[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
OUPower.com • View topic - Natures reactions

Natures reactions

Talk about anything at all in this forum. General chatter about anything not related to the rest of the Discussion Board Topics, belongs here!

Natures reactions

Postby kevinsatterfield » Sun Apr 29, 2007 11:23 pm

just thought this link may be interesting...hopefully we can have a whole bunch of Natures reactions to look at...... :D

http://www.mathcs.emory.edu/ccs/chem231/part2s2a.html
kevinsatterfield
Regular Poster

Postby Bart West-VL. » Mon Apr 30, 2007 6:35 am

Hey Kevin,

I tried to PM you, but PM is disabled on the board.
Since this is the 'pub' section I tought I could ask you here how to contact you.
It's about you're "serries cells" page.
I'm interested in how the level is kept equal in all chambers and how it does not short circuit the power.
How to fill it and must the power be turned off for refill?

Do you have an idea about the commercial welder units?

Bart
just beginning to learn...
Bart West-VL.
Regular Poster

Postby kevinsatterfield » Mon Apr 30, 2007 6:11 pm

Hi Bart..you can pm me on yahoo under burnhydroxy...

This serries cell of mine shuld fill equally unless a port gets stoped up...I drilled small holes in the space between the plates for each cell ther are a total of 9 holes in each cell ....3 in each manifold port for each cell....I dont wanna get yer hopes cuz I havent finished it yet..it may still short out and not resonate I havent made it that far yet....im just excited that I can circulate and treat the gasses ..i hope heh heh I think it has some kewl potential or at least im keep'n my fingers crossed.I'lp robab;ly end up have'n to flare out the out side of the water fill ports and insatll a filter media that might hold the water in the the cell and require some preasure to get it in thru the filter is wat im expecting.Ive still got some work to do on it....Im gonna call this one the double bubble....heh heh Im kinda proud of this set up cause i can see lots of potential....like even have'n the capability of treat'n the gasses from the exit port kinda looks like the bak side.....I dont know if the power is gonna be required to be shut down yet on fill.....ive still got lots of work to do on it....with any luk in 3 weeks I shuld have it run'n a little bit....ive got a lot of gadjets yet to install once this design phase is finished.
kevinsatterfield
Regular Poster

Postby kevinsatterfield » Tue May 01, 2007 10:41 pm

kevinsatterfield
Regular Poster

Postby kevinsatterfield » Tue May 01, 2007 10:45 pm

kevinsatterfield
Regular Poster

Postby kevinsatterfield » Fri May 04, 2007 2:18 pm

kevinsatterfield
Regular Poster

Postby kevinsatterfield » Mon May 14, 2007 2:29 am