[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
OUPower.com • View topic - Kevinsatterfield

Kevinsatterfield

Talk about anything at all in this forum. General chatter about anything not related to the rest of the Discussion Board Topics, belongs here!

Kevinsatterfield

Postby AlaskaStar » Mon Apr 16, 2007 3:23 am

Hey Kevin!

Did you ever get your truck up and running? Never heard back on which was the culprit problem starter.

Just curious on which area was the problem.

Hope I was able to help. and even more, I hope that your truck is running so you can gather more materials for your projects.

Take care.

AlaskaStar
"Do we exist, or are we just an existence?"
AlaskaStar
Regular Poster

Postby kevinsatterfield » Mon Apr 16, 2007 2:09 pm

Than You AlaskaStar,

But no I havent been able to get it run'n yet.I learned a common problem with these trucks is the software and usually requires an upgrade( reflash) because of a misfire problem and I cant find anyone that can do it localy other than a dealership.Im try'n to save some money before I call them cuz im just guessing its gonna be a high dollar service as with most dealership services...its the craziest dern thing ive ever seen to fix...like rite now if I were to go out and try to start it, it wuld fire .spit and sputter for about 3 seconds and die.Then if i tried to start it bak it wuld just flood out and not do anything unless i floor the pedal and then it wuld just try to fire and not even really sputter.

I sure wish it was fixed too cuz it really isnt any fun without a motor to play with.....after hear'n about Magdrive units and the steam culd actually bennifit the burn and all I cant wait to get this dern thing fixed....When I first started to imagine a system under the hood i culd see all the diffrent types of systems under there and each one kick'n in as it wuz needed.....
Thanks again Alaska......good to hear from ya..... 8)
kevinsatterfield
Regular Poster

Return to OUPower Pub