[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
OUPower.com • View topic - 7 hour Hydrogen electrochemistry DVD

7 hour Hydrogen electrochemistry DVD

Talk about anything at all in this forum. General chatter about anything not related to the rest of the Discussion Board Topics, belongs here!

7 hour Hydrogen electrochemistry DVD

Postby dkmacmillan » Wed Sep 21, 2005 3:31 am

I'm not above shameless plugs, heh. No really this video & ebay store is cool.

http://cgi.ebay.com/Hydrogen-Generator- ... dZViewItem
dkmacmillan

Postby BEMET » Wed Sep 21, 2005 8:57 am

I bought the video and a couple of books from knowledgepublications and think the material is ok but nothing to rave about. Most of the things covered I read about in the Mother Earth News 30 years ago. There is free stuff on their website about H2 production but it was originally published in the early '90's but very few are using the technology and I would hate to see it get lost like Tesla's stuff from the early 1900's.

I think the material covered on OUPOWER is far ahead on efficient H2 production. The video's taught me more about fuel cells than I have gotten anywhere else in a short period of time and made it clear to me that fuel cells are beyond me financially or mechanically to get the power I want. There is so much out there to keep learning more and more but nothing gets built and building is part of the education process in engineering. My first electrolysis project was nothing more than a 20 oz water bottle, 2 1/8th ss rods, baking soda, a 3/8 hose barb, 3/8 plastic tubing and 2 wires to my battery and it worked. I recomend picking one thing and learning everything about it to become an expert in that one area. Focus on one area that you think will be the most profitable use of your time and get busy. If you come to a dead end change your focus then and remember what you learned from the first area of your focus. Keep building on what you already know.
When the price of gasoline went over $2.00 per gallon I started looking at alternatives again.

Comprehend and copy nature, V. Schauberger
BEMET
Regular Poster

Postby dkmacmillan » Fri Sep 23, 2005 6:25 am

dkmacmillan

Return to OUPower Pub