[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
OUPower.com • View topic - Well.....

Well.....

Talk about anything at all in this forum. General chatter about anything not related to the rest of the Discussion Board Topics, belongs here!

Well.....

Postby AlaskaStar » Tue May 15, 2007 1:11 am

"Do we exist, or are we just an existence?"
AlaskaStar
Regular Poster

Postby Bob Boyce » Wed May 16, 2007 12:32 am

You did very good at getting some people to actually get their hands dirty and learn things. I would have to say, Well Done!

Loster was just an immature little brat that wanted to be led down a path instead of learning for himself. He got what he asked for, as he has been banned from this forum.

Bob
Bob Boyce
Regular Poster

Postby AlaskaStar » Wed May 16, 2007 10:12 am

Thank You Bob!

Your projects are an inspiration to many as well. Most people unfortunately have no clue where to even begin, and even though there is nothing wrong there, it is the education system that left them in the dark.

I hear from loads of people that would love to try your circuits, but haven't the foggiest of where to begin. Again some the the finest education system at work.

I understand how and why your circuit works, although I choose to not replicate it, because I would rather learn other things, I still believe that your work has been an inspiration to many, many people.

Again, Thank You!

AlaskaStar
AlaskaStar
Regular Poster

Postby Art » Sun May 27, 2007 11:56 pm

Art
Regular Poster

Postby AlaskaStar » Tue May 29, 2007 2:29 am

I Suppose a 10-15 grit would describe better. I don't prefer to "Sugar Coat" or "Sweeten" the news. I prefer the use of a tool I have in my toolbox, named "BIG BERTHA." Now this is a tool that weighs in at 5 lbs, and has more than 80% of it's weight on one end of the tool, has a wooden handle, and is primarily used to calibrated the internal components of Swiss Made Watches.

Not saying I can't do anything gentle, but the basics here are politics, and I do not get along with Politics. I am not into "swaying the Masses," but rather, the lines of "If the truth is too inconvenient, then too Effing Bad!"

My kitchen has only 2 things on the Menu: Take it or Leave it.

I am not saying that everybody needs to be bashed, or put down, or that I am greater or better or more powerful. Simply put, Cold hard facts are much better than Warm Fuzzy LIES. Sorry Joe Cellery.

Pseudo Science aside, the real science stems from the IDEA of something, much like the stuff that was in MOVIES back in the 1960's, is now much a reality TODAY. the IDEA of something was planted, and people nurtured it along, and slaved laboriously to make it happen, the research, the failed attempts, they weren't for nothing, as it paved the way and much was learned in the journey to the end product.

Oh Well...Back to Calibrating Swiss Watches with BIG BERTHA (HAMMER) and polishing Glass Lenses with 10 grit paper.

AlaskaStar
AlaskaStar
Regular Poster

Return to OUPower Pub