[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
OUPower.com • View topic - Presidential Candidate B. Hussein Obama

Presidential Candidate B. Hussein Obama

Talk about anything at all in this forum. General chatter about anything not related to the rest of the Discussion Board Topics, belongs here!

Presidential Candidate B. Hussein Obama

Postby Pinhead » Thu Apr 24, 2008 12:03 pm

Pinhead
Regular Poster

Postby Goofy » Fri Apr 25, 2008 3:34 pm

Goofy
Regular Poster

Postby Pinhead » Sat Apr 26, 2008 4:09 am

Pinhead
Regular Poster

Postby hypersoniq » Sat Apr 26, 2008 11:31 am

hypersoniq
Regular Poster

Postby Nick » Mon Apr 28, 2008 6:07 am

Nick
Regular Poster

Postby hypersoniq » Mon Apr 28, 2008 6:27 pm

hypersoniq
Regular Poster

Postby AlaskaStar » Tue Apr 29, 2008 5:41 pm

hmm, Does the Manchurian Candidate come to mind?

I may be wrong here, but if Barrack Hussein Obama lands in office, I have a hunch that there are two thins that will cause him to see an early and untimely death.

Those two things are "White Supremists" and "Muslim Hating Zealots."

If he dies in office from one of these 2 factions of negative people, I foresee the following outcome:

1st: The Muslims will cry "Holy War!" and we will start to see bombings in trains, school buses, schools, shopping centers, busy intersections and such.

They will cry this because a Muslim leader was struck down in cold blood. All hell will break loose. Buy a gun to protect your family, use it as a last resort. Keep your mouth shut, and don't even let your wife know you have it. Use and exhaust all other means/ methods FIRST before using projectile weapons.

Take care of your family. Your kid isn't worth beans in school if he is dead, right? so you may have to keep your kids home.

2nd: Martial Law. ACLU will step in and cry injustice from racial hate crimes of the highest degree. Since the President is also Commander in Chief, it will have been a military target, and therefore the party involved will pay-dearly.

Food rationed. Travel cut off. Severe Restrictions on supplies, Military has priority use of Fuel. Sorry, but you won't be able to buy it.

Gun Control in action. Patrolling streets in higher effect then ever seen. Internet censorship. Power failures ALMOST at random. Listening to the phones, phone taps, internet taps, and communication systems under scrutiny.

I don't fear Obama being the next President. I fear what would happen if he is killed while president. I fear the aftermath and destruction that would ride in the wake.

Those are my personal views and predictions. I sure Hope beyond all else I am wrong on this.

AlaskaStar
"Do we exist, or are we just an existence?"
AlaskaStar
Regular Poster

Postby Cryptonic26 » Tue Apr 29, 2008 10:30 pm

I agree entirely AS; I hate to, but I do.

I refer to the war in Iraq as a great example of national over-reaction, and mass manipulation to push an agenda. What better way to have the tables turned on us? Oh the irony!
Cryptonic26
Regular Poster

Postby Pinhead » Wed Apr 30, 2008 5:21 am

Just in case anybody missed it, here's another link (the two from above have been disabled).

http://eyeblast.tv/public/video.aspx?Rs ... 6&offset=2
Pinhead
Regular Poster

Postby Cryptonic26 » Wed Apr 30, 2008 2:17 pm

Just gonna throw this out here.. If anyone wants to be a lil more proactive with these videos. You should download a hard copy for yourself, and re-upload if the original sources go missing.

You can download youtube videos using this link:
http://www.downloadyoutubevideos.com/

Another youtube source for this video is:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zUdjhKbImwE
Cryptonic26
Regular Poster

Return to OUPower Pub