[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
OUPower.com • View topic - Web Development Help Needed

Web Development Help Needed

Talk about anything at all in this forum. General chatter about anything not related to the rest of the Discussion Board Topics, belongs here!

Web Development Help Needed

Postby FlashBang » Fri Sep 19, 2008 11:12 am

Just becuase you are Paranoid doesn't mean that they are NOT out to get you!
FlashBang
Regular Poster

Postby hydrodude12 » Tue Oct 28, 2008 7:19 pm

Hey Flashbang,

I would be happy to help you with anything you need regarding web design, assuming the offer still stands. I am an avid web designer myself, and I am sure I could help you. I would personally recommend Joomla! as your CMS system, because I believe that it is the most versatile out of all CMS systems. It also has the most widespread support and components/ad-ons available.

As for blogging software, Wordpress should be fine. The support is excellent, as it is very popular. If you are interested or if it applies, for a forum you should use Phpbb. It is extremely reliable and works well - it is what this forum is made of.

Also, any coding issues, questions, or problems you have, feel free to contact me about. I can help you with php, javascript, and html. The above-mentioned programs use those technologies, so any modifications you want to make to the site, you would need to have a basic understanding of these three. I can also help with any server technologies or issues, ftp usage, etc.

You can contact me at : chrismarion at gmx dot com (fix the address)

Hope this helps,

-Chris
hydrodude12
Regular Poster

Postby FlashBang » Wed Oct 29, 2008 9:10 am

Just becuase you are Paranoid doesn't mean that they are NOT out to get you!
FlashBang
Regular Poster

Postby hydrodude12 » Mon Nov 10, 2008 6:58 pm

Excellent, I will be glad to help.

I'll be mostly free this week and next week; feel free to email me when you get a chance.

-Chris
hydrodude12
Regular Poster

Return to OUPower Pub