that affects or is affected by these forms of this energy. This is why some people have an energy field that can stop a Joe Cell from working, and some do not.

When it is attracted to a polar charge, such as a battery, a charged capacitor, or a static electricity potential gradient, some call it zero point energy.

And when it is intentionally manipulated with strong electrical/magnetic impulses within a coil or conductor, in such a way that it echos pulses back, which in turn induce "cold electricity" to flow in that conductor, some call it radiant or cosmic energy.

So it just depends on how you manipulate the affecting forces as to how it behaves in return. The normal state is in balance, and there is no net energy flow. If you can create a controlled imbalance, then you can tap into that energy. If you cannot control the imbalance, then there can be an avalance of energy flow, which also induces an electrical discharge. In a sense, you create a discharge like lightning. I have repeatedly destroyed power transistors in an test apparatis, after the startup power was removed, attempting to obtain a controlled flow of this "cold electricity" that was being directed to a DC motor. Extreme care must be taken when experimenting with this stuff, as these energy avalanches can be fatal. Careless manipulation of these forms of energy have been known to attract lightning.

Someone please remind me if I forget, I will try to remember to post a picture of my Tesla radiant energy collector coil to my project folder.

Bob
Bob Boyce
Regular Poster

Postby thrival » Sat Sep 30, 2006 11:54 pm

Bemet--

It's possible, but Joe said fresh distilled water charged right up in cells
that had been previously 'conditioned' (probably meaning strong
polarizations established in the metal.) There's a difference between
running the cell "shandy" (making gas and sucking into the manifold) and
running to a blind plug, which Joe says is the way he does it, and doesn't
need to make bubbles. Bubbles would presume a need for charge carriers,
whereas using distilled water suggests a dielectric, running off just the
stored charge in the water, leaking off the cell.

Bob--

I know Gray called it "splitting the positive," using disruptive capacitor
discharges across a quenched spark gap, to extract the cold electricity.
Tesla was exploding pieces of wire until he dialed down the current.
That's why I think radiant energy and capacitive emissions, from a wire
or off the top of a tesla tower, are just different degrees of the same
thing. From newspaper articles, Gray was handling and lighting bulbs
underwater. If cold electricity has the capacity to kill, then he obviously
wasn't working with the kind of amps you're suggesting. How would a
person know what they have? Can this cold current be measured using
standard instruments? I'm sure everyone would be fascinated to see your
radiant energy collector. Is the current coming off of them 'cold' or like
normal electricity? Can this stuff be stored in batteries to keep it's
cold characteristics? I'll bet not. :( Hey! Have you ever tried extracting
cold electricity from your stainless cell plates, while you were making H2?

Attracts lightening. That would make sense. I think slow motion
photography has shown charges rising from the ground, and coming
down from the sky, meeting somewhere in the middle, to connect and
create the lightening bolt, but I could be wrong. I just think it's probably
something really simple we're overlooking. Have to rummage through
my box of past lives, the one marked AtlantisU.
thrival
Regular Poster

Postby MarkinAustralia » Sun Oct 01, 2006 12:05 am

Hi Bob, and Thrival
I hope your health is on the improve...you have been through a lot. I will send you my once a week email tommorow.
I am very open about energy sources and theories explaining them...my partner is a natropath and I have a reasonable understanding of Para pyschology.
I finance people out of my own Pocket Thrival..and I expect nothing in return. I sold my farm and trade the money markets to fund my own research and help others.
I am however in contact with many money people who when the time comes want to support any project that supports the enviroment. They may want to see a profit..but I dont see why making a profit has to be mutually exclusive to the enviroment.
I try not mix religion with my science. My daughter goes to a very strict catholic college, many my friends are buddist and everything else you can think of. I have my own beliefs.
With the Joe cells I am a pragmatist. How do you determine positive and negative energy?. I have some abilities that cant be explained..and they do benefit others so I would say I am positive.
Joe has never sought to profit from Joe cells in recent times...but some people very close to him have. However at presnt no one has a cell working 100% available for validation.
What i like about Bob is i believe his theories and experiments are reproducable. the only way I can move forward is to get my hands dirty and build up the skills and knowledge for myself with some guidance.
I also believe in many others such as Glenn, Bob, Alaska star, Chris, Kevin and many more.
I hope that answered you with my views..I wont discuss joe cells again and wish you the best if you head that direction.
Kind Regards
Mark
Follow your passion
MarkinAustralia
Regular Poster

Previous

Return to Joe Cells