[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
OUPower.com • View topic - Sarah Palin....

Sarah Palin....

Talk about anything at all in this forum. General chatter about anything not related to the rest of the Discussion Board Topics, belongs here!

Sarah Palin....

Postby AlaskaStar » Sat Aug 30, 2008 3:12 am

Hey,

In case the fellow Americans are wondering, Sarah Palin is from WASILLA, ALASKA, which is the same town I am from and currently reside in. I do know her personally, and I know her father personally, as he was one of my teachers in school.

I will not be an access point to try to communicate or interfere with her, her family or job. She does live on the same side of the railroad tracks as I do, and she was Mayor of Wasilla, as was my grandmother.

Sarah is a great person, straight talker, and walks her talk. If she said she will do something, you can count on it, she is reliable and dependable. Do not believe the media when they try to dredge up corpses from a closet that don't exist.

Yes she does live on Lake Lucille, a stone throw from the Best Western Inn at Lake Lucille. Her house is clean, well kept, her yard is not junked up with old cars, and she is a regular person like the rest of you. Her husband is an avid snow-machine racer, and outdoors person, as is Sarah. I remember her campaign for mayor as Sarah Heath Palin, because her maiden name is Heath. Mr. Heath was my teacher in school, and I have the utmost respect for Mr. Heath, and Sarah. Don't let the stigmatism of her youngest having Down's Syndrome bother you, the media will try their best to destroy her using this aspect.

She moved Wasilla from being a stop-sign on a map-dot to a full blooming city, complete with several box stores. Before she was mayor, there was hardly anything here to do or see. Now there is everything from Wal-Mart, Target, Home Depot, Lowes, Fred Meyers, Sears got their own building instead of renting from Safeway. She is good for business and the economy as a whole. You watch, if she ends up being VP of America, or President in the event of McCain floundering/ croaking you will see changes, positive changes that reflect the American population's needs.

Our Local Yellow Pages book TRIPLED in thickness from the business since she was mayor, and again doubled since Governor.

The old phone books were a whole inch thick. The pages were thicker too. The pages are now a lighter paper (they rip easier too!!!) and the Phone book is now almost 4 inches thick!!

Tired of the current administration? Try Sarah.

Tired of the current economics? Try Sarah.

This concludes my rant/ rave here on the soapbox.

AlaskaStar
"Do we exist, or are we just an existence?"
AlaskaStar
Regular Poster

Postby van » Sat Aug 30, 2008 4:14 am

Kia ora Astar

I have read her bio and wish her and America the best. She sounds like the sort of person America needs at this moment in time. From my own perspective it won't work, based on a movie starring Gary Cooper entitled "John Doe". Ever since I saw that, my perception of Politicians and Political shennigans has left a bitter taste in my mouth. Be it yours or mine, I don't trust the bastards! When a good one arises and starts to rock the boat, in general they acquiese,get a short shrift at best or are topped. Still what can one expect?
"Power corrupts and absolute power corrupts absolutely"
Bill

Kiwi ingenuity, number 8 wire and can-do attitude
van
Regular Poster

Return to OUPower Pub