[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
OUPower.com • View topic - IT HAS BEGUN

IT HAS BEGUN

Talk about anything at all in this forum. General chatter about anything not related to the rest of the Discussion Board Topics, belongs here!

IT HAS BEGUN

Postby mrgalleria » Sat Aug 08, 2009 4:23 am

mrgalleria
Regular Poster

Postby mael » Sat Oct 24, 2009 2:10 pm

What has been won by the brave at great cost can be lost cheaply by fools and once gone can rarely be regained and only then at great cost.
mael
Regular Poster

Postby mrgalleria » Sun Oct 25, 2009 8:56 pm

mrgalleria
Regular Poster

It IS a trick...

Postby SeaMonkey » Fri Oct 30, 2009 1:40 am

SeaMonkey
Regular Poster

Postby mael » Wed Nov 11, 2009 8:37 am

And I am curious as to what the fu... he.. is occuring here?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=on82ga_NUhY

* Something similar in China too from what I can gather.

Well the near future looks like it's going to be fun, doesn't it! :) (That smiley looks suitably sarcastic).
What has been won by the brave at great cost can be lost cheaply by fools and once gone can rarely be regained and only then at great cost.
mael
Regular Poster

It's about to get really ugly...

Postby SeaMonkey » Wed Nov 11, 2009 9:29 pm

The 'pandemic' that hasn't yet gotten legs
will be 'made' to 'happen.'

Thanks to the 'alternative' media the truth
has itself gone 'viral' and the psychopaths
have had to modify their plans somewhat.

Not wanting to be 'too obvious' about how
they're making it happen they've had to
re-group and will now have to unleash
their killer viruses from several fronts
simultaneously. The repertoire of viruses
and pathogens which they've produced is
beyond belief.

All of the scientists involved in the bio-warfare
projects of the highest security classification
are located in deep underground sites with
extreme compartmentalization. None still at
work are aware of their 'team members' who've
been suicided or accidented to eliminate them.

All they know is that once they've reached a
certain level of success in their genetic engineering
projects they're eligible to be granted an extended
'release' in order to return to the above ground
world to resume 'normalcy' for a period of two
years or so. They have no idea that at this point
in their work they've been declared too great a
security risk to continue living and that their
'termination' is very near.

Has anyone noticed that the 'spraying and
chemtrails' have gone into high gear? We're
getting it daily now on the West Coast.

Yes, in case you're wondering, those at the
upper levels of the power structure have truly
gone mad. As have the 'politicians' and their
'appointed government handlers' who've long
supported the secret agenda.

Certain of the 'powerful' and 'influential' politicians
in the U.S. are absolutely crazy.

Not to mention the mind-controlled media whores.

Mael, you're right on! The near future is going to be
something to behold!
SeaMonkey
Regular Poster

Postby mrgalleria » Fri Nov 13, 2009 1:46 am

Alo ha,
You are on the money.
I believe they started spraying us around July.
I have posted 7 videos on you tube, now,
about the morgellons and other stuff in the spray.
This thing in the Ukraine is going to get a lot worse.
You guys got your colloidal silver, vit. C, D, and please eat lots of garlic. People got through the Spanish Plague by eating garlic.
Bill
mrgalleria
Regular Poster

Postby Jehu » Fri Nov 13, 2009 7:17 am

Aye, Dad swears by garlic for the flu and colds. Not only does it help internally but it also stops people getting infected cos they won't come near you!

An apple a day keeps the doctor away but a garlic a day keeps everyone away!
Jehu
Regular Poster

Postby mael » Fri Nov 13, 2009 9:57 am

Or try ozone/ozonated water/oil.

I understand ozone kills the bad guys and leaves the good guys alone.
mael
Regular Poster

Postby nowornever » Wed Dec 30, 2009 9:40 am

nowornever

Postby mael » Wed Dec 30, 2009 9:57 am

I'm VERY keen to make colloidal silver, but I can't find any pure stuff.

One of my g/fs has some sterling silver - which I believe is 92%, but this isn't high enough from what I understand.

I suppose I could order it if I knew where to buy it and had the funds.

Can one get 99.99Ag from a lab supply place? Could I order it from a chemist? School-supplies? Do jewellers use silver wire for soldering?

I live on a small island, and I'm pretty sure the only silver about the place is plated or sterling. (I don't know ... but I'm pretty sure).

Please give me some ideas on how to get some silver.
mael
Regular Poster

Postby mael » Wed Dec 30, 2009 9:58 am

Could I use silver-plated speaker wire as long as I don't do it for too long?
mael
Regular Poster

Postby nowornever » Wed Dec 30, 2009 5:08 pm

The nice thing about colloidal silver is that it doesn't have to be quintisenntial pharmaceutical to be effective. Get everything you need from EBAY. Many auctions or BIN sellers offer .999 pure silver bouillon from all over the world. buy yourself just two coins, or more. Then you'll need a couple of NON- silver mini alligator clips, regular zipcord with stranded copper wire, to fashion my little generator. It uses four 9-volt batteries, strapped together in SERIES (+ to minus, + to minus) to make the 28-32 volts necessary to make the the silver water. Also you need an eyedropper to add a couple drops of hydrogen peroxide which reacts with the silver to make the particles of silver super small and able to get everywhere your blood can take them. I could send you more details of how to make a really terrific generator later if you want.
nowornever

Postby mael » Wed Dec 30, 2009 6:57 pm

Coins! Yes, that's a good idea. I hadn't thought of coins. There must be someone somewhere here with some old silver coins. :D
mael
Regular Poster

Postby nowornever » Wed Dec 30, 2009 8:41 pm

... the coins should be shined up with a regular pencil eraser every time you use them because they do get tarnish from the electolysis in water.
Last time I checked, two plus two still equals four.
nowornever

Next

Return to OUPower Pub