[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
OUPower.com • View topic - Maelstradamus

Maelstradamus

Talk about anything at all in this forum. General chatter about anything not related to the rest of the Discussion Board Topics, belongs here!

Postby moses » Sun Aug 17, 2008 9:14 pm

hey van at least we are in the same book maybe not the same page but at lest the same book i just want peoples minds to be challenged a little outside the norm. Ive been in love with space all my life so i know what you mean about placement. i also know there is two sides to everything Ive just chosen the unpopular one :wink: i will say this about nibiru if its there you will see it second right behind the govt :shock:
I am the origanal water splitter
moses
Regular Poster

Postby van » Sun Aug 17, 2008 9:44 pm

Kia ora Moses

Hehehe. Sitchen is a great writer but also one who takes great liberties in interpretation, ie what he has researched and commented on is often used to push preconceived ideas in my opinion. Von Daniken is another who springs to mind.

Having said that there are others who while dealing with the same subjects take a more down to Earth approach, dealing with facts and leaving the interpretation up to the reader

There are many mysteries in the World, and if it hadn't been for the religionists penchant for book-burning, we might have had a lot of answers! Likewise if the Powers that be were more open rather then maintaining their own mythology we could all much further ahead, tho given recalcitrant, murderous nature of man this is wide open to debate :(

Much is still to be found, but nationalistic ego's prevent examination of the areas where "civilisation" had its birth place. Have a look at this and scratch your head!
http://tinyurl.com/6nxlgk
Click on any of these images and look at the scale of things!
Bill

Kiwi ingenuity, number 8 wire and can-do attitude
van
Regular Poster

Postby moses » Mon Aug 18, 2008 4:19 pm

agreed its like i said before knowledge is just knowledge the powder is what you do with it and the leaders of the world are good at it. i saw a very nice video on baaldek on you tube some time back it was like 10 parts it was very lengthy but good. could you imagine how much more of an advanced and most likely peaceful race would be if we were truly teach real history other than the history of conquest.
moses
Regular Poster

Postby van » Mon Aug 18, 2008 8:11 pm

Kia ora Moses

I don't share your optimism. Wherever you look in Nature it is a fight for survival, be it animal or vegetable. Who or whatever is responsible for life built within it a survival instinct, meaning that when it comes to survival it is a "no holds barred" fight.

We kid ourselves that we are "civilised", but that is so much bullshit. All of Nature strives for supremacy. Being at the top of the food chain at present means that whatever we desire we strive to subject to our will.

If you accept that there is a basis of truth in Myth and Legend then it becomes clear that even by our own hand, in earlier "civilisations" mankind has come close to annihilating itself on several occasions. Perhaps we are again facing such a scenario. Then of course there is also the prospect of cosmic catastrophy of which abundant proof exists
Bill

van
Regular Poster

Postby moses » Mon Aug 18, 2008 8:49 pm

true but we are the only species on the planet that is aware of our mortality and were the only ones that evolve intellectually that i know of all the rest of the species evolve physical to adapt to their environment as you stated fight for survival I'm not hoping for everyone to kiss and make up but we definitely do kick ourselves in the ass on a regular basis. :lol:
moses
Regular Poster

Postby van » Tue Aug 19, 2008 4:47 am

Bill

van
Regular Poster

Previous

Return to OUPower Pub